Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Never, Ever

A Call For Help

by esyl3 0 reviews

Haruhi wakes up and needs help, so she calls Winter.

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-01-26 - 1182 words

1Exciting
The Next Morning

After being bitten, everything went black.

All she remembered was waking up in her bed.

The burning sensation continued into the morning, causing a horrible twisting sensation in her abdomen when she awoke. Against her own will, she found herself scratching at her neck, breaking the skin and causing bleeding. She had never felt this way. She felt like something she had never felt like before. She knew just from looking at her body that she was still a human, but inside, this feeling... it was unnatural.

When she finally released her grip from her next to catch a breath, the first question she had came into her mine.

"How did I get in my bed?"

She looked around her small bedroom. She still had her school uniform on, but it now had blood down the front of it.

"Great, looks like I'm back to wearing sweaters to school."

She slowly rose to her feet to look around the apartment. Before leaving her room though, she noticed something on the night stand. A letter with a box next to it.

"It must have been that guy."

Her insides still hurting, she reached for the letter. She took a deep breath before getting the nerves to see what he had wrote. She hadn't the courage. Slowly, her eyes began to scan across the letter.

Haruhi,

Don't take it personally. Put one of these tablets in the water. It will make you feel better.

Send Winter and his parents my best wishes.

XX

Dai


Dai! That was it! That was his name! It took her the longest time to place him, but now that she had his name, she knew it. She knew it was Dai, the guy from the dinner party that Tamaki insisted on going to. There were many people, but his face stood out. Haruhi noticed that he kept looking over at them. Now she knew why. Was this about the dinner party? At she done something? He said to not take it personally... and last night he kept mentioning Winter and in this letter... Winter?

Haruhi's shaking hand reached out for the box that was on the table next to the letter. It was small and purple with a black design on it. She fumbled around with it for a while before she finally found out how it slid open. Inside were many white tablets. Put one of them in water... but could she trust him? It was then that she noticed the glass of water that had been places on the nightstand.

Might as well take chance, right?

She carefully grabbed a small tablet from the box and dropped it into the glass. She watched as the water slowly turned red and became thicker. The scent slowly intoxicated her. It smelt disgusting, revolting... but amazing. She slowly lifted the glass to her mouth. She took one deep breath in smelt its strong scent.

I need this... I need it now...

It took only a few seconds for Haruhi to drink the entire glass. She didn't do it without regret, shame, and disgust, but she did it. She slowly sat the drink back down on the nightstand.

Winter... Winter... he kept saying Winter... the private association... back to America... the Kurans... he isn't really a vampire, is he?

Haruhi stumbled out of her room, pushing the door aside and walking into the living room. The sun seemed brighter than usual. The sun rose on the opposite side of the window, not at the window, right? The world seemed to be falling apart around her, so it wouldn't be crazy if everything was backwards now. Her very weak legs moved towards the kitchen. Very slowly and sly, Haruhi opened the front door, making sure no one could see her. She peeped out to see that her father's car still was not back. She wasn't sure how much time she had, but she had to clean herself off and get these clothes off. She was covered in blood.

She closed the door. All the groceries she left out had been put away and the large knife she grabbed to stab Dai was now sitting out on the counter, cleaned. Had Dai really put the groceries away from her and cleaned the knife? That seemed awfully odd. Everything seemed odd...

Haruhi patted her back pockets to find her phone. She pulled out the phone Kaoru and Hikaru had given her. She slowly typed in Winter's phone number, going off memory since she wasn't allowed to add any other numbers to her phone. She needed answers, even if she didn't want to hear it. She begged that Winter was awake or that he has gotten off the plane by now.

She called multiple times, but he never picked up his phone. Voicemail every single time. Perhaps he was still on the plane. Damn. Voicemail it was. She left one.

"Winterhawk, I've tried calling you multiple times. I'm sorry, but Dai sneaked into my house last night. He bit me and I think something happened to me. He said that you are a vampire. I know that sounds so stupid, but I saw his teeth and how I felt after he bit me... I think maybe he really is a vampire, or maybe he gave me drugs or something... I don't even know what I am saying, please call me back."

Haruhi didn't know what to do, but she decided first and foremost that she needed to clean herself. She ran herself a hot bath and laid her blood soaked clothes next to the tub and nearly drowned herself trying to get the dried blood off her skin.

xXxXx


It took a few hours, but once Winter finally landed and went to his cousins vacation home, he was finally able to look at his phone. His shock was obvious to all around him when he saw that there was 7 missed calls, and that they were all from Haruhi. Sleepily, he unpacked all his things and settled into the room he was saving with his cousin. He laid down on the bed and half-asleep called his voicemail.

"Winterhawk, I've tried calling you multiple times." "You don't say," Winter thought to himself.

"I'm sorry, but Dai sneaked into my house last night." With that, Winter's eyes shot open.

"He bit me and I think something happened to me." Damn it! "Of course something happened to you!" he thought to himself.

"He said that you are a vampire." Great, he was even ratting out secrets about Vampire Society.

"I know that sounds so stupid, but I saw his teeth and how I felt after he bit me... I think maybe he really is a vampire, or maybe he gave me drugs or something... I don't even know what I am saying, please call me back."

Winter's breathing get very passionate and hard as he stared at the ceiling. His cousin could tell that he was furious, also unpacking his bags on the bed next to his.

Winter was AWAKE.

Winter was ANGRY.

Winter was RIGHT.
Sign up to rate and review this story