Categories > Original > Horror > Five, Four, Three, Two, One- A Five Nights at Freddy's Fic

Chapter 2

by Allagendachan 1 review

Days 1 and 2! Yesh! Extremely longer than usual

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2014-12-12 - 1854 words

0Unrated
F,F,T,T,O
llllllllllllllllllll
Chapter 2
llllllllllllllllllllllll
A/N: Why hello dere! New chapter, and here comes the action! Poorly made! XP
Enjoy.
llllllllllllllllll
There was nothing there. I sighed, quickly clicking off the light. Conserve power, don't waste it. It won't be fun to find out how much it hurts to be stuffed in a suit.
Yeah, keep the power on, please.
I made a round through the camera, and Bonnie was in the dining hall. Chica had moved to the restrooms while I wasn't watching, and this shocked me. Usually only Bonnie moved at first, and it was only... 12:27. Man, this was an early call.
I put the tablet down for a moment, and I opened another chocolate bar. This one was a Babe Ruth. I started on this one while clicking on the lights a few times, both sides. Nothing. There was no noise as of now, so I leaned back again and watched the doors intently, listening close.
It was about 1:42 when stuff started happening.
To the left, I heard muffled footsteps, and I checked the light. Nobody yet, but that didn't mean anything. I left the light on, and Bonnie appeared moments later.
I nodded, then shut the door. Acknowledging his appearance, and also setting up my caution. At the same time, I checked the right light.
Nobody, and no noise.
I sat there until around 1:59 until Bonnie finally left. From there, I was literally hopping myself up with sugar so I wouldn't crash until 6. I had all my provisions- and yet, one thing I didn't do was drink. Not often, and only a little- Who wanted to run to the bathroom when there were killer animatronics going after you? Not me, that was for sure.
Chica showed up at the right door at 2:31. Her footsteps gave her away, and she was standing at the window, looking in at me silently as I continues to check the cameras. I still had plenty of battery left. Maybe 80%. She left about 10 minutes later.
Bonnie came again at 4:03, but I shut the door before he could peek in like before. I simply had the 2B camera on, and when I saw his foot, the door shut. He didn't just stand by the door like he usually did, though- he looked in with the window for a moment before darting off. I had no idea why, but he didn't return for the rest of the night. He vanished off of the cameras, probably in a blind spot somewhere. This always made me paranoid when I'd played the game, but now I wasn't so irritated by it. Just fine, as long as he didn't jump on me.
He then allowed Chica to make three attempts at the right door- 4:25, 4:56, and 5:28. Each time the door caught her before she got there, and she always left shortly after. On the last attempt, she was holding her cupcake. But she stayed there a full minute longer than the last times, before finally going back to the kitchen. Then, I was left in silence until the morning bell.
Altogether, a promising/auspicious first day on the job.
Let's hope that the rest look this way as well.
llllllllllllllllllllll
When I woke up, at home, from a refreshing sleep, I immediantly opened my laptop. Time to finally do this.
I'd passed night one in game on Monday afternoon. Now, at 3:27, I was going to the level I hadn't tried in a while- Night 2. Tonight.
I couldn't afford to fail, even once- I wouldn't get to see Freddy's pattern of movement.
So, I waited the ridiculous amount of time the game took to load, then began to play.
I pretty much was forced to fend off Chica more often than Bonnie- in fact, Bonnie came once then not again, spending the night in another blind spot. Foxy peeked out of his curtain, but he didn't leave. I recorded it all, up to the menu to the morning bell. I thankfully survived- a close one, with the power at just about 17%.
I betted that if all this really happened, then I'd be seeing Freddy tommorow- and possibly Foxy, and Chica.
But I wondered if Bonnie would appear at all.
llllllllllllllll
I had more food than sweets and drinks with me, in my bag, when I opened the door. It was 11:10. I was whistling, and again- the building was completely empty. Plenty of time to kill before my shift would start. I started out by opening my laptop and starting to play around on my music for a while, finally stopping when the battery on it was pretty much dead. I sighed, looking again at the clock.
11:41.
I had only been on my laptop for 30 minutes.
I sighed, but still got up. I would spend 10 minutes exploring, then run to the room and sit there for the next 6 hours. Might as well stretch my legs while I could.
I was going to try looking somewhere farther on in the building tonight, maybe backstage- this way, as the week progressed, I could come closer to the office. Then I'd be safe if they got up the moment my shift started. Besides, I didn't want stuffed in a metal wired suit. Maybe at best a tux, but definitly not a killer mechanisim that had probably claimed the lives of at least 5 before me.
I walked into the backstage area, then looked around. It gave off a sense of wrong, of eerie foreboding, maybe. I was immediantly ready to go back to the office. Still, though, I was slightly interested- what did the endoskeleton look like? Was it really just a spare?
Part of me screamed that in horror movies, this was where the character got killed- and in my case, stuffed in a Freddy Fazbear suit. Yay. What a wonderful second day.
I noticed, right next to the camera, in its blind spot, was a door. I read the tiny sign on it- BASEMENT/PARTS &SERVICE.
Instantly I checked my watch. 11: 50.
Dang it.
I sprinted back to the office, slamming both door buttons and immediantly opening the tablet- but when the tablet stayed off and the doors open, I remembered- no power availible until midnight.
Double damn.
I ran around in the office for about 5 minutes, jumping from the chair to the cleared-off desk until my legs failed and I fell to the ground. After 2 minutes of chocolate, energy bars, and chips, I was refreshed enough to get back in the chair. I was already half way through my bag, trying to avoid the sugar. So, I simply pulled out a bag that had an assortment of fast food. Thank God that McDonalds was open 24/7 here.
There was stuff from other places too, like Burger King, and Wendys.... etc. Anyways, I stuck my hand in, pulled something out at random, and opened it. Not even caring about what it was, I just took a bite.
Yay, onions.
I gagged, but swallowed anyways. The odor was already making me tear up- this only happens whenever I put my face up to an onion that's bigger than my fist- and I was forced to remove every onion from the sandwich I'd been eating. I wrapped them up in the wrapper, and tossed the trash into the can by the left side of the desk. I sighed, and looked at the clock again.
12:01.
Start of shift.
Whew.
For a moment, it was quiet- but the expected message came in moments later, loud and strong.
"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know..." I looked, but rolled my eyes. Indeed, he had a point- Chica and Bonnie both were already gone.
Just follow the video, I reminded myself, watching the gameplay I'd done last night. When it reached 1, I paused it. For good measure, I had also written down each of the animatronics' activity throughout the night, including an exact location.
Aaand Phone Guy wasn't done talking yet.
"Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."
"Sure. Everything's under control, idiot. I can just go start singing with them all onstage, it's a really great relationship we have."
I sighed again. Another loooooong night, by the looks of it- and Foxy was unlikely to come out if I retraced my steps.
So, nothing exciting.
llllllllllllllllllllllllll
When 4:23 arrived, the path of the game became harder to follow. I timed it out, and found when I should click on a camera, and when I shouldn't. However, I could only sit in the office during the breaks of viewing. Now, though, I'd been sitting here for the better part of an hour, simply flicking on the lights when needed. I wasn't really watching the video anymore- simply reading my notes.
I sighed, trying to stay awake. I was nodding off already, pretty much asleep. But I still had my food- and, last resort- soda.
I popped the can open, then took a short draught.
I was awake, certainly, and able to watch with renewed vigour.
...For exactly 72 minutes, on the dot.
After that? I was pretty much asleep on my desk, and it was only 5:35. Great. Brilliant.
I tried to find more chocolate, but I failed miserably.
Thus, I forgot about Foxy.
When I heard footsteps, I got up lazily, assuming it was Bonnie. Instead, I was met with a faceful of pirate fox.
I yelped, stepping back and throwing the tablet- yesh for amazing covers- at the door button. It hit, and the door shut instantly. Foxy began banging, and I lunged for the tablet- still in amazing condition. The power was draining fast, and I jumped. Not good.
However, I finally listened as the banging stopped, and Foxy went running down the hallway. The morning bell rung only seconds later.
Note to self? Don't trust the game.
llllllllllllllllllllll
Sign up to rate and review this story