Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Drama

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rachel and Gareth are split up, but who's going to break the news first.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-01-22 - 512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Drama:

His Version

-Gareth-

The old lady and I are over. Yes, it’s true. What happened? I don’t really know myself. She didn’t seem to like our arrangement anymore. It’s so strange; I thought that she was cool with it. I don’t understand why she didn’t say anything.

It feels weird. She already got out most of her things this month. Her clothes are out of my closet. The desk looks empty without her laptop sitting there. Her shoes are gone too. Same with her jewelry and make-up. The apartment looks depressing now. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Rachel’s even gone as far as to block my number from my cell phone. We tried to keep it to ourselves, but even that is slipping out. Yesterday’s little show is causing everyone to ask me what’s going on. I’m all out of lies and cares at this point. Still, I don’t want to say a word. I’ll let her say it. She was the one who left me. Let her be the one to break the news. It’s not my problem anymore.

Her Version

-Rachel-

I have left Gareth. That’s right. He and I are finished. I thought that I could handle this, but I was wrong. It took me six years to realize it. I shook my head to myself. It all looks just embarrassing for me now that I think about it. Still, it must not be that bad, could it? Who am I kidding? It had its ups and downs.

I don’t know. I just feel like it’s time to move on now. I am tired of the same old crap over and over. I lay back on the hotel bed and sigh. This wedding could be a nice distraction for me. However, I still have to deal with this problem. He and I aren’t divorced yet. It feels extreme and his parents don’t believe in it. (Then again, I doubt that they know about the open marriage part. They are rather traditional about that sort of thing. Oh boy…)

So who’s going to say it first? Everyone saw my little hook-up. Now, they are asking questions. We can’t keep dodging them. This wedding is not going to distract them long. However, I’m not going to be the one to say it. Gareth’s going to have to be the one to say the word. I’ll just sit back and wait until he opens his mouth.

The Truth

-Outside-

Look at this tangled mess here. There is one marriage crumbling around them. What is the point of hanging on anymore? They are both waiting to make the move to break away. Who is it going to be? However, Rachel and Gareth aren’t the only ones with problems. It looks like another couple is on the way to having problems. Misunderstanding would only make things worse.

She Showed Me Her Room, Isn't it Good?
Sign up to rate and review this story