Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Die Romantic

The Proposal

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

Ashley decides to propose to Cassie, but Nick and WiL may mess it up

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-11-13 - 4781 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shiloh's POV

I was happy with the finished tattoo. It had Mars lyrics along with A7X and William Control lyrics. I skipped over to Matt and showed him.
“Finally found myself fighting for a chance I know now this is who I really am. We fell apart lets make a new start cause everybody’s got to die sometime. A heart beats now in time the rhythm of a wild high I was Judas and you were the only kiss.” Matt read with a smile.
“I like how you added Jimmy’s lyrics” Johnny said with a sad smile
“You’re crazy for getting that done on both sides. How bad did it hurt?” Cassie asked
“Well it wouldn't all fit on just my right side so I had to get it on the left side too. It hurt pretty badly. Especially when I had to lay on my right side to do the left side. That sucked. “ I said.
WiL handed me my shirt after the tattooist wrapped up my whole middle area.
“I like it. Your ribs look bad ass now.” WiL said
Before I put my shirt on I looked at my sides in the mirror. I loved the lettering that was used. It looked like old fancy lettering. It did look weird because it was all swollen, but it will look perfect once its fully healed.
I turned and looked at Zacky, “you slap it you die.” I warned him and put my shirt back on.
“When are you getting your sleeves done?” Matt asked me after the tattooist lectured me on how to take care of my tats.
“Probably after the tour that way I can take better care of them.” I informed him.
We left after that. When we got back to the hotel Nikki was in our hotel room hanging out with Andy.
“Could you guys take any longer?” Jake asked as soon as we walked in.
“Hey we all got tattoos, Shi got two and the second one took an hour.” Zacky explained.
“I want to see it!” C.C said excitedly and ran over
I showed all of them the one dedicated to Jimmy on my arm. Then I took my shirt off and showed them the ones on my ribs. Zacky almost hit it but I glared at him and he backed off.
“I’m going to go to Panda and actually get lunch.” Jake said. “Who wants to come?”
“Me” WiL and Andy said.
Nikki and Arin agreed to go too.
“I’m going to go work out.” Syn said
“Since when do you work out?” I asked
“Since ever, I don’t just have these muscles baby, I gotta work for them.” He said and walked out.
“So where are you guys going next?” Johnny asked.
“Connecticut.” Cassie said.
“So are we.” Zacky said
“I would laugh if we had all the same tour dates. “ Matt said.
I pulled out my phone and pulled up the rest of the dates. I handed my phone to Matt so he could compare. Turns out we had all the same ones except for the last three.
“I say we just tour together.” I said excitedly.
“Lets do it.” Johnny agreed.
We decided to tour together for the remainder of our shows.
“Its good to be with you guys again.” Cassie said and cuddled up next to Johnny. She was holding Ashley’s hand too. I was glad to see that.
“To bad Syn decided to leave.” She added.
“I’ll go get him.” I said and stoop up. God my ribs really hurt.
“Room 608.” Matt said as I walked out.
I knocked on the door and he answered a moment later. He was wearing sweats and no shirt and looked sweaty.
“Come on in.” He said and moved out of the way.
I walked in and he closed the door. He walked over to an open area and started doing push-ups.
“Show off.” I said and sat next to him.
“Right” he said. He was doing them pretty fast.
I was tempted to sit on his back and see if he could hold me up.
I giggled to myself and stoop up and proceeded to sit on his back.
He groaned, “Get off”
I laughed and stayed. He dropped down and rolled over and made me fall off.
“Ow, you meanie.” I said
He went back to doing his push-ups.
“You ok?” I asked. He wasn't talking much.
“Yea.” He said
I sat down in front of him and slowly scooted underneath him.
“What are you doing?” he asked
“Trying to interrupt your workout.” I said with a smile.
He looked at me for a moment then continued to do push-ups.
I started to laugh. It was funny from this angle.
He smiled and rolled his eyes. “Having fun?”
“Si senor.” I said. I poked his stomach each time he came down.
It was quiet for a moment.
“You’re coming down on me.” I said trying not to laugh
This time he stayed up and started to laugh. “Wow Shi.”
“You love it.” I said with a smile.
“yea.” He said.
We locked eyes.
“Can I be honest with you?” he asked
“Yes.” I said
“ I've wanted to kiss you for the past two years.”
I sighed. Oh great, I didn't want to have this conversations. I was already torn between WiL and Jared. I didn't want to add Syn into it too.
“Syn.”
“I know, you’re with WiL, you love WiL, and we are best friends. I understand that all.”
I smiled. “I would if I could.”
He smiled and continued doing push-ups. “Maybe one day.”
“What are you doing?” Matt asked from the doorway with WiL
“Working our muscles.” I said and flexed my arms.
“Right.” WiL said and walked off
“Oh come on.” I pushed Syn out of the way and ran after WiL.
“Uh oh.” I heard Matt say as I ran past him.
“WiL!” I said and grabbed his arm when I caught up to him.
“What?” He asked when he faced me.
“Why are you freaking out?” I asked
“Gee I don’t know, maybe because I just saw Syn on top of you.” He said angrily.
“So? He was doing push-ups. I crawled underneath him to mess with him. That’s it. Stop acting like Jared.” I said sadly.
“Well maybe you would have been better off with Jared. Or Syn for that matter.” He said and walked away.
“WiL!” I ran after him again and blocked his way. He didn't look at me.
“Why are you being like this? I love you. You WiL, not Syn. And I’m not Lindsay. Nothing Happened.” I tried to explain.
“We’ll talk later.” He said as he pushed past me and went into our room. He slammed the door in my face.
“Fuck you!” I shouted through the door. I left my key in the room.
Matt came over and pulled me back to his room.
“Come on. Lets talk.” He said as we sat on the couch.
“I’m sorry Shi.” Syn said from the kitchen.
“It’s not your fault.” I said. “Talk about what?” I asked Matt
“WiL, do you guys fight a lot?” he asked.
“No.”
“Do you love him.”
“Yes.”
“Do you know that?”
“Yes.”
“How much do you love him?”
I looked at him. “Enough to not listen to you when you say break up with him.”
He nodded.
“Hey I've got an idea.” Syn said.
Matt walked over to him and Syn told him quietly.
“Yea. Go tell Andy to make sure he’s there in the front row.” Matt said.
Syn nodded and walked out the door.
“What?” I asked confused.
“You’re going to show him how much you love him, tonight at the concert. You’re going to sing Seize the day to him.” Matt said with a smile.
“That is a good idea.” I said and smiled back.
“Syn’s idea.” He said and walked to the bathroom. “I’m taking a shower before we head over there.”
“Ok.”
“Ok, Andy is taking care of it.” Syn said as he walked back in.
“Thanks.” I said with a smile. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
“Your welcome.” He said with a smile.
“Brian.”
“Yea?”
“You’ll always mean a lot to me.” I told him.
He smiled. I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
“What was that?” he asked.
“You deserve it for helping. You deserve this for waiting two years.” I said and stood on my tip toes to kiss him. He still had to lean his head down a bit.
He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter.
“WiL.” He said and pulled away.
“He already thinks we did. So might as well, plus like I said, you deserve it.” I said.
He shrugged and moved back in. His hands were still on my waist. They felt warm. His lips were soft. He was a great kisser. I put my hands on is sides and pulled him closer. I nibbled on his lip and a low growl escaped his throat. God he was a good kisser. He slid his hands up my sides and….
I bit his lip. “Ouch!” I shouted and pulled away.
“Fuck. Sorry.” He said and immediately moved his hands.
“Its ok.” I said while wincing.
He looked at me apologetically when there came a knock on the door. He went over to answer it and in came Ashley.
“I need you’re help.” He said.
“With what?” I asked
“I need to buy cupcake mix.” He said.
“For?”
“Cassie. Does she like chocolate?”
“Yea.”
“Good.” He said and pulled a box out of his pocket. He opened it and showed me a ring.
“Oh my god!” I freaked out with excitement.
The ring was silver with a black heart with a red skull inside the heart. On the opposite side there was a skull in the middle of two roses carved into it.
“She’s going to love it!” I shouted.
“Nice ring.” Syn said as he looked at it.
“Think she’ll say yes?” Ashley asked
“Yes!” Syn sand I said at the same time.
Ashley smiled. “Good. WiL helped me pick it out.”
“Really?” I asked
“Yea. He’s a lot like you and Cassie so I figured he might have an idea of what she’d like.” Ashley explained.
“When are you going to ask her?” Syn asked
“Tomorrow night after our performance.” Ashley replied
“What’s going on?” Matt asked as he walked out of the bathroom.
“Cassie’s getting married!” I shouted excitedly.
“Shush! She might hear you.” Ashley said
“Congrats dude. Take good car of her.” Matt said
“Oh don’t worry I will.” Ashley said with a smile
“Shiloh go grab her and let’s head to the venue.” Matt said.
I nodded and went to go get her. We all went with them and helped them set up. After that we hung out backstage till doors opened. Avenged was performing first and WiL and Andy weren't here yet.
“This isn't going to work.” I said to Matt.
“He’ll be here.” Matt said.
___________________________________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

We were on our way to the venue. Andy was forcing me to go.
“You have to stop being anti-social.” He had said.
He was happy when he noticed that we made it there before doors opened. Right before doors opened. After we walked in the crowd soon joined us. They ran around us and up to the stage. Andy pushed his way to the front row. I followed behind him until I was standing next to him. I looked around; it had been a while since I was on this side of the stage watching the show. I saw Shiloh backstage with everyone else and wondered why we weren't back there too.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person

Matt walked on stage and the crowd cheered. After Syn, Johnny, Zacky, and Arin walked on stage the crowd cheered more.
“Alright you guys!” he yelled. “New York! Are you ready for a good fucking show?”
The crowd went wild.
“Today I have a special guest with me. Please, everyone give it up for the amazing! The talented! My little sister! Shiloh!” He yelled and faced her entrance clapping.
The crowd cheered as she walked on stage. She walked over and gave Matt a hug. As she did so she saw WiL and smiled. Andy had him front row in the middle.
“We’re going to sing a little song for you guys. This goes out to all you Sweethearts out there. This goes out to my wife, to Shiloh’s boyfriend, and to all you awesome motherfuckers here tonight!” he said as the crowd cheered. WiL was watching Shiloh.
“Goes out for me?” He though to himself
“We love you!” Shiloh told them. “This song is called seize the day!”
The crowd went crazy.
“Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, its empty and cold without you here, to many people to ache over.” They sang
WiL and Shiloh kept direct eye contact as she sung. This song was for him. She loved him. He knew it. He felt bad for reacting like he did. He loved her and she loved him and she was showing him that now.
“Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don’t wanna die alone without you here, Please tell me what we have is real.” They sang. Syn came up and stood next to them for his guitar solo.
Shiloh wouldn't stop looking at WiL until she could feel that he forgave her. When she finally knew she smiled and danced around the stage with Matt.
Next they sang A Little Piece of Heaven and the crowd went wild. WiL and Andy held onto the bar in front of them so they wouldn't lose their spots.
“You had my heart, at least for the most cause everybody’s gotta die some time. We fell apart, let’s make a new start, cause everybody’s gotta die sometime. “They sang.
They sang great together. Their voices were amazing, especially when they both screamed.
Towards the end they all started screaming.
“Oh ohhooohoohoh” They all sang.
WiL liked this song. “Avenged isn't too bad.” They thought to himself.
“This next song, Oh are you ready for this?” Matt asked.
The crowd cheered.
“Shiloh, are you ready for this?” He asked her.
She nodded as she handed her mic to one of the roadies and walked to the back of the stage.
“This song is called Unholy Confessions.” Matt said.
Music started to play and a mosh pit broke out behind Andy and WiL.
Matt and Syn started screaming and WiL watched as Shiloh ran, jumped, and flew over him and landed on top of the crowd behind him. There were flashing lights everywhere and the crowd was jumping up and down. WiL watched as Shiloh’s feet disappeared from the air and she got lost in the sea of people. Andy left WiL’s side and joined her in the pit. WiL felt a tap on his shoulder and turned. Nicholas was standing in the section between the stage and the fence. He handed him a pack of cigarettes and told him to open them. The box felt very light. He opened it and found four cigarettes. He pulled them out one by one. Each had a word on it.
“I”
“Love”
“You”
And the fourth had a heart on it. He smiled as he put them back in the box and into his pocket. He climbed over the fence and headed backstage with Nicholas.
___________________________________________________________________________________

WiL's POV

I watched the crowd from backstage. They were wild. This was crazier than our shows. They were jumping up and down, screaming, moshing, dancing, it was crazy. I couldn't wait to see what they did when Ozzy came on stage. Now that would be crazy. Shiloh and Andy came back stage a moment later. Andy had a bloody nose and Shiloh was laughing her ass off.
"What happened?" Cassie asked.
"Shiloh punched me." Andy said.
"It was an accident! I was pushed." She exclaimed. We all laughed.
"You're cute." I said and grabbed her and pulled her in for a tender kiss.
"Thanks." She said after she pulled away.
"Sorry I freaked out." I said
"Its ok. Now we're even." She said.
"I love you. Sorry for what I said."
"Forget about it. I love you more." She said
I kissed her softly. I guess the crowd saw us because they started screaming like crazy, and I know it wasn't because of Matt.
Avenged joined us backstage and Crue went on next. They hung out with us for the remainder of the show. Then went to their merch table after. After that we went back to the hotel to relax before we got back on the road.
I went back to my room to shower. "Oh you're all wet!" Shiloh said as she entered the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" I asked her.
"Watching you shower duh." She said with a laugh. "No I just to grab something."
"You might as well join me." I said as I rinsed soap from my hair.
"Now that too much sexy for me to handle." she replied.
I slid open the door. "Oh please, you can't resist this."
She looked at me and blushed.
"Now get in here before I pull you in." I warned
"You wouldn't" she said and glared.
I raised my eyebrows at her. I leaned out and pulled her in, clothes and all.
"You suck!" She said and tried to pull off her clothes before she got completely soaked. I gladly helped.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person

Shiloh put her hand on the wall of the shower as support so she wouldn't slip. She had one leg wrapped around WiL's waist pulling him closer to her. WiL was enjoying this. He loved the way her skin shined when it was wet. He loved the way the water flowed down her body. He liked the way her tattoo felt under his finger tips. It turned him on the way the skin was raised and the warmth radiating off of it was incredible. Shiloh winced at the pain of WiL touching the tattoo but she also enjoyed it. It felt like an electric spark through her ribs.
WiL moved closer to her and whispered into her ear. "I love you."
"I love you too."

Zacky walked in the room that everyone was hanging out in. "Holy shit."
"What?" Johnny asked
"You can hear WiL and Shiloh getting it on from the hallway." Zacky told them.
"Seriously?" Ashley asked
"Yes." Zacky said.
Ashley stood up. "Pay back."
"Payback?" Matt asked.
"Yea. They've walked in on Cassie and I so many times. Now its time for revenge." Ashley explained and walked into the kitchen. He got a big bowl and filled it with ice. He walked into the hall and headed for their room. Cassie opened the door for him and they all went in. Everyone gathered around the bathroom door to watch. They could all hear them having sex in the shower.
Ashley quietly opened the door and walked in. He slid open the shower door and threw the ice in with them. Everyone heard a loud scream from Shiloh and a loud "holy shit" from WiL.
Everyone busted out laughing.
"Get out!" Shiloh yelled and quickly covered herself with a towel.
Everyone made a run for it back to the other room before they got their heads chopped off.
Shiloh and WiL got out after everyone left and got dressed, blushing the whole time.

"This is a very sexual group." Andy said. "How many times have we all walked in on each other?"
"A lot." Jinx said with a laugh.
"Well we don't have to worry Andy, we don't have girlfriends." C.C stated.
"True." Andy said.
there was a knock on the door.
"She's going to kick our asses." Johnny said as Andy walked over to the door.
He opened it to find Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Monroe standing there.
"Hey guys. Come on in." Andy said.
They came in with some beer and other alcohol and sat down.
"Where's Craven?" Dahvie asked.
"Having hot steamy sex." Cassie said. "Literally."
"Without me? Da fuck?" Dahvie complained.
"Is that a new tattoo?" Jayy asked Cassie.
"Yea." She said and showed him.
Dahvie peaked at it.
"JS Rev?" Jayy asked.
"Jimmy Sullivan The Rev." Cassie said.
"Isn't he the faggot that killed himself by ODing?" Dahvie asked.
"Excuse me?" Syn asked.
"Yea, I heard he was like the biggest faggot on the planed and couldn't live his life happily so he OD-ed." Dahvie said.
They looked at each other. Cassie started to get teary eyed. Matt stood up angrily. Johnny followed suit.
"That's my brother your talking about." Syn said.
"He wasn't a faggot. And he didn't do it on purpose." Matt added.
"How dare you call him a faggot when Jayy over here is gay?" Cassie said.
"Ok chill the fuck out. Its just some guy." Dahvie said. He was really pissing them off.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

WiL and I got dress and headed to the other room. We heard shouting from outside the door. When we walked in we saw Dahvie being cornered by Matt and Syn.
"Whats going on?" I asked.
"he's saying things about Jimmy." Cassie said
"Look I didn't know you knew him. I'm sorry" Dahvie said.
"What did he say?" I asked.
"What do you mean you didn't know? Why else would she have that tattoo you fucking retard." Syn said.
"Hey no need for that. Just chill the fuck out." Dahvie said.
"You're lucky I'm not going to kick your ass right now." Matt said.
"Hello! what did he say?" I asked again
"Oh nothing, just how Jimmy was a faggot and killed himself on purpose because he couldn't live with it." Johnny said.
"That's just what I heard. That was one of the rumors going around." Dahvie said, trying to get himself out of the situation.
"Probably true." Jayy murmured.
"What?" I asked.
"It's probably true. I mean he did look gay. I would have tapped that. He probably liked it in the ass. He's getting fucked by the devil right now." Jayy said.
My jaw dropped.
"How dare you! You have no room to talk! You'd take it in the ass any day! How dare you talk about a dead man like that?" I shouted. This is where I drew the line.
"I should kick your ass right now!" Cassie added
"Better yet how about I kick your ass." I said and got in his face.
"Shiloh." Andy said. "Calm down."
"Now. He was my friend. He was my best friend. Our best friend." I said and motioned to the others.
"I'm just speaking the truth." Jayy said.
That pushed me over the edge. I moved forward and tackled him to the ground.
"Whoa!" he yelled and tried to push me off.
I sat on his chest and punned his arms down.
"you fucking asshole!" I yelled and slapped him. Cassie was with me then. Dahvie tried to pull me off Jayy but Cassie tackled Dahvie.
"Girls!" Nicholas shouted.
I couldn't see what Cassie was doing. I was so focused on Jayy I started throwing punches as tears came to my eyes.
"I'm sorry." Jayy kept saying over and over.
The next thing I knew I was being hauled over Matt's shoulder and out the door followed by Johnny with Cassie, Syn, and Zacky. I was punching his back and kicking my legs the whole way. Johnny let go of Cassie and Let her walk on her own. I finally gave up and just let Matt take me wherever.
We went into his and Syn's room. The dropped me on the couch and grabbed me a beer. Cassie was in the corner crying. Matt and Syn sat on the couch on either side of me.
"You ok?" Syn asked and put an arm around me.
"Fine." I said. I can't believe they talked about Jimmy like that. That was terrible. I was hurt. I missed Jimmy so much. He was my best friend. I would kill to have him back. I would have beat the shit out of Jayy for saying that even if Jimmy were still alive. But the fact is he's dead and that made it even worse to say.
I leaned against Matt and he hugged me. Syn looked at me with worried and sad eyes.
"I miss him." I said.
"Us too." Matt said with a sigh and rubbed my shoulder. Syn leaned over and hugged me too. Johnny was holding Cassie. He looked like he was about to cry.
Someone knocked on the door. Zacky opened it and WiL came in with Ashley.
"you girls ok?" Ashley asked.
I stood up and hugged WiL. I buried my face into his chest and tried not to cry.
"come on. It's late, lets go get some rest." Ashley told Cassie. They left a moment later.
The room was silent.
"We should all get some rest. Head out tomorrow." WiL said.
Matt agreed and we went to our room. I dreamed about Jimmy that night.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person

They left early. They were all finishing up their tours together. They were headed to Connecticut now. They got there at two and went to separate venues. They were performing at the same time. They immediately started setting up. Doors opened at 8:45. WiL performed first. Shiloh next and then BVB.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Shiloh's POV

"Where are they?" Ashley asked.
"What?" Nicholas asked.
"The cupcakes! The cupcakes I made for Cassie! one of them had her ring in it!" He was freaking out.
"Those were for Cassie?" Andy asked while eating a cupcake.
WiL averted his eyes.
"You ate them?" Ashley asked Andy
"WiL did too." Andy said and put the cupcake down.
"One of you ate the ring!" Ashley yelled. "I'm going to kill you!" he started chasing them around backstage.
"Whoa! I got an Idea!" I said.
"What?" Ashley said and stopped.
"Well we don't know which one ate it so put them both in a cupid suit and have them with you when you propose." I said with a smile.
"No!" They both yelled and ran.
I got in front of them and blocked their way.
"Don't ruin this for him." I said and glared at them.
"Shi!"Andy pouted.
I folded my arms.
WiL sighted. "What do you want us to do Ash?"
"Get in a fucking cupid suit and stand there while I propose without a ring." he said angrily.
"Lets go buy some cupid costumes." I said cheerfully.
We got back 10 minutes before doors opened. WiL went on first. When he got off stage I made him put the costume on. I went on next and after that BVB did. Before they finished Andy told the crowd that they had a surprise and told them not to go anywhere. He came backstage and put the cupid costume on.
"I hate you for this." Andy told me.
Cassie busted out laughing when she saw them.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"You'll see." WiL said
Ashley came and got Cassie and pulled her on stage. Andy and WiL followed behind. The crowd started to cheer and laugh and whistle at them. I laughed so hard. I really needed to get this on camera. I went on stage with my camera and started recording. Andy flipped me off and WiL hid his face.
Ashley got on one knee in front of Cassie. The crowd cheered as she screamed.
"I don't have a ring. One of them ate it. But will you marry me?" Ashley asked her.
Cassie was crying. She hadn't said yes yet when Nicholas walked on stage with a guilty look on his face. He had a cupcake in his hand and handed it to Ashley. He pulled out the ring.
"Yes!" Cassie shouted. He put the ring on her finger and she smothered him in kisses. WiL and Andy glared and Nick . They had made a fool out of themselves for nothing. They proceeded to chase him around the stage. They ended up knocking Cassie and Ashley off the stage into the Crowd. They chases him around the stage and back stage. I was laughing and recording the whole time.
Sign up to rate and review this story