Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

30 Minutes

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Meredith and Judy receive the good news that they had been hoping for.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-11-21 - 542 words - Complete

0Unrated
30 Minutes:

-Meredith-

I woke up to the sound of vomiting one morning. I sat up so fast.Is somebody sick? It donned on me who was throwing up just now.

“Judy-bug?” I asked as I leapt of bed. I rushed down to the bathroom. Judy had her face buried in the toilet. She sat back when she was finished.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said in a whisper. I came in and sat next to her.

“Are you sick?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Judy answered. “I have been throwing up like this for three days.”

“Three days?”

“Yeah, I have been tired all of the time. Plus, I have been wanting cheese all of the time. Oh and my breasts feel sore.”

I narrowed my eyes at her. “When was the last time you had your period?”

“Huh?”

“When was the last time you had your period?”

Judy-bug tried to think about that answer. “I don’t know… last month, maybe.” That was all that I needed to know. I rose to my feet and walked back to our room.

“Mere-bear?” I heard her ask. I came back with her shoes.

“We have to go and run a little errand,” I answered.

“Huh?” my girlfriend asked with a puzzled look on her face.

We made it out to the local drug store in ten minutes. I led Judy to the family planning section. (Heh, “family planning”.) Let me back up a bit here. My girlfriend and agreed to have a baby last November. Since then, we have been trying to convince via sperm donor. Despite a few false starts, this might be the golden ticket. I began looking through the pregnancy tests.

“Do you think I finally am…?” Judy began to ask.

“We won’t know until we see,” I answered. My hand settled on the best test in the store. “Here we go,” I said to myself. I turned back to Judy-bug.

“Ready to go?” I asked.

“Okay,” Judy answered. I bought the test with cash and we headed out the door. (The clerk behind the counter gave us strange looks. Yes, bitch. We are lesbians trying to have a baby. What of it?)

I waited for Judy-bug outside of our bathroom at home. “How long do you have to wait?”

“Three minutes,” she said.

“Alright.” I set the timer on my phone to three minutes. All we have to do is hope for the best. I rested my head against the door and closed my eyes. Us being parents? It still felt surreal to me. It’ll be tough, but I feel that I could adjust to it all the same. I opened my eyes when my timer beeped.

“Well?” I asked. I turned the bathroom door opened. Judy held up the test with a proud smile on her face.

“It’s positive!” she announced. My eyes grew big at those words.

“You’re kidding!” I exclaimed. Judy shook her head.

“No,” she said. “We’re going to be parents.”

“We’re going to be parents!”

“We’re going to be parents!”

We hugged wildly and laughed. Now, we have to break the news to our families.

It's All That I've Ever Known
Sign up to rate and review this story