Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > avatar the last airbender:bendingschool

avatar the last airbender:bendingschool

by naskie 1 review

Hi people this is a story where aang goes to high school best work I ever done

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Published: 2014-12-28 - 217 words - Complete

1Exciting
Aang was walking through the court yards of the shcool when he saw his best friend. He whent and sit next to her. She jumped, hey don't get close too me said toph. Its me toph aang said aang.twinkle toes don't sneak up too people I almosr thought you were going to kiss me toph said with a serious vocie. Well at least you have a girlfriend toph said aang. Well toph tell me how did you know that you are a lesbian aang asked? That I'll answer later said toph. Aang did you ever had a crush on anygirl toph asked? I come to think of it I had a crush on katara but it faded. With azula,mei,ty lee. Hy ty lee have you heard anything I said,said Azula. Ty lee came back to her sense's. Oh sorry I was thinking of someone I mean something said ty lee. Azula she has a crush on aang said mei. Mhm now I see ty lee follow me said azula. Ty lee obeyed and followed her. Azula Ty Lee were now in front of aang and toph. Toph come with me said azula. Why I'll tell you just come with me said azula. Okay said toph. Aang Ty Lee wants to talk to you.
Sign up to rate and review this story