Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Thnks fr th Mmrs

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Six months later and Rose is adjusting well in Chicago. However, Pete notices that she is bored. Then, Rose gets a phone call from Nessa

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-11-26 - 475 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thnks fr th Mmrs:

-Six Months Later-

-Pete-

We’re adjusting quite well here in Chicago. Rose is now six months along. She’s got a new job at a newspaper now. However, my girl looks kind of bored. She won’t say anything, but I’m trying to fix the problem here. Maybe…

“Hey, Rose,” I spoke up one evening while she in the shower.

“Uh-hm?” she asked without looking up.

“Are you really happy here?”

“Yes, why do you ask?”

I shut my book. “Look a bit bored.”

Rose looked over at me from the shower. “Bored?”

“Yes,” I answered. I expected her to get mad at me. Instead, she thought about what I said.

“Well, maybe a little bit,” she said. “I mean, not much has changed for me. I have the same type of job just in a new location.”

“Any new friends?” I asked.

“My co-workers are nice and I have made a couple of friends,” she answered. “I still keep in touch with my friends and family back in Miami.” I tried to understand where this was going.

“So… what’s the problem?” I asked. She shrugged and shook her head.

“I don’t really know,” Rosy answered. I sat back in my chair. That didn’t really help me out. Now what? I looked up when I heard her cell phone rang.

“Hey, your phone is ringing,” I spoke up.

“I’ll get it in a second,” she replied. Rosy cut off the water and stepped out of the shower. She threw a towel over her body and walked into the bedroom. I sat watching as she answered her phone.

“Hello?” she asked. “Oh, hi! How have you been? I’m doing good. Really? That’s great news! When did this happen? Great! Boy or girl? I see. When? I’ll have to see if I can make it then. Bye.” Rosy hung up her phone. I lifted my head at her.

“What was that all about?” I asked. My girl broke a huge smile.

“Nessa called to say that Robyn and Trick had their baby,” she said.

“You serious?” I asked.

“Yep,” she replied.

“Boy or a girl?”

“Girl.” She leaned down to face me. “Nessa invited us down to Miami for the weekend for th party.”

“So soon?” he asked.

“Do you want to go?” she asked.

“That’s up to you.”

Rose struggled to stand up straight, thinking. “It would be nice to see everyone again,” she said. “I don’t have to work this weekend either.” Her face lit up as she looked at me.

“Can we go to Miami?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulders at her.

“If that’s what you want,” I answered. By Friday morning, we were on a plane to Miami.

Change My Bitch Up, Smack My Bitch Up
Sign up to rate and review this story