Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 17

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 434 words

0Unrated
see it wasnt that long of a wait!! no dying allowed!


Chapter 17

Stacey's POV

I felt pete's hand slide down to the buckle on my jeans.

"Pete" I whispered placing my hand on his. He looked up at me with questioning eyes.

"I cant...I'm sorry" I bit my lip waiting for his reply. He nodded crawling up to kiss me.

"I understand" he sighed getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I heard the shower turn on as I got up to put a shirt on. I guess I do owe him some sort of explanation. I kinda did just lead him on. I sat against the head board waiting for him to come out.

Twenty minutes later he did.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as he cut the light off...I whimpered slightly.

"nothing to be sorry for...still afraid of the dark" he laughed crawling in next to me.

"yeah" I sighed snuggling into him. "but I am sorry. I lead you on. I just cant not right now. I want my first time to be with someone who wants more out of a relationship than friends with benefits"

"You're a virgin?" he asked softly playing with my hands. "yeah..."

"I'm not ready for another relationship right now...but when I am...you will be mine"



Laura's POV

The next morning I was rudely awoken by a nurse tapping me on my shoulder.

"You're not supposed to be in bed with him" she snapped moving so I could get up. I mummbled an appology and sat in the chair next to the bed.

She procceed to check Joe out before mumbling something about a doctor and discharge papers. Does that mean he gets to go home? I sure hope so.

As if cued the doctor walked in.

"well Mr. Trohman...you are a lucky man. There seems to be no injuries. You are a free man...I will be back with the papers soon." Joe nodded to the doctor before turning to me.

"I'm free...and when we get home...we can continue what we started" he smirked kissing my hand.

Haha what a charmer.



Patrick's POV

"HEY! I'M GOING TO GO GET JOE AND LAURA!" I yelled up the stairs to whoever would listen.

I sighed walking to the door when I didn't get a reply. Andy was probably still sleeping and Pete was probably with stacey.

I wish I had what they had...no not them...more like Joe and Laura.

Sometime I get so lonely seeing all the couples. Oh well...when the time is right...I'll find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story