Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Angel Eyes

White Rehearsal

by EchelonWiLControl 0 reviews

The rehearsal for Shiloh and Cassie's white wedding.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-11-13 - 2878 words

0Unrated
Third Person
I's been a whole year since the last tour and a lot happened on that tour. People fell in love, people even fell out of love, secrets were revealed, and WiL and Ashley got down on one knee and popped the question. Shiloh and Cassie both said yes. Now one year later, they are having their wedding.
WiL got custody rights to his son Phineas, thanks to Shiloh. WiL's birthday was also in January, he is now 32 years old, and Shiloh will be 22 in September. Everyone is a year older or is about to have their birthday. With birthdays, comes crazy parties.
"What a great way to remember the tour! By getting married on the year anniversary!" Cassie said excitedly.
"Yea, it's amazing." Shiloh said with a half smile. She was very nervous and was even getting cold feet.
"You girls are going to look beautiful." Matt said.
"Shiloh doesn't seem too excited." Syn added. It was silent for a moment.
"Shi?" Cassie asked.
She looked up from a daze. "Hm?"
"Are you ok?"
"Oh yea I'm fine. Just a little nervous is all." Shiloh explained.
"Are you parents coming?" Johnny asked.
"Mine are. My dad is walking me down the aisle." Cassie said with a grin.
Shiloh sighed. "Mine are going through a divorce and they are mad at me. So I don't think so."
Her parents were upset that she was getting married so fast when she was only going to be 22. They also didn't like the fact that WiL was ten years older than she was. It took them a long time to get use to her dating Jared, who is 20 years older than she is. When they did finally warm up to the idea, she told them that she was dating WiL.
"Who's walking you down the aisle?" Zacky asked.
"I am." Matt said with a smile. Shiloh smiled back at him.
"I have to get going you guys. I have an interview with the guys." Shiloh said as she stood up.
"See you later!" They all shouted to her as she left.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiloh's POV
"Hey kiddo!" Shannon greeted me outside of the place where the interview was being held.
"Hey Shannon." I said as I gave him a hug. "Where's Jared?"
"He's going to meet us here." He told me as we walked inside.
"Tomo!" I was happy to see Tomo already there. I missed him so much.
"Hey Shi." He said with a smile and gave me a half hug when I sat down next to him.
We sat around waiting for Jared to show up so we could start the interview. Finally he got there about 20 minutes later. He was wearing a plaid button up shirt with his sunglasses. He shook hands with the interviewer and proceeded to sit down.
"Hey Jared." I said with a smile. He ignored me. I was getting so sick of this. He has barely spoken to me since he found out that I said yes to WiL,. I understand that I broke his heart, I do feel bad about it, but to completely disown me for a whole year is ridiculous.
"So your new album is coming out soon. It's called Love Lust Faith + Dreams. I must say, after listening to the new song, it is new and outside your normal style. What made you want to change your sound?"
"Well we all thought a change would be nice. Plus it is the era now for this kind of music, we changed it up with the times. As long as the fans like it, we are happy." Jared explained.
"And when does the album ship out?"
"May 21st." Tomo replied.
She nodded her head. "Now Shiloh." Oh great, here we go. "Is it true that you are engaged?"
I heard Jared sigh next to me. "Yes that is true."
"Is it you two?" She asked nodding to Jared and I.
Jared laughed. "No we are not engaged."
"So who are you engaged to?"
"His name is William, he's a musician as well."
"How do you feel about this Jared?"
I smiled and looked at Jared. "Yea Jared, tell us how you feel."
Jared smiled as well. "I'm happy for her of course. She's been with us since she was 17. I've watched her grow and develop as a person and I've always wanted whats best for her. I'm happy as long as she is happy, whether that means its with me or not. Frankly I think he is great for her, he's closer in age and they have so much in common. He absolutely adores her. I couldn't be happier for her." Jared explained.
I chuckled to myself. "He left out the part where he has barely said two words to me in the last year. Which is pretty harsh considering the fact that I live with them at the band house with them. He's so mad at me and quite jealous. He's acting like a child. At interviews he acts like we are a happy little family. Not so much."
"Frankly I don't think the whole world needs to know about our problems." Jared said.
"Oh really? You had no problem telling them all about us while we were dating."
He was about to snap back at me when Tomo interrupted.
"So what did you think of the song." He asked the interviewer.
"I really liked it actually. Jared's right, it's a nice change."
She asked a few more questions about the album and possible movies for Jared and I before the interview was over.
"What the hell was that about?" Jared shouted at me when we got outside.
"What?" I asked as I walked to my car.
"That bullshit in there. Really? You just had to go there?"
"She asked how you felt about it. I answered her question honestly." I said as I unlocked my car. "Plus I'm sure Emma is going to get them to delete all that footage anyway so calm the fuck down."
"Don't tell me to calm down!" he shouted. People were starting to stare at us.
Tomo walked over. "I think you should both calm down."
"Tomo. I know you're trying to help, but don't." Jared hissed. Him being rude to Tomo pissed me off.
I turned and faced him. "You want to know what's really sad Jared? The fact that you, a grown man is this upset over it. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I can't control what my heart wants. But you know damn well that I love you and always will. I already feel like shit enough and you acting like this and ignoring me for the past year makes it so much worse for me! You have no idea how much this is killing me! I rethink everything every day." I opened my car door. "You know what, this is what I'm choosing. You say you want the best for me and you want me happy, then show me that's what you want. And until you can grow up and actually be my friend and talk to me, then find yourself a new guitarist." I said and slammed my car door shut.
Jared tapped on the window. "Shi." I just drove and had no intentions of stopping.
"Hey." WiL said when I got home.
"Hi." I said and plopped on the couch.
"What's wrong?" he asked and sat next to me.
"I think I just quit the band."
"What?! Why?" My phone rang just then.
"Yea?" I answered.
"Don"t do this." It was Shannon
I was silent for a moment.
"Please Shi." He said after a moment.
"I'm not." I finally said.
"Come over then? We can all have dinner and talk things over." Shannon said.
"I don't want to Shannon. I need some space."
"Jared wants to talk. He wants to fix things."
"I don't care right now Shannon."
The phone made a weird noise.
"Please Shiloh." Jared said next.
I looked at WiL. "Go." He mouthed.
I sighed. "Fine." I hung up.
"I need to work on the studio any way." WiL said.
"I still don't understand why you are building that." I said as I stood up.
"Because it's fun and I need a man cave." He said with a smile.
"I love you." I said and kissed him on my way out.
When I got to the house Cobain greeted me with kisses and barking.
"We are in the kitchen." I heard Tomo shout.
I walked into the kitchen to find the guys standing there with a tall slim box in the middle of the room.
"What's this?" I asked.
"A wedding present." Jared said.
I pulled the top of the box off and was amazed at what I saw. "Your guitar?"
"Not the exact one. A replica, but designed to suit your personality." Jared said.
It was gray and hand the pheonix on it it. On the sides and back of it it was checkered and had Jack Skellington and Sally Stitches on it.
"Oh my god. Thanks you guys." I said with a smile and gave them all hugs.
"We'll leave you two alone." Tomo said as he and Shannon left the room.
I looked at Jared.
"I'm sorry. I really am. Yea I'm jealous but that's not an excuse to treat you like this. And I shouldn't be giving WiL the cold shoulder either. He's part of this family now. I promise I'll make it up to you. Can you forgive me?"
I smiled. "I'll forgive you if you keep your promise to me."
"Which promise?" He asked.
"The one you made to me when I was seventeen."
He looked at me confused.
I laughed. "Remember when I was really upset about my dad. And I said I didn't want him to walk me down the aisle at my wedding."
He smiled. "And I promised you that I would."
I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I would be honored to walk you down the aisle." He said with a smile. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"Then I forgive you." I hugged him tighter. "You guys can come back in now."
Shannon and Tomo walked back in a moment later.
"Yay, our happy little family is back." Shannon said.
"Shiloh, how is this whole wedding thing working. I mean, you don't have any brides maids." Tomo questions.
"Jared is going to walk me down the aisle. Matt and Syn are going to be my best men. Andy and Nicholas are going to be WiL's best men." I explained.
"That's weird." Tomo said and scratched his head.
"But it's going to be amazing." Jared interjected. "So now that I'm walking you down the aisle, when is the rehearsal?"
"Tomorrow."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person
Cassie was pounding on Shiloh's door. "Wake up!"
Shiloh looked at her clock and saw that it was noon. The rehearsals was going to be in five hours. She had to take a shower and meet up with everyone.
"Cassie, it's not for another five hours." Shiloh complained as Cassie burst through the door.
"Yea but everyone has to get ready."
"It's not going to take five hours to get ready. I can be ready in fifteen minutes."
"Then just hang out with me for a few hours."
"How about we go get some lunch?" Jared said from the door way.
And that's what they did. Shannon, Tomo, Cassie, Shiloh, and Jared all went to lunch and hung out for a few hours. After lunch they all went back to the house to get ready for the rehearsal. Shannon and Tomo however would not be attending the rehearsal, they both didn't want to wear the Victorian style tuxedos that the best men would be wearing so they passed up Shiloh's offer on being her best men.
When they got to the venue they were happy to see that the set up was almost completely finished. They were having their wedding at a concert venue, it was big enough to fit all of their friends and family and they all really liked the venue.
All of the decorations were Victorian gothic styled. Victorian candles, Victorian table clothes, Victorian chairs and table. It all looked pretty awesome. The inside of the venue even looked Victorian.
"This place looks amazing." Shiloh said when she got a good look at everything.
Everyone agreed with her.
"So let's get this started shall we?" WiL said to everyone.
"Oh before we do, there has been a slight change," Shiloh announced. "Jared will now be walking me down the aisle and Matt, you're going to be my best man with Syn."
Matt nodded. He was slightly disappointed that he wasn't walking her down the aisle but he knew it was for the best for Shiloh and Jared. "Ok cool."
They all got into places. WiL, and Ashley standing at the alter. Andy and Nick standing off to the side of WiL, Jinxx and C.C standing off to the side of Ashley, Matt and Syn standing off to the side of where Shiloh would be, and Johnny and Zacky standing off to the side of where Cassie would be.
Jake was standing to the far left at the DJ table. He turned on the song that they would be walking to and that was their queue to begin walking. When they got to the end Jared and Cassie's dad handed them to the guys and went to sit down.
"The rings." The Priest requested.
That was Phineas' queue to walk down the aisle with the rings. "Here you go Daddy." He said when he got to them.
They all laughed and WiL and Ashley took the rings. Phineas then went to sit down next to Jared. They recited their vows and kissed the girls. Everyone clapped when they were done.
"Let's hope the wedding goes that smoothly." Ashley said as he sat down at the table.
Waiters walked out of the kitchen out to the dining area with their dinner. This would be the same dinner that would be served at the reception. The dinner consisted of a classic Caesar Salad. It has crisp romaine lettuce, shredded mozzarella and herb croutons. After the salad there would be Chicken Ala Vodka. It was roasted chicken breast topped with a classic vodka sauce. After that there would of course be desert. Cheesecake Tini's with Vanilla Rum Cherries and White Chocolate Crème Brulee. In the back of the dining area there would be an open bar serving wine, beer, and champagne.
"This is going to turn out great." WiL said to Shiloh and kissed her cheek.
"I can't wait to marry the love of my life." Ashley said to Cassie.
"God you guys stop." Andy complained.
They all laughed.
"Three more days you guys." Cassie said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WiL's POV
"We need more wood!" Trox shouted.
"I'll get it.' Nick said as he went to cut some more wood.
"Don't cut your hand off." I warned him with a laugh.
"So how did the rehearsal go yesterday?" Trox asked me.
"It was good. I guess we all are just hoping the wedding will go as smooth." I explained. "And by the way, you can't come stoned."
"Why not?" He complained.
"Because you can sometimes be rude, or very sexual, just obnoxious in general. I don't want anything getting ruined for Shiloh and Cassie. Especially Cassie. She is so excited, it's adorable. She can barely contain herself."
"Fine. But can I after?"
"I don't care, I won't be here."
"Oh yea, where are you taking her for the honey moon?"
I sighed. "I have no clue yet."
"Dude really?" Nick said as he brought us more wood. "The wedding is in two days and you don't know?"
"Well she's traveled almost everywhere already. I don't know where she'd want to go."
"What's Cassie and Ashley doing?" Trox asked.
"Ashley is taking Cassie camping." Nick told him
"Does Shiloh like camping?" Trox asked.
"Yea, but I want to do something romantic." I said. "I'll ask Matt for some ideas."
"Shouldn't we have a bachelor party tomorrow?" Trox asked and heaved a piece of wood up to the roof of the studio.
I laughed. "No, I don't want one."
"Why not? That's a lot of titties you're gonna miss out on." Trox whined.
I laughed even harder at that. "Trox I'm getting married. I don't need the titties."
He sighed.
"But Trox needs the titties." Nick said.
"That's tr- FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Trox shouted. He smashed his finger with the hammer and proceeded to throw the hammer on the ground.
I looked at Nick. "This is a dangerous life we live."
He laughed. "Ain't that the truth."
"Guys that really hurt." Trox whined.
We laughed some more.
"How's Phineas taking to Shiloh?" Nick asked.
I smiled. "Good, real good. He likes her. Calls her mommy some times. He's doing great as the ring bearer."
Nick held out his hands. "Here you go daddy."
"WiL, will you hand me the hammer?" Trox asked.
I picked it up off the ground. "Here you go."
He went to grab it but it slipped out of his hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story