Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

The Party

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nessa leads the BRM crew up to Chicago for the engagement party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2015-01-19 - 937 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Party:

The Trip Up

Rose got the phone call early Thursday morning. She reached for her cell phone out of her bed.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Hey!” a loud voice shouted on the other line. Rose jolted up, sitting in bed.

“Nessa?” she asked. The journalist leapt out of bed and hurried into the bathroom.

“That’s me!” her friend said.

“Why are you calling me so early for?” Rose asked.

“We’re coming up to see you!”

The journalist’s eyes widened at those words. “What?!”

“It’s for you’re an engagement party.”

“But didn’t plan on…”

“That’s okay! We planned this ourselves.”

A confused look came on Rose’s face. “Huh?”

“Are you talking to me?” Pete asked from their bed.

“No!” Rose said, turned to the door.

“Anyway,” Nessa said. “We’re coming tomorrow.” Her friend’s jaw dropped.

“So soon?” she asked. “But why?”

“Well, we figured that we’d make a weekend of it.”

Rose sank down to the bathroom floor. “Okay…”

“Great! We’ll see you tomorrow!” Nessa hung up the phone before Rose had a chance to protest. The journalist buried her head in her hands.Oh boy… Rose sighed in her hands.

“Who was that?” she heard someone ask over her head. She looked up to see Pete standing in the bathroom doorway.

“Oh, that was Nessa,” Rose said, lowering her hand.

“Nessa?” he asked. “What did she want?”

“She’s bringing the whole crowd up here for the weekend.”

Pete gave her a strange look. “What for?”

“She wants to throw us an engagement party.”

“So suddenly?”

“Yeah.”

Pete gave off a low whistle. “Whoa…” What exactly could they do at this point? Nessa wouldn’t listen beyond this point.

Grand Entrance

On Friday, the BRM crew arrived in Chicago. Nessa called them from the airport.

“Hey!” she said. “We’re here! Where’s your place?” She wrote it down in her notepad. “Thanks, bye.” Nessa turned the crowd.

“I got the address,” she said. “Let’s head out!” As they began to leave, one of their own slipped away without being noticed.

---------

Around five, Duncan rang the doorbell.

“Just a minute,” Rose said from inside. She opened the door and her friends greeted her with grins.

“Congratulations!” they shouted. Rose nearly jumped back at their shouting.

“Thanks, everyone,” she said. Nessa stepped forward.

“Well, aren’t you going to let us in?” she asked.

“Oh, right, right,” Rose said. She moved aside to let in her friends. As everyone walked into the house, Miranda paused and looked around.

“Has anyone seen Rachel?” she asked. Everyone else turned and took a look amongst themselves.

“Come to think of it, she isn’t here,” Sakura said.

“Do you know where she went?” Tommy asked Gareth. He shrugged and shook his head.

“I don’t know,” he said. The group descended into chatter when Kenji heard something in the distance.

“Do you guys hear that?” he asked. The chatter ceased and everyone took a listen. Tommy made an odd face.

“Is that… a motorcycle?” he asked. Everyone, including Rose, looked down the street. To their surprise, they spotted Rachel riding up and down the street with a random guy dressed in leather. She sat in front, facing him with her skirt rolled up to her hips. She smiled and waved at the crew as she rode up and down with the man. The men gave her an awkward wave.

“Who is that?” Greg asked Gareth. Again, he shrugged.

“Shit if I know,” Gareth mumbled under his breath. Okay then…

Do Me!

The party kicked off about evening. Rose didn’t understand how this would work out.

“I don’t even have food ready for you guys,” she said. Nessa patted her on the shoulder.

“We’ve got this!” she said. “You just sit and rest.” Rose drew her mouth closed, uneasily. Somehow, this reign of control wouldn’t stop here. For now, she would have to go along with it until she would have the chance to wrestle back control. Rose dropped her shoulders.

“Alright,” she said. Nessa gave her a huge grin.

“Good,” she said. “Leave it to us!” Rose nervously laughed as she was walked into the living room. That’s what I was afraid of, she thought.

The girls and guys got to work in the kitchen. While they were preparing, going out shopping, and cooking, Morgan crept off to Greg outside. She spotted him heading down the driveway. A naughty smile came onto her face as she rushed out the door. The college girl playfully ran up to her boyfriend and grabbed him from behind.

“Hey!” Greg shouted, whipping around. Morgan broke into a huge smile.

“Hello,” she said. “I’m bored.” Greg raised an eyebrow at her.

“Why aren’t you helping out in the kitchen?” he asked.

“I don’t want to help,” Morgan said with a pout. “I want to play!”

“Play?”

Morgan giggled as she pulled him back into the house. She led him into the hall bathroom. Greg looked confused as she pinned him up against the wall.

“But I have to go out shopping with Duncan and Adam,” he said.

“Forget the shopping!” Morgan said. “Do. Me. Right. Now!” She quickly unzipped his jeans. Greg gave her a reluctant little smile.

“Okay then…” he said. Morgan pressed her lips against his. Greg slowly reached up for her hips.Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad…

Meanwhile, Nessa began plotting over the stove. She smirked as she could see the full picture in her head.

Forever Young
Sign up to rate and review this story