Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Planning

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nessa decides that she wants to plan Pete and Rose's wedding.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2015-01-20 - 713 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Planning:

Dinner Announcement

Nessa stood over the stove, smirking. She already had the perfect role in mind. Stirring helped her build up her ideas.

Perfect, Nessa thought. I will give Rose the perfect wedding. She lifted the spoon for a taste.Hm… Nessa turned behind.

“Hey Noriko,” she said. “Come and try this for me.”

“Alright,” the Korean woman replied. She walked over to the stove.

“Careful,” Nessa said. “It’s really hot.” Noriko took a sip from the ladle. She stood back with the sauce in her mouth.

“Well?” Nessa asked. Noriko gave her a little smile.

“It needs one more thing,” she said. Ness tilted her head at her.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Hang on.” Noriko walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of honey. Nessa raised an eyebrow at her.

“What are you going to do with that?” she asked.

“Watch,” the Korean woman said. She poured a little bit into the sauce and mixed it up. “Now try it.”

“Okay…” Nessa said with an uneasy tone. She picked up the spoon and took a taste. “Oh, wow! That’s hot!” Noriko stood grinning.

“You like it?” she asked.

“Mmm,” Nessa said. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“I’ll show you more later,” Noriko bragged. She took the salad to the table.

“Okay then…” Nessa mumbled. She cut off the stove five minutes later.

----------

The dinner party kicked off at seven o’clock. Sakura went around to serve the food. The main couple looked at their plates with puzzled looks on their faces.

“Wow, this is… well…” Pete said.

“It taste better than it looks,” Duncan said.

“If you say so…” Pete replied. Nessa stood up at her seat.

“Everyone!” she said aloud. “I would like to propose a toast.” The friends all held up their glasses.

“To Rosy furthering her future with the man that she loves!” Nessa said aloud.

“Cheers!” everyone shouted. Glasses clinked and everyone took a drink. Nessa set down her glass.

“Rose, I have a favor I want to ask,” she spoke up. The bride-to-be gave her an odd look.

“What is it?” she asked.

“May I plan your wedding?” she asked. Rose’s eyes widened in shock.

“What?!” she asked. Nessa gave her a little pouty face.

“Please?” she asked. “I really want to do this!” All eyes fell on the bride-to-be. Rose sighed.

“Fine, fine,” she said.

“Yes!” Nessa cheered. The bride-to-be shook her head. I guess it can’t be helped, she thought.

Planner

In the hotel, Nessa smirked to herself. Yes! I did it! I’m going to plan a wedding! She looked up to see Ryan giving her an odd look.

“What?” the older sister asked. Ryan just rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom. Nessa tried to ignore her and get right to work. She always wanted to plan a wedding. Not exactly Rose’s, just a wedding in general. Nessa flopped back onto her bed, squealing in join. Her first call to action on this mission?

“I have to blog this!” she said to herself. The gossip hound pulled out her phone and opened up Firefox.

Blog Post

10/8/11

Blog Title: Wedding Plans

Here comes the bride! That’s right, our dear friend, Rose is getting married. (Yay!) We all came up to celebrate her engagement to Pete. The girls and I did the cooking. The guys went out and bought what needed and helped out the kitchen. Rachel certainly came with a surprise for all of us. She rode in on a motorcycle with some dude that she met in the airport. By looking at her with her skirt around her waist without her panties, we could tell what happened. Gareth refuses to talk about it, however. (I think there might be trouble in paradise.)

Anyway, I have the job planning the wedding. That’s right, my dream came true! I always wanted to plan a wedding since I was in high school. I finally get to do it! I even have my planner ready. I have so much to do here! Right, I need to sleep.

Talk you guys later.

Love ya,

Aunt Nessa

XOXO zzzzz

I Once Had a Girl or Should I Say, She Once Had Me
Sign up to rate and review this story