Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

The Bridal Party

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose picks out her bridal party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2015-01-21 - 460 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Bridal Party:

Step One

The next morning, Nessa sat down with Rose.

“So,” the former spoke. “How do you want to do this?”

The bride-to-be sat back, thinking. “Well I don’t want to spend too much on it.”

Her friend pouted at her. “Aw, that’s not fun!”

“But…”

“This is your wedding! Have fun with it!”

“What about the cost?” Rose asked.

“Don’t worry about the price,” Nessa answered. “I’ve got you covered.” The bride-to-be gave her a strange look.

“You sure?” she asked.

“Yes!”

“Okay…” Rose paused with her thoughts. “Can I have time to think?”

“Sure. Take all the time that you need.”

“Thank you.”

The Bridesmaids

Rose and Nessa gathered up the bridesmaids. The wedding planner clapped her hands together.

“Okay,” she said. “We’re picking bridesmaids here.” The girls looked at her in the room. Nessa raised her hand.

“I volunteer first,” she said. “Anyone else?”

“Me,” Sakura said.

“Me too,” Noriko said.

“Yes,” Rachel said.

“Okay,” Mandy replied.

“Yes,” Miranda said.

“Sure,” Robin spoke. The other women looked at her. The Canadian woman shrugged her shoulders.

“Why not?” she asked. “I’ve got nothing better to do.”

“Why are you a bridesmaid, Nessa?” Miranda asked. “I thought you would be the maid of honor.” Nessa gave her a warm smile.

“Rose already has someone for that,” she said. The women looked up in shock.

“Who?” they asked.

“I’ll let the bride-to-be answer that,” Nessa replied. Their friends all eyed Rose.

“Who is it?” they asked.

“It’s…” Rose began.

Man of Honor

-An hour earlier-

Duncan met Rose in the backyard of her house. He looked up at her as they sat on the swing set.

“You wanted to talk to me?” he asked.

“Yes,” Rose said. “Nessa is going to plan my wedding as you know.”

“God help us all!” Duncan said.

“It won’t be that bad…”

“Come on, Rose. This is Nessa we’re talking about.”

The bride-to –be frowned as she remembered that little fact. “That’s true…”

“Yeah…” Duncan replied. Rose pressed her lips together, shaking her head.

“Anyway,” she said. “I have something to ask.”

“What is it?” Duncan asked. The bride-to-be looked him straight in the eye.

“You have been the first friend when I moved down to Miami,” she said. “Which is why I must ask. Rose grabbed him by the hand. “Will you be my man of honor?” Duncan’s lips curved into a smile.

“Sure,” he said. He pulled her into a hug.

“Thank you,” she whispered in his ear. Rose might have had her bridal party together, but there would soon be problems leading up to the wedding. It began with Rachel and Gareth.

I'm Bringing Sexy Back
Sign up to rate and review this story