Categories > Original > Romance > The Heartbreaker and Sweetheart

Chapter 1. What?!?!

by darkloveforever1998 0 reviews

What will happen when Rider is woken up in the dead of the night with a choice he has to make that will change his life forever? Will he chose to stay where he's at and pretend like nothing ever ha...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2014-12-31 - Updated: 2014-12-31 - 264 words

0Unrated
Riders pov.

I was startled from my sleep by my concerned looking parents.

"Is everything alright?" I asked panicking inside.

They just looked at me for a few minutes.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mom what's wrong?" I half way yelled .

She flinched, I thought it was because I raised my voice but not was I so wrong.

Finally she looks me in the eyes with tears rolling down her face and sighs "get dressed and meet me and Greg downstairs" she says before turning around and walking out the door while wiping a tear off her cheek.

"Greg?!" I think, she has always called him "dad " when talking to me, why was it Greg now?

I quickly get out of bed, I don't even pay attention to what I put on and hurry downstairs.

I find them sitting on the couch whispering to eachother.

When I walked in, they stopped and just looked at me.

"Sit down boy" my dad finally said after what felt like a life time of staring.

I hesitantly go and sit on the floor in front of them.

"Look, Rider, we have done many times, and it never gets easier..."

"Done what before? , what doesn't get easier? " I interrupt my mom.

"Let me finish Rider, please, as I was saying, I love you, we love you very much but we been lying to you" she says while looking at dad or anywhere else but at me.

I just looked at them with confusion on my face.

"The truth is Rider, Greg and I aren't really your parents."
Sign up to rate and review this story