Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 16

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 783 words

0Unrated
yay thanks for all the reviews...here is laura's chapter!!

Chapter 16


Laura's POV


I looked up as Andy answered the doctor. "He's very lucky, another second in that coldness of water and he would have died, he's okay and resting,"
"Can we see him?"
"Id rather him rest, but someone could stay in the room with him for the night," Everyone then looked to me.
"You stay with him, and let him know we love him," I nodded at Stacey.
"Okay so i'll call you guys tomorrow, or if anything happens," I stood as they stood.
"Or if you just need someone to talk to while hes sleeping.." Pete said giving me a hug. I hugged the other then following the doctor.
"He's in there, I'll be by to check on him later," the doctor pointed to the room, I thanked him, slowly putting my hand on the knob, turning it. Could i really handle this? this shit seemed to be happening way to fast, I suddenly thought of me staying with him as a bad idea, thinking that maybe Pete or one of the others should be staying with him, I really didnt want to see him lying there with wires connecting to machines, also connected to him.
"There allready gone, stop being a baby," I whispered to myself, pushing the door open. He quickly turned his head, he wasnt resting. I smiled as he smiled. "Hi," I whispered walking over to him.
"Hi, other's go home?" he spoke low, taking my hand in his. His hand was still kinda cold, but not as cold as when Pete first pulled him out of the water.
"Yeah, you feel okay?" I asked.
"I'll live to see you another day, so yeah i feel great," I half smiled blinking back tears, I knew I couldnt handle this, "Dont cry, Im okay,"
"But you coulda died," I mumbled try to stop the million tears that tried to get passed my eyes.
"But I didnt, come here," he moved over patting the spot," I didnt move until he pulled my hand basically making me sit, he wrapped both arms around me kissing my head. After a few minutes he placed his hand under my chin gently pushing my head up to look at him, I looked at him through my blurry eyes. "ey, im never gonna leave you okay,"
"Dont say that..." I whispered.
"Why not?"
"Cause I might believe it,"
"You should believe it,"
"One day you will, cause you'll die,"
"Cant you be like a normal girlfriend and be in awe over me saying that?"
"I can never be normal, you can thank Pete for that,"
"Okay I give up, no more sweet moments for you,"
"Sorry..." I whispered.
"For what?" he asked after a minute.
"Ruining your sweet moment," he smiled whispering its okay. I placed my hand on his cheek, slowly running my thumb across his lips.
"My lips are the same, just kiss them," he laughed. I did as he said.



Stacey's POV


"You sure it was good to send Laura to stay with him?"
"Yeah, why?"
"She was insanely quiet, and didnt even cry, that's not her," Pete answered me.
"She was trying to be strong, just like the rest of us, shes probably crying right now, come on im tired," I grabbed his hand waited a second as he stood then we walked upstairs, I closed the door pushing him against it, kissing his lips.
"Now just last night you said that you didnt want this to happen this way.." I silenced him with another kiss.. "Stacey..." He mumbled.
"Will you stop talking?" I pulled away for a second, kissing him again so he couldnt answer, he finally took the hint deepening our kiss.



Joe's POV


I ran my hand down her thigh and up it again. They say that you'll want a person more when its a time you cant have them, and how true that was. We were in a hospital, it wasnt the way I wanted the first time to be... well second but first time being together and no one being drunk. And I was sure if i told her it'd warm me up shed yell at me. Our kiss only got more in depth as seconds passed.
"Joe..." She mumbled against my lips.
"Huh?" I mumbled back.
"Not here..."



Pete's POV


I slowly walked her to the bed, removing her shirt on the way, she sat on the bed as I pulled mine off breaking or kiss for a second.


~~~~~~~~~~~``
ahhh she leaves me the hard part to effing write. walks off pouting give me 15 to 20 minutes tops you will have your next update
Sign up to rate and review this story