Categories > Original > Humor > Jadi (Joy/Madi) fluff fanfic

The Band Breakup

by zeeebraxxo 0 reviews

Madi's favorite band breaks up.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-02-26 - 420 words

0Unrated
Joy woke up and Madi wasn't in the room. "Madi?" She called. she walked downstairs and found Madi holding a huge tub of ice cream and crying her eyes out. Her hair was wilds and her eyes were red. A song called Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance was playing. Madi was staring at her phone, looking away from it, and huddling up on the floor with the ice cream. "Madi?" Joy asked. "What's wrong?" Madi jumped in surprise. "They just posted it on their website." Madi said in a choked voice. She showed the hone to Joy. It was on MCR's website. There was a short post. It read:

Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We've gotten to go places we never knew we would. We've been able to see and experience things we'd never imagined possible. We've shared the stage with people we admire, people we look up too, and best of all, our friends. And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all your support, and for being part of the adventure.
My Chemical Romance

Joy gasped. My Chemical Romance wasn't her favorite band, it was maybe her 18th or 19th. But she knew how much it meant to Madi. They had saved Madi, literally. Madi had attempted suicide before and MCR music had helped her recover. "They broke up" Madi whispered. "They broke up!" She sobbed into her ice cream.

Joy knew what to do. She ran to to Madi's piano and rummaged through Madi's sheet music until she found Welcome to The Black Parade on piano. Joy didn't know remotely how to play piano, but she placed her fingers on the keys and did it. She played.

Madi started sobbing harder.

Fuck, joy thought. I made it worse. She stopped playing and ran to Madi, hugging her and placing the ice cream away. Madi's fluffly white dog started to eat it. Madi continued sobbing while Joy whispered "It's okay" in her ear. Then, with a sudden burst of confidence, she kissed Madi on the forehead.

Joy tensed up, waiting for Madi's reaction.

Madi continued to sob and held her arms out. Joy wrapped her up in another hug and carried Madi upstairs to her bed. she placed Madi under the covers and pulled them up. Silent tears still ran down Madi's cheeks. Joy kissed Madi on the forehead and layed beside her, not getting under the covers.
Sign up to rate and review this story