Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Party the Night Away

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose and Pete return to Miami to see everyone again. However, things take a violent turn when the mother-to-be wants to leave.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-11-27 - 827 words - Complete

0Unrated
Party the Night Away:

Touch Down in Miami…

Rose stretched her arms above her head. “Feels good to be back.” She turned around to Pete. “Not that there’s a problem with Chicago or anything.”

“Hey,” he said. “If you’re happy, then I’m happy.” Rose picked up her phone. She looked up at the bright blue sky as she dialed the number.

“Hey there!” she said in a chipper voice. “We’re here. Where should we meet up?” Pete walked over to her with the suitcases in his arms.

“Is Pete with you?” Nessa asked on the other line.

“Yeah!” Pete shouted on the other line.

“Sweet!” Nessa shouted. “Meet us down at the Crystal Bomb in ten minutes.”

“Alright,” Rose said. “See you then.” She hung up the phone and turned to her boyfriend. “Ready to go?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said. The couple headed out of the airport.

--------

Tony still hadn’t gotten over losing Rose. She dumped me for some emo boy? She wasn’t supposed to go to anyone else. In his eyes, his ex was supposed to stay in Florida and stay anchored down to him forever. Instead, she dumped him and is now pregnant and living in Chicago with some emo rock star. This wouldn’t do for him. The man decided to take action in any way that he could. After a few drinks of liquid courage, he was ready to go.

---------

Rose and Pete met Nessa at the door of the Crystal Bomb. The former’s friend held out her arms to them.

“Welcome!” she greeted them.

“It’s so good to see you!” Rose said aloud. The two words hugged. Nessa looked down at her friend’s belly.

“And how’s the baby?” she asked.

“Good,” her friend answered. “The baby’s fine.” Nessa turned her attention to Pete.

“And how are you, Petey?” she asked. He nodded and waved at her.

“I’m doing good,” he replied. Nessa clapped her hands together, smiling.

“Let’s get inside,” she said. “Everyone’s inside, waiting.” The blonde gossip led her friends inside the club. Their friends sat at a table on the second floor of the club. Sakura stood up with her arms out.

“Hey everybody!” she shouted. “Rose and Pete are here!” The mother-to-be looked at all of her friends applauding her.

“Oh, wow…” she murmured. “I wasn’t expecting this.” Duncan walked over and put his arm around her shoulders.

“Come on and say hi to everyone,” he said. Pete followed behind as they walked over to the table. It felt like old times again as the trio took their seats. Katherine rose to her feet.

“Everyone,” she said. “I would like to make a toast!” The crew all raised their glasses.

“To BRM’s future and the generations to come!” the boss said aloud. “I can see many bright years in the future!”

“Cheers!” everyone sounded. Clinking glasses got lost under the sound of pounding music. Rose sat back as they took their drinks. Rachel rose to her feet with her fist in the air.

“What are we all sitting around here for?” she asked. “Let’s party!”

“Yeah!” her co-workers cheered. It felt strange to Rose. She didn’t really feel like partying tonight, but it was nice to see everyone again. However, it felt out of place for her ever since she moved away. Rose pushed aside her glass and got up from the table. Pete happened to look up and see her walking out the door. Curious, he followed after her.

----------

“Rosy?” Pete asked when they walked outside. He caught up to her, taking hold of her wrist. His girlfriend turned around with a smile on her face.

“What’s the matter?” Pete asked.

“I don’t belong here anymore,” she said.

“What?”

Rose patiently shook her head. “It was nice to see everyone again, but Miami life isn’t for me anymore.”

“So, are you saying you want to go home?”

“Yes.”

Pete gave her a warm smile. “We’ll go home if you want.”

“Thank you,” Rose said. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. However, the woman happened to look up and see headlights speeding towards them.

“Look out!” she shouted. The mother-to-be managed to push Pete out of the way just in time, but couldn’t save herself from being hit be the speeding car. Her boyfriend caught a look at the driver as Rose hit the pavement. In his horror at what he had done, Tony sped on until he hit a brick wall. He fell out of his car, dead. Pete rushed over and started pounding on him. Duncan and Tommy had to pull him off.

“He’s dead,” Tommy told him. “Let him go.” Pete didn’t know what to do with himself as the others found them and called for help.

Mama Take This Badge Off of Me
Sign up to rate and review this story