Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > TMNT-Electric Soul-A Raphael Fanfic

TMNT-Electric Soul-A Raphael Fanfic

by TMNTfanauthor 1 review

Since Raphael was young, he has had dreadful anxiety attacks with an origin unknown, but Master Splinter, his adoptive father had taught him how to control them, so when they return, they get to hi...

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-02-21 - 868 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Cameras Don’t Lie



Raphael: It was 3:04 in the morning on a Saturday, when I woke up. I didn’t even know how I woke up, when I heard Mikey snoring across the hall from my room and realized he was snoring like a crappy dead tuba that wouldn’t shut the fuck up. Since I had no other stuff to do and my show wasn’t on yet, I went to the dojo to train a bit before everyone else woke up.

After an hour of training something caught my eye. Under some of Master Splinter’s training robes was an old beige photo album, like those in the stupid lovey dovey gift shops with the exaggerated cheesy quotes on them but, this one made me feel warm inside. It read; “Family is the most precious gem”, on it. I knew that was true, my brothers could really be a pain in the ass sometimes, but they were my most prized possession. Of course, my curiosity consumed me and I flipped the cover. When, saw what it contained, I couldn’t help but, chuckle.

There was Master Splinter with us as little annoying kids, with memories splayed on the pictures. I actually sat there for a while laughing at the sweet stupid memories of our childhood. I wasn’t checking the time but, I was there flipping the pages of the precious memoir for at least a little over two hours.

I began looking through the pages for myself, I wanted to see the drastic change between a little kid to a strong, brawny, and handsome young turtle (hint: me). I flipped through the pages looking for me, but found nothing. I started whipping through the pages looking for myself furiously. I had to stop and calm my breathing so I didn’t kill the book alone with my temper.
My face darkened when I realized I wasn’t there.


Michelangelo: I woke up around 6:13 AM when, I heard Raph laughing in the dojo. He wasn’t laughing that loud but, when you hear Raph laugh you know something’s up because, it’s barely possible to make “Mr. Hardcore” laugh.

When I got to the dojo, I was too late to find out what made him laugh. My big brother’s bright state was exchanged to a dark shadow cast over his face. His eyes were glazed with worry and desperation. Nobody ever thinks I noticed when Raph had his anxiety attacks when he was smaller because, I’m “too small” but, I know when Raph is having an anxiety attack with his inner self. It’s been hard since we were little. That’s when I noticed he was staring intensely at an old book in the corner of the dojo.

Leo is always the one to help Raph snap out of his depressing anxiety attacks but, he was asleep so, it meant I (yes, me little Mike), was in charge of this situation. I took a deep breath and entered the dojo.

Raphael: “What’s that you got there bro?” asked my baby brother Mikey when he entered the dojo.
“You woke me up you dying siren.”, I responded with a playful smirk. He shrugged as if to say he was sorry. Then, out of nowhere he tackled me playfully. For five full minutes we were play fighting, wrestling all over the dojo. Then he caught me off guard.

“Dude, you didn’t answer my question. Whatcha chekin’ out?”, he asked me anxiously. I felt a sting in my eyes and a lump in my throat and that’s when I tucked the book up my shell and ran to my room. “Raph?!” he shouted running behind me.

Of course he was at my heels. For such a young immature turtle he was the fastest of us four. I slammed my door and pushed the bookcase I never used in front of the door so he couldn’t make it in.

“Raph, bro, chill and let me in, I promise I don’t have any water balloons!”, Mikey “reassured” me. I was struggling with my breathing. I was having an anxiety attack as I had before when I was young. I couldn’t let him see me like this, he had always been too young. Master Splinter and Leo were the only two who could help me through these horrific nightmare episodes of anxiety. I managed to hide the album behind my headboard.

“Mikey...I’m fine wheeze!”, I barely managed to draw the words out of my mouth. I took short sharp breaths, everything was going blurry. The last time I had an episode was when I was 9, after that time Splinter taught me to meditate for inner peace, it had worked until now. The fact that I wasn’t in those pictures caused my heart to accelerate to dangerous mode, yet I still didn’t even understand why. I heard Mikey running to the other side of the hall pounding on the door.

“LEO HELP! Raph’s having an attack!”, he cried. Leo slammed the door of his room sounding horribly worried.
“Where?!”, he asked, that’s when everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story