Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Wonderwall

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rachel comes to an epiphany about her marriage to Gareth and decides to put an end to it all.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-01-08 - 543 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wonderwall:

-Rachel-

I sat in the dining room and waited for him. Gareth’s on another date. Originally, I didn’t mind it. We were in an open marriage to begin with. However, lately I am tired of this crap. Our marriage has caused too many headaches for me to keep up. These past weeks, I had been doing some thinking and I realized that I had enough. Gareth and I have danced around the subject one too many times. In the past, those discussions ended up dead on arrival.

This time, I wasn’t going to back down.

I didn’t even move when I heard the front door open. My heart counted down to the footsteps coming into the kitchen.

“I’m home!” he shouted. I didn’t even move as he walked into the kitchen with a new girl on his arm. Her giggling made my stomach turn. I glared as my husband came in with a blonde by his side. They froze when they saw me.

“What’s wrong?” Gareth asked. I clenched my fists on the table.

“Honey, we need to talk!” I hissed. My attention darted towards the slut next to him before he could open his mouth. “Alone!” Judging by the look on his face, he found my tone rather intimidating.

Gareth looked over at his blonde-haired date. “Darling, wait in my room, okay?”

“No!” I barked. “She is going home! Right now!” I slammed my hands down on the table. Gareth put up his hands, freaked out.

“Okay, okay,” he said. He turned back to his date. “Come on, I’ll show you the door.” I drummed my nails on the table as my idiot husband walked his bimbo to the door. It didn’t take long for him to return. I wasn’t going to hear any excuses out of his mouth until I said my piece.

“Baby…” he said in a low voice.

“Sit down,” I told him. Gareth took a seat.

“Do we have a future together?” I asked. He tilted his head at me.

“Why are you asking this?” he asked.

“Answer my question! Do we have a future together—yes or no?”

“I guess…”

“No guessing! Yes or no, do we have a future together?”

“Yes.”

“Just you and me?”

Gareth narrowed his eyes at me. “What?”

“Do you and I have a future together—just you and I?”

“I guess…”

“No guesses!”

He shrugged his shoulders at me. “I don’t know.”

I groaned and rolled my eyes. “See? This is the problem.”

“What problem?”

I puffed up my bangs. “You are an idiot.”

“What?”

I folded my arms across my chest. “I’m tired of this arrangement.”

“Why? You didn’t have a problem with it before!”

I buried my head in hands. “I’m just tired.” I lifted my head. “I want out.”

“What?”

“I’m going to be leaving you for a while. My mind is made up.” I rose to my feet and walked back to our room. I wouldn’t even stay to hear him out this time. We… no, I need this. Before he could start with his old arguments again, I shut the door behind me.

Jumping Up and Down the Floor
Sign up to rate and review this story