Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

XXXO/Talk Remix

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Duncan talks about changes while Morgan plots out her future.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2015-01-06 - 620 words - Complete

0Unrated
XXXO/Talk Remix:

XXXO:

-Duncan-

We aren’t young anymore. I look around me and notice that we are moving on. Rosy has moved away and is having a baby. Judy and Meredith are having a baby too. The direction of the company is changing. Noriko’s run off to Vegas to live with her brother. Sakura and Adam are dating now. Nothing is the same anymore. I expected this to happen, but it still finds strange.

Kath is working to freshen things up around here. So far, it’s working. My colleagues look more alive now. I like this new project myself and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Things have been going good for Kath and I. Still, change isn’t over yet. (I don’t really know how, but I feel that it isn’t.)

I looked over at Kath who is sound asleep next to me. She isn’t looking for another husband. I’m fine with that. We are together and that will be fine. I feel like I’m part of her family already. Judy and Morgan see me that way as well. (I even call myself “grandpa” in my head.) Change might be good. I can’t wait to see when that baby is born.

I lay awake in bed. It’s going to be morning in hours. That means it’s another day at the office. Heh, I guess some things don’t change after all. Still, it’s nice to have both changes and some things stay the same. Just as long as everyone’s happy and it all works out.

--------

Talk Remix:

-Morgan-

What was Greg upset for? It was only a joke. I sighed and shook my head. Greg… I just don’t get him sometimes. It’s true that I want to marry him, but there are other stuff that comes first in my life. I took the liberty of creating a small list.

First, I’m going to finish my classes. I only have two and a half semesters left. My grades have been going well and I have my major picked out. I have decided to go into peds. Greg and mom both are proud in my career choice. After the baby’s born, Judy’s going to be a teacher. Meredith is still looking for a job. Mom would not allow me to jobless after college. I don’t even want that for myself. Because of that, I am determined to finish my classes.

Second, I’m going to graduate from college. Again, my grades are good enough to graduate with honors. I keep counting down to my day of graduation. I even picked up the outfit and accessories for that day. My family and Greg will be invited. I sat back in my chair, giggling. Still, I have one more goal.

Finally, I will get married and have a child. You guessed it. I will marry Greg and have a child. It has to be the ready time before I ask. He’s too busy with work and I’m too busy with school. Plus, mom’s business is taking off. Judy and Meredith are expecting a baby, but they can’t get married because they are gay. I don’t want to use my sister and her girlfriend as an excuse to not marry right away. I mean, I do, but it just doesn’t seem fair in a way. Still, I can’t worry about that until I’m done with school and have a job.

I leaned back in my chair and looked up at the ceiling. I have so much to accomplish before I am down.

Never Gonna Stop
Sign up to rate and review this story