Categories > Original > Erotica > It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy and Other Based Nonsense

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy and Other Based Nonsense

by ChesterCheetah 1 review

Late nights, Cheese fights. What happens in the bedroom stays plastered on the walls.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2014-05-28 - Updated: 2014-12-09 - 628 words

1Funny
It was late. My family was still on that lame Disney Cruise. I let them know that, at 13, I was too old for that lame sausage fest. So here I am, in the dark of my room eating Cheetos and watching Shrek 3. 'What a shitty movie,' I thought to myself, sucking the delectable cheesy goodness off my fingers and thumbs. Finishing the bag, I reached down for another. My mom left me some money for food, so I stocked up on 10 bags of the things, some hot Cheetos too, which were my favorite. I had tried snorting some, but I quickly realized that I'm a bitch and decided that I'd stay soft core and eat them instead. 'What a load of bullhonkey, I wonder if The Mummy is on somewhere' I thought absentmindedly as I ripped open the bag of Cheetos. To my horror, the bag split down the middle and the Cheetos fell all over my bedroom floor.

'God fucking dammit all,' I fumed as I fumbled with greasy cheesy fingers for the light switch. 'What a waste, and now I gotta clean it all up. Wish I had a fuckin' DOG..'

Finally managing to turn the light on, I turned around to survey the damage. There were Cheetos everywhere, and some had fallen under the bed. In the background, a commercial for Cheetos had just come on. I glanced at the TV because Chester was probably the coolest cheetah I'd ever seen. I watched the commercial with an absentminded smile, before remembering I had a mess to clean up. 'Fuck those stupid Chinese bag makers, cant they make anything right?'

Turning back to the mess I noticed something strange. The Cheetos had formed into a pentagram with the outline of Chester the Cheetah and was now glowing. I stared in surprise as the Cheetos started floating just over the ground.

Suddenly a dark shadow appeared at my bedroom door, and I turned around quickly, and was greeted with quite the surprise. It was Chester the Cheetah himself!

The Prophet of Cheese looked down at me with a kind smile. I was so happy, finally I could meet my hero in person! 'I heard you like Cheetos,' he said in his deep seductive voice. He reached down and grabbed me by the waist and threw me against my bed. I tried to pick myself up against the bed when I felt his paw press down on my back. I looked back over my shoulder to see his red rocket ram itself inside my asshole. As his shaft slid balls deep into my asshole, I almost fainted. I fought through the tears to see my hero give himself to me completely. 'YES CHESTER, MAKE ME YOUR CHEESY BITCH!' I screamed as he started grunting, his breath a visible cloud of cheese dust, liquid cheese dripping and drooling from his mouth as he took me.

'Now, Exxxxtra Hot,' He said in is sultry voice, and my eyes widened in shock. I remembered how painful it was to get spicy powder in my nose, and I didn't think I could handle it in my ass, even from my god.

'No, Chester, NOOOOOOOO-' I screamed as he jammed a whole bag of Hot Cheetos up my rectum, using his big dick to crush them to powder inside of me, shooting his hot cheesy load inside my ass and all over my back. I blacked out from the pain.

---

When I woke up, the sun was up and I was alone. My ass was throbbing, and the room was smeared in cheese dust. I look over at the wall where a message is scrawled in sticky cheese semen:

'It ain't easy being cheesy
-Chester'
Sign up to rate and review this story