Categories > Original > Horror > Five, Four, Three, Two, One- A Five Nights at Freddy's Fic

Five, Four, Three, Two, One- A Five Nights at Freddy's Fic

by Allagendachan 0 reviews

A girl takes a job at a place that isn't supposed to: A, have certain 'elements' that were rumoured to be terrifying and murderous, B, have steel doors for 'security breach' even with limited night...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2014-12-12 - Updated: 2014-12-12 - 1738 words

0Unrated
F,F,T,T,O
llllllllllllllllllll
Chapter 1
llllllllllllllllllllllll
A/N: Welp. Hi.
A poor attempt! XP
So, let's not prolong your delectable torture anymore! Let the story commence!
Enjoy.
llllllllllllllllllllll
"Well, here's your office. Hope you enjoy the job!" Hasty footsteps retreated down the hallway.
I opened my eyes. A small, dingy room was staring back at me.
Beeeautiful.
I sighed to myself, nodding half-mindedly. Apparently this was an unwanted job, but if they were accepting 16 year olds- not that I was one, I just put it on my resume- then it wasn't the same one in all the horror forums that specialized in games based off of a certain place with this name.
...And its security position and history.
Brilliant.
I had walked in, stated my position, and was instantly dragged on a tour. No conversation, just overly excited talking, and me being dragged around by the arm. I had been told to get my uniform, my schedule, and then to go rest for the night up until my shift.
I pretty much did just that.
So, when I retrieved my uniform from the desk- something that made me think 'military'- I simply stuffed it in my bag and walked out.
Now, to home... if I could catch the bus.
llllllllllllllllllll
I had missed the bus by a long shot- therefore, I had to walk all the way home. I would be walking tonight, but now I was even more worn out than I already was.
When I got home, I followed my instinct and mind alike- I packed plenty of energy bars and products, some other food, a bit of money for anything at all, a change of clothes in case I was a slob, and a flashlight. Other things were my laptop, hairthings, a brush, and socks. You never know when you might need socks.
Finished, I reached to my nightstand. There was a sleeping pill there- a dosage big enough to keep me sleeping for a while, but small enough to wake me up before my new shift started. I felt shaky, and I knew that without the pill, I'd pass out around 1 or 2.
Not a good idea if I was caught by the manager. There goes 120 dollars for the week.
So, with no water, I swallowed the pill and slid into bed.
My clock then read 4:52.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
"Shit, I'm gonna be late!"
I was flying out of my house, chewing one of the chocolate bars I had already opened. My bag was hanging off of one shoulder, and I was panting. I was thankfully within walking distance of the pizzaria, as in 14 minutes at a normal pace. 6 when jogging, oddly enough, and odder still that it was only 5 in flat-out running. But then again, I had stopped repeatedly when I had walked, and I had sped up occasionally when I jogged.
After racing through the maze of empty sidewalks, I reached my destination. The pizzaria stood there, a single streetlight buzzing and flickering.
Just like it was supposed to be.
Not a single car was left- not one. It was only 11:34, and yet I was already alone. I sighed for what felt like the millionth time that day. Shuffling up to the door, I used the only other key to the building that wasn't on the manager or janitor's keychain. I hesitantly turned the key, and pushed the door.
No luck.
I frustratingly tunred it to the right, and this time pushed harder.
Fail.
Growling, I tried to pull.
'The door is stuck. That is ALL.'
Turn left. Pull.
Again, fail.
By now I was lowly emmiting a stream of choice swear words, and my hands were fumbling with the keys on my own keychain frantically.
Then, I finally stopped when something caught my eye.
I lifted the clip to eye level, then simply stared at it in the most frustrated way.
"I am such an idiot."
The key that had a small paper tag labelled 'FF Pizza' tied to it was still hanging limply on the keychain, not used.
"This is gonna be a loooong night."
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
Finally getting in and memorizing how to turn the key, I walked into the area next to the front desk. My hand groped in the darkness, finding the desk. I fished the flashlight out of my pocket and flicked it on.
I was faced with the dark, new room. My eyes began to adjust, and I slowly and silently padded towards the office.
My breath was shallow. This was real. Some part of my mind was telling me I was dreaming, but the rest of me was cheering and wanting to run straight to the show room to look at the animatronics. However, my watch read 11:49- 10 minutes. No fangirling all night. It might be just Night 1 difficulty, but that didn't mean I should be the outright idiot I always was. I could die on the last night, that was fine. At least make it that far.
Even so, I still creeped to the stage and looked in. I could see them all, staring blankly ahead. Freddy, Chica, Bonnie. All still deactivated, and not for long.
I simply stood there for a minute, fighting the urge to go closer. Instead I walked towards Pirate's Cove, and warily pulled the curtain open by a millimeter.
I was shocked, so much that I had instantly jumped back and scrambled to the office.
I sat in the chair, panting and shaking. Parts of my own memory came back to me, and I shook harder.
Then, after a moment, I shut my eyes and opened them again, steeling myself for the night.
Curiosity killed the cat, but Foxy might reach me before curiosity does.
lllllllllllllllllllllll
I watched as the hand finally clicked to 12. Midnight.
My shift was starting.
I sighed, leaning back in my chair. I pulled out one of my chocolate bars, and broke it into pieces, and then slowly chewed, letting the taste fill my mouth. I picked up the tablet from the desk and turned it on. Flicking between cameras, I watched the different- mainly empty- rooms. I clicked on the show stage. No movement. Pirate's Cove. Curtains shut.
All was silent for now.
Then, as if to contrdict me, the phone started ringing. I stared at it, knowing what was coming. It kept ringing for a few moments, then stopped with a click. A voice began to issue out of it.
"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"
I put on a sarcastic tone. "Sure. Even though I probably won't live through it."
"Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, 'Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced.'"
"What about their brains splattered on the wall and their bodies in the suits? Just left in there? Seems like it."
"Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."
"If they do me."
"So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"
"Didn't know it was possible, but I don't wanna be a vegtable like what I'm guessing the victim is now. What does the frontal lobe even do?"
"Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh."
"Yeah, real funny. My sides are aching, I love being called a metal bunch of wires and plating. Honestly, I love being naked. Come over and I'll strip for you sometime." I rolled my eyes. When was the last time the animatronics had been updated? Really.
"Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."
I sighed, looking at the show stage. Bonnie was gone.
"Good night," I whispered, turning on the left light.
llllllllllllllllllll
Sign up to rate and review this story