Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Nightly Rituals

Hotaru + Ryo II

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru and Ryo's summer.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-12-25 - 691 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: Hotaru + Ryo II:

Hotaru turned to her lady crush as they sat on the grass in the park late one evening. "Tell me about yourself."

Ryo smiled. "I am a miko and a teacher."

"A teacher?"

"Yep."

"What grade?"

Ryo giggled. "Now why should I tell you more?"

Hotaru pouted. "Please?"

The miko turned to her, smiling. "Maybe…"

"Please?"

"You really want to know that much about me?" She stroked Hotaru on the cheeks and chin. The loli demon gave her a pouty little look.

"Yes," she said. Ryo smirked.

"Kiss me," she commanded. Hotaru gave her a doe-eyed look.

"What?" she asked sounding so childlike.

Ryo face came within inches of hers. "Kiss. Me."

"But why?"

"Don't you want to know more about me?"

"Yes…"

"Well then, kiss me."

Hotaru nodded, dazed. "Okay…" She leaned and gave Ryo little kiss on the lips. The miko gently pulled her into an embrace. Hotaru's heart fluttered as she blushed. Ryo only let go ten seconds later. Hotaru forced her lower lip still as she tried not to whimper.

"I teach freshman year at high school," Ryo answered with a smile on her face.

"What subject?" Hotaru asked.

"Japanese history."

"I see."

Ryo held up a bottle of sake. "Would you like some more?"

Hotaru perked up like a little hungry kitten. "Yep!" The miko poured her another cup.

"Yay!" the loli demon cheered before taking another drink. Ryo took a sip herself.

"You know something," she said. "I'll let you in on a little secret."

Hotaru tilted her head. "Oh?"

"Kiss me first," the miko said. The loli demon leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Ryo took in the taste like a greedy little child. Maybe this game could work in my favor/, she thought. /I like her taste too much. Ryo slowly drew away and finished off her drink.

"I've known I was gay since I was seven years old," she said. Hotaru gave her a rather surprised look.

"You did?" she asked.

"Yes."

The loli demon raised an eyebrow. "But how?" Ryo leaned in and stole another kiss. Hotaru sat in shock. Okay… When did she come out of nowhere with this? On one hand, she didn't know how to handle this. But on the other hand, she found herself enjoying this game even more with each kiss. Ryo slowly pulled away.

"In a way, I knew I was different then," she told her. "I didn't know there was a name for it. Hell, sometimes I wished I was a boy so I could go out with girls."

"So who was your first crush?"

Ryo couldn't help but smile. "She was so cute. I loved her long black pigtails."

"How old was she?"

"Seven."

"And how old were you?"

"Seven." Ryo noticed the concerned look on Hotaru's face easing away. "What? Did you think I was a pedophile or something?"

The loli demon shook her head. "No, just checking."

Ryo gave her a fake little pout. "You're so mean!"

"I am not!"

The miko sat back with her arms folded across her chest. "Just for that, I won't tell you anything else about myself."

Hotaru frowned. "Oh come on, don't be like that!"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Why should I?"

Hotaru's lower lip quivered as she whimpered. "Please?"

Ryo turned her empty cup in her hand. "You want me to tell you more about myself, do you?"

"Yes," Hotaru said, giving her a small nod. Her miko friend gave her a naughty smirk.

"Give me a bigger kiss!" she commanded. Hotaru's cheeks turned bright red.

"Oh…" she murmured.

"Don't keep me waiting," she said. That phrase was all it took for Hotaru to crack. The loli demon leapt forward and planted a huge kiss on Ryo's lips. The miko pulled her in closer and dragged her down onto the wet grass. Hotaru felt like exploding from the inside out. She didn't enjoy the cold when she had to pull away. Ryo's lips curved into a wicked smile.

"What would you like to hear next?" she asked. Hotaru smiled back at her.

"How did you meet her?" she asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story