Categories > Original > Fantasy > It's Just A Game

It's Just A Game

by darks00 0 reviews

A man gets sucked into a video game by a virus.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2014-12-17 - 252 words

0Unrated
Hey guys darks00 here! Here's a story for you, I hope you like it. If you like it, please like my page on facebook called "My Sanctuary." The link is https://www.facebook.com/darks00poetry I also write gothic poetry. I would really appreciate it. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Title: It's Just A Game

Prologue

My name? Heh, I'm not surprised you don't know it. I'm the geek who has not a single friend. I'm the geek who only plays video games. I'm the geek no one knows for I blend in with the walls. My name is Linkin.

Every day is the same to me. I do the necessities of being a human and play video games. Laugh at me if you will, but sometimes I wish I could be in a video game. Then maybe I can actually be someone. Maybe I can have some friends. What I like most about video games? I can get lost in them and ignore life. While I'm playing, I pretend I'm the protagonist who everyone adores and loves. Their story is way more interesting than mine. I can actually be someone.

That's when I had a great idea - why don't I make my own video game and make me the protagonist and make the world I dream of?Yeah, that would be awesome! I'll be the hero in the story. I will save the world on this game.

This is the beginning of my new life.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sign up to rate and review this story