Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Kick Ass 3 (not really, but ass kicking will happen)

Kick Ass 3 (not really, but ass kicking will happen)

by darkmagiciannerd 0 reviews

…after I kick Ronald's ass to kingdom come. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-12-19 - 761 words

0MarySue
Erie nightime with gently falling snow enshrouded the atmosphere of northern Scotland. There was no soul to be found for miles, except for one. Mine.

I stood, unaffected by the frigid air despite my lack of clothing. I had on but a thin, silk robe. It was just thick enough to be opaque; as it had to be, as I despise undergarments. They set off my claustrophobia.

In fact, if it wasn't for general modesty, I'd be more than comfortable to walk around naked, even in this freezing weather. I'd even be comfortable If it was sub-zero. The cold doesn't bother me one bit.

It isn't because I'm a witch, although I have been training under Filius Flitwick, twelve time dueling champion, for the better part of the two years since I enrolled in Hogwarts at the start of my fourth years of magical studies.This would be my sixth year of magical school and my third year at Hogwarts.

My first three years of magical study were at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France. This is due to my mother wanting me to have the most well rounded education that she could afford to give me, and unlike the parents of most purebloods, my mother is single, as she refused to love another man after my father, the late Lord James Potter, was brutally murdered at the hands of Lord Voldemort.

My goal is to get both a NEWT and a mastery in charms by the end of this year. My mother had the same by the end of her sixth year, even though in her teenage ignorance she limited her opportunities by staying at Hogwarts the full seven years. It wasn't a total waste, since she got her second NEWT and mastery in potions seventh year. My father did similarly with Transfiguration and Ancient Runes.

Thanks to my mother, I have the opportunity to surpass even their accomplishments, which are nothing to scoff at in the first place.

After this year, I will head to Durmstrang Institute to get NEWTs and masteries in Enchanting, Potions, and Alchemy.

My three years at Beauxbatons were for the purpose of learning how to act like a lady of my stature. The three at Hogwarts were for the purpose of apprenticeship under my mother's old mentor. The year at Durmstrang will be to toughen me up and fill in the gaps in my knowledge of magic.

Both Filius and my mother agreed that my gaining a proficiency certificate in the dark arts will be another thing that I will need to do. Without my having one, the ministry can screw me over for doing anything that their laws consider to be dark. Heck, just the suspicion of an unlicensed use of dark magic is all but enough for the courts to give a crucifixion warrant.

Jesus was crucified, but that doesn't mean I want to be!

Now, late at night, I had a purpose for being outside. I was going to kill someone in the most brutal manner because on the inside I was righteously pissed.

That someone was my now definitely ex boyfriend Ronald Weasley. I caught him lip locked with my best friend Hermione Granger. My best friend had tried to push him off but to no avail.

Okay, so just because I won't have sex with you means that you have the right to almost rape my best friend? I don't think so, Ronald Bilius Weasley!

In the two and a half years I've known Hermione, we've become as close as sisters. We spent most of the last two Summers having sleepover after sleepover at eachother's houses.

I thought I loved Ronald. Perhaps I did, for a time. But trying to rape my sister in all but blood took care of any affection I may have ever had for him. I may have forgiven him had he, say, cheated on me with a whore like Lavender Brown or Parvarti Patil. It wouldn't have been real cheating anyway since Ronald and I never got to agreeing to be exclusive. Well a spoken agreement, anyway, we both assumed an unspoken agreement of such. But that's neither here nor there.

Heck, it's not like I'm little Miss Perfect! I cheated on Ron with Susan Bones when I was exploring my sexuality. In hindsight, I should have done that BEFORE I got a boyfriend.

Hell, my time with Susan was fun, maybe I can convince her to be my girlfriend once I kick Ronald's ass to Kingdom Come!

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story