Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Vegas!

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nessa comes to Pete and Rose in the hospital with a little problem that Noriko has.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-11-29 - 531 words - Complete

0Unrated
Vegas!:

Nessa hurried in Pete and Rose’s room as quickly as she could.

“Guys!” she shouted. “We have a serious problem!” The couple looked up at her. Rose tilted her head at her.

“Are you okay?” she asked. Nessa took a minute to catch her breath. First, a smile came onto her face.

“I’m fine,” she admitted. “How are you doing?”

“Good,” Rose answered. “I’m fine.”

“And the baby?”

“The baby’s fine.”

“What’s the problem?” Pete cut in. Nessa took a moment to remember what she came here for.

“Oh yeah,” she said. Nessa pulled out her cell phone. “I got this text from Noriko this morning.”

“What does she want?” Rose asked.

“First, where do you think she is,” Nessa answered as she looked through her text messages.

“Home?” her pregnant friend suggested.

“Wrong!” the gossip hound answered.

“What do you mean?”

“Here. This will explain it better than I can.” Nessa handed the phone over to Pete. The couple didn’t understand what they were reading.

“I’m in jail in Vegas. Please hep!” Rose read.

“I think she was trying to say help, didn’t see the error after she sent it,” Nessa explained. “I tried to contact her, but either her phone’s turned off or it’s dead.”

“So… why is she in Vegas?” Pete asked.

“I do remember she said that she had a brother in California,” Rose suggested. The other two went silent as they realized that Noriko just one state away.

“But how did she get to Nevada in the first place?” Rose asked.

“Ah,” Nessa spoke up. “I’m assuming that Kenji is involved.”

“And how did she convince him to take her?” the other woman asked.

The gossip hound put up her hands, shaking her head. “That’s beside the point. We have to get her back.”

“Why can’t this Kenji dude help her?” Pete asked.

“I don’t know,” Nessa answered. “I don’t even have his phone number.” After she said that, her own phone rang. “Excuse me,” she said. The gossip hound went outside with her phone. Pete and Rose didn’t know what to make of this.

“What made her want to go to California?” Pete asked. Rose shrugged, shaking her head. Nessa walked back into the room.

“That was Sakura,” she said. “She told me she managed to get in touch with Noriko’s brother.”

“And?” Pete asked.

“He’s going to Nevada to get her out of jail,” Nessa answered.

“Thank goodness,” Rose said.

“I’m still going out there to see her,” her friend said. The couple looked at her funny.

“Are you okay with that?” her pregnant friend asked. “What about work?”

“I’ll think of something,” Nessa said. “I’ll even have a neighbor watch over Ryan.”

“Please be careful,” Rose said.

“I will,” her friend said. “You just focus on resting and leaving.” Nessa walked over to the door. Before she left, the gossip hound turned back to the couple. “Wish me luck!” she said aloud.

“Luck… I guess…” Pete said. Nessa gave them a big salute before heading out the door.

Can't Hardly Breathe
Sign up to rate and review this story