Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Unhinged

Chapter 17

by nikki13088 0 reviews

PLEASE REVIEW!!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Draco,Ginny - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2015-03-13 - 6485 words - Complete

0Unrated
Draco woke up the next morning with the sun beating on his face. He turned his head to the side where Ginny laid with him during the night and then snuck off to her room a few hours ago. He smiled to himself with how lucky he felt to have her in his life. His mind went back to the conversation with his Mother last night. He wasn't sure how to feel towards her, he did, though, understand a bit more why she is the way she is but it still doesn't make it right. He thought about talking to her again, but he couldn't get past the information she shared with him last night. He then thought of his Father and how much more angry he was at him. He didn't think he could have any more hate for a person but he did. He then thought about his kiss with Ginny last night in front of her family; he just kept thinking of how much love he had for her in that moment and he didn't care who was around to see at that time, he had to have his lips on her. There was a knock at his door and before he could answer Ginny popped her head in.

"Morning," she said brightly.

"You know I could have been changing," he said sitting up.

"Oh, is that so, then I guess I would have gotten a good show," she said seductively and then sat down next to him getting ready to kiss him.

"Guys, maybe you could save your shag session for later, McGonagall wants you both downstairs for practice" Hermione said walking past Draco's bedroom.

Ginny gave Draco a quick kiss and then ran off to get dressed. Hermione stood in the doorway with her arms folded with a smile on her face.

"What?" Draco asked, throwing his blankets off and getting up.

"Nothing........it's just nice to see you two together"

"You mean it's nice to see your in-depth therapeutic conversations with me paid off and you can add matchmaker to your resume?" he teased.

She laughed.

"Just get dressed," she said, rolling her eyes and walking away.

"WHY IS MY PERFECT PHYSICQUE MAKING YOU ALL HOT AND BOTHERED?" he called out to her with a smirk on his face.

He laughed to himself when he heard her call from downstairs "YOU WISH!"

________________________________________________

Draco walked out of the bathroom and went to make his way downstairs when he saw Narcissa making her way downstairs also. They looked at each other for a moment.

"Mother," he said flatly.

"Morning Draco" she said with a tense expression.

They walked downstairs together in silence; it was awkward for the both of them. Draco wasn't sure if he should be mad at his Mother or take pity on her or neither. He noticed her whole persona had changed since their conversation last night; almost as if she had this weight lifted off of her and it was replaced with guilt.

"I thought I'd watch you practice today, if that's alright?" she said suddenly when they reached the bottom of the stairs.

He was a bit shocked at her statement and turned to look at her. "Uh......yeah" was all he could manage and then made his way outside to the back porch.

He walked outside and saw everyone leaning over the porch ready to watch him and Ginny practice. He joined Ginny in the middle of the field and saw she had a nervous look on her face.

"Nervous?" he asked.

She let out a shaky breath, "Yeah, you could say that"

"Alright Mr. Malfoy and Miss Weasley, I'm putting a sort of ward like dome over you both. This will keep any advanced magic that comes about off the radar from the Ministry." McGonagall explained.

They nodded.

"Also, once you both are in there............I'm afraid if any of your powers becomes too uncontrollable........I cannot take down the ward until it's controlled.........Kingsley has made it clear that this is how it needs to be. If that type of magic gets out there's no telling how dangerous it could be...........so know that it can get dangerous and potentially life threatening. Also, although neither of you can get out of the ward any one of us can enter it; so if we are able to help if something goes wrong then we will. We will also be able to communicate with each other as well. Do you both understand?"

Draco and Ginny looked at each other. Ginny let out a nervous breath and then nodded. Draco seemed nervous about it himself; he was worried he would end up hurting Ginny while they were in here. He was also nervous about how much power Ginny truly possessed and swallowed the lump that seemed to form in his throat. He nodded also and let out a long breath, then took his wand out.

"Alright then, here it goes." McGonagall said, flicking her wand and saying a few different incantations.

A sparkling stream came from her wand and flew high above their heads and then sprinkled down into a dome shape around the two of them. Ginny walked over to the side of the dome and put her hand up to it. It felt almost like glass, but with some kind of force field around it that made her hand tingle. She pulled her hand back quickly and looked at McGonagall through the dome. McGonagall gave her a small smile and then her eyes fell on her parents watching from the porch. She turned back to Draco and rejoined him at the center.

"Now I think you both know that your power comes from anger, if not anger then.............adrenaline. Also, I think it comes to surface when your protective instincts kick in. There are many things you both could use to stir up that part of your mind. However, probably one of the most useful methods to unlock that part of your mind is pain. Pain will be the most effective way to see the true potential of how far you could push yourselves and see how much power you both possess. So...........when you're ready" McGonagall finished with a smile; gesturing with her hand for them to begin.

They stood there looking at each other.

"I'm sorry, Professor, but I'm not sure where to start." Ginny said.

"Trying to stir up enough emotion to activate that part of your mind has to come from deep within. You may recall from our dear Professor Lupin that when producing a Patronus you need to think of a happy memory. Now with this sort of magic..........it's the opposite, since this sort of power you both possess seems to come from an adrenaline rush it's perhaps best to think of a not so fond memory. Something that angers you, or even one of the darkest hours in your life," she said with a small smile.

Ginny nodded and then let out another breath, "ok ok come on........ think" she mumbled to herself.

Draco was thinking and he had many memories that he thought of but he wasn't feeling a change. He went to the thoughts of his conversation last night with his Mother. He thought about how he could have had a sister. How different things would have been maybe; how different his Mother might have been towards him. Then he felt anger at his Father for forcing her to make such a horrible decision. He started breathing heavy and his heart started racing and he soon felt his mind turning over. They all watched as the grass beneath him started to freeze over.

"You're doing it" Ginny said a little too happily.

His eyes shot up to her and he was pulled back to reality. He just looked at her and regained control of his breathing.

"Interesting" McGonagall whispered to herself. "That was good Mr. Malfoy......now Miss Weasley why don't you give it a go" she said.

Ginny tried thinking, but her mind didn't want to go back to those dark days. She didn't want to think of Fred or Warren so she tried thinking back to another darker time in her life. Her mind took her to a memory when she stood in her bathroom at the Burrow over the sink. She remembered the feeling of the blade gliding across her soft pale skin. She remembered the stinging pain it caused and how she just wanted to fade away at that point in her life. She came back to reality when she felt wetness on her face and realized a tear had fallen from her eye. She wiped it away and then looked at Draco, "Sorry I'm trying" she said in a small voice.

"It's ok, you don't have to be sorry," he said to her with a smile.

"Alright, well let's try something else then."McGonagall said.

"Why don't you just use the Cruciatus curse on us?" Ginny said suddenly.

They all turned to her with a shocked look on their face at the drastic suggestion from the redhead.

"NO WAY!" Ron yelled.

"Miss Weasley that's quite an extreme suggestion" McGonagall said in a serious tone.

Ginny turned to Draco, who had a surprised look on his face and she walked closer to him. "Draco, I want to understand these powers, I'm scared what I'll do to someone I really care about if I don't know how to control them." she pleaded with him to make him see her point.

He studied her face and took in her words, his mouth hung open with a bit of shock at her actually considering such a thing. She touched his arm and gave him a light shake.

"Draco?" she called to him.

"I......uh......I don't know," he tried finding his words.

"Mr. Malfoy if you and Miss Weasley are serious about this.........it may not be such a crazy idea. The curse can be lifted if it becomes too much." McGonagall explained.

Ginny looked at Draco with a slight smile and nodded. He looked at her and then reluctantly agreed. Ginny let out another shaky breath and started getting nervous, she was afraid of what might happen once her powers were released. She shook her hands free of any nerves.

"Alright, go ahead, I'll go first." Ginny said.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley watched in fear at the scene that was about to take place before them. Narcissa got up from her seat on the porch to see exactly what was to come.

"Wait, who's casting the spell?" Draco asked, looking at them all.

"There's no way I can use an unforgivable curse on my sister" Ron stated.

The rest of the Weasley's declined also.

"To use the Crucio curse you have to mean it, so it needs to come from a dark place. Even if you try to think of a bad memory you can cast it" McGonagall explained.

"Can you do it, then Professor?" Ginny asked.

McGonagall looked taken aback. "I......I'm afraid I couldn't possibly do it either."

Everyone's eyes fell on Narcissa and her eyes went wide. She quickly shook her head no and looked away from them.

"I'll do it" Draco said suddenly.

They all turned to him. He was surprised when he saw Ginny give him a small smile and say a silent thank you to him. He lifted his wand and pointed it to her. He was breathing heavy and so was she. Her eyes locked with his and his hand was shaking. He was about to mouth the spell when he dropped his hand to his side and paced around in frustration and ran his hand through his hair.

"THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!" he yelled in anger.

Hermione felt tears swell in her eyes at the action he was practically being forced to do and felt Ron hold her closer to him.

"Draco you can do it.......please" Ginny pleaded.

He felt his anger rising and he yelled it, "CRUCIO!"

The spell hit her, but she just stumbled a bit.

"You have to mean it Draco" McGonagall reminded him.

He turned angrier and he kept pacing and pulling on his hair in frustration.

"CRUCIO!" he yelled again.

This time Ginny stumbled a bit more, but still nothing.

"UGHHHHH!" he yelled in frustration and then felt his blood start to boil and he took his shot again. "CRUCIO!"

The spell hit her and she dropped to her knees and let out a blood curdling scream that filled the air. He quickly lifted it and ran to her side.

"GINNY, GINNY I'M SO SORRY, ARE YOU OK?" he said grabbing her arms.

She was slumped over, her hair flung about over her face. She looked up at him with clenched teeth and those black eyes. He scrambled backwards from her as she stood up. She was breathing heavy.

"DRACO, DO IT AGAIN!"McGonagall yelled to him.

"NO" he yelled.

"YOU HAVE TO"

He looked at her and he saw her eyes were starting to change back and so he took his chance again, "CRUCIO!"

Again, Ginny fell harder this time to her knees and screamed and twitched in pain. Draco went to lift it when McGonagall called out to him not to yet. Ginny's screams pierced through the air and brought tears to her family and friends having to watch the horrid scene. Her eyes changed to a dark black and those orange, fiery orbs came to surface. Draco backed up from her preparing himself for what was to come.

"DRACO, INTENSIFY THE CURSE!" McGonagall called to him.

"NO, I CAN'T" he yelled with emotion filling his voice at having to inflict such pain upon the woman he loved.

"YOU MUST!" McGonagall called back with her own emotions surfacing.

Draco yelled the curse again on top of the one he never lifted and his heart broke to pieces at the painful screams that Ginny released. She was on all fours trying to fight off the curse when she suddenly threw her head back and gave out a bone chilling scream and then she became engulfed in flames and a shockwave of heat flew passed Draco knocking him to the floor. They all stood in complete shock; not believing what they were seeing.

Ginny's screams stopped and she stood up and locked eyes with Draco. Her hair was a mass of flames that whipped fiercely around her and she so elegantly had flames down her arms and legs just lightly burning off of her. The veins in her skin darkening and turning to that black and gold that Draco remembered seeing that day in the forest. He was at this point scared for his life. The rest of them outside the dome took out their wands ready for any action they may need to take.

"DRACO GET BACK!" Harry yelled to him, remembering full well what Ginny was capable of.

Ginny took a step towards Draco not blinking or breaking eye contact with him at any point. Every time her foot touched the floor a stream of fire would burst out. She brought up one of her hands and opened her palm up to reveal a ball of fire. At this point, Draco just started running to the furthest end of the dome he could. She threw it towards him and he jumped out of the way just in time. He was on the ground now and quickly scrambled to his feet.

She suddenly shot out a stream of fire that wrapped around his leg and she pulled him to the ground again and started dragging him towards her.

"DRACO!"Hermione screamed.

Narcissa had her hands over her mouth and watched as her son fought for his life.

"GINNY WAIT, GINNY IT'S ME! STOP.........GINNY!" Draco screamed to her as she stood over him.

She reached down and grabbed him by the shirt and he quickly pushed her back away from him. She turned angrier and she threw out her arms causing two waves on either side of Draco to close in on him and before he knew it he was encased in flames.

"NOOOOO!" Hermione screamed out.

Narcissa let out a gasp and stared in shock.

The flames around him started to stiffen and soon started to crack and then suddenly the flames busted apart and Draco emerged from them. His eyes were iced over and a look of anger covered his face. Ginny advanced on him again and this time a trail of ice quickly swept around her and tried to confine her until she was completely frozen over. Ginny's flames raged through the ice and it turned to water and fell to the ground. She made to run at Draco when he flung his arm out forming a jagged wall with sharp icicles protruding outward. Ginny blasted the wall to pieces and then hit him so hard he flew into the dome wall. She was before him before he could get to his feet and grabbed him around the throat; the heat from her hand warming the icy feel of his skin. He grabbed her wrist that was around his throat and she noticed her hand was icing over.

The dome Draco was pinned against started icing over also until it reached the top of the dome. Ginny grabbed him with the other hand and threw him to the ground and she let out a wave of heat that hit the dome wall and started cracking it. Draco reached up suddenly and placed his hand on her face. She just stared at him, a look of surprise overtaking her and understanding. He then heard the dome start to crumble and he grabbed her to him and a shield of ice was over them. Pieces of the dome that were falling started breaking the ice barrier and Ginny quickly let out a stream of heat to the shield of ice over them and as she used a fiery barrier between them mixed with Draco's freezing one so the shield stayed intact until the dome had fallen completely.

Everyone outside the dome stood in shock and awe at what just happened. They weren't sure if their friends were dead or alive after the ward had fallen like that. There were tears and a few screams from Hermione and Mrs. Weasley. They watched as the shield around Draco and Ginny started to crack and crumble to pieces and there inside was Draco and Ginny very much alive.

Draco looked down at Ginny, who he was holding close to his chest. She looked up at him with those beautiful, loving eyes that warmed his heart so much.

"Are you ok?" he asked her.

She nodded against his chest and then they heard the rest of them run over to them. Mrs. Weasley had her arms around the both of them crying that she was so scared that they were dead.

"That was bloody brilliant" Ron said

"No, it wasn't, it was scary to see you both like that" Hermione argued.

"I thought it was quite extraordinary" came Luna's voice.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! GIVE THEM SOME SPACE" Arthur called out.

They all backed up and Molly released her grip on them and gave Ginny a kiss on the forehead.

"Mr. Malfoy.........Miss Weasley....that was incredible, good first day definitely. We will try more practice again tomorrow" McGonagall said brightly.

Draco and Ginny just looked at each other and let out an exhausted breath and then shared a small smile. Ginny suddenly grabbed her head in pain and started feeling really dizzy.

"Come on dear, let's get you inside" Molly said helping her stand up, but Ginny couldn't get her legs to work.

Draco stood on shaky legs to attempt to carry Ginny inside, but could barely keep himself up.

"I got it, come here Gin" Ron said, scooping her up in his arms and carrying her up to her bedroom.

Harry walked over to Draco with a smirk, "I'd rather not carry you" he joked.

Draco just shook his head. "Don't worry, I think I got It." he said, getting up and making his way to the house. "Although I know how much you love having me draped over your body lately"

"Is it me who loves it or you really?"

"Touché Potter........touché"

They both shared a small laugh.

___________________________________________

Draco woke up a few hours later, after practice that morning. He was exhausted from earlier and he didn't even have the Cruciatus curse put on him. His mind immediately went to Ginny and he jumped out of bed and made his way to her room. He saw her door was opened and her bed was unmade but she wasn't there. He walked over to the bathroom and heard her throwing up. He gently knocked on the door.

"Ginny? Are you ok?" he called through the door.

"Come in," she said in a small weak voice.

He opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor against the wall near the toilet. She was all pale and clammy and her hair was a mess. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cold water. He knelt down in front of her and patted her forehead with it.

"Thanks," she whispered.

He smiled at her, "No problem, seems only yesterday I watched you throwing your guts up back at the Manor" he teased.

She looked at him with a small smirk, "Your a jerk"

He chuckled and then sat down against the wall beside her. "I'm sorry I did that to you earlier I-

"Draco stop, you're not going to beat yourself up over that, I asked you to do it and I'm glad you did..............maybe not during or now with all the vomiting but I'm glad in the end" she gave him a small smile.

Draco stood up and held out his hand for Ginny to take. He pulled her up and she looked into his eyes, their lips were only inches apart.

"You need to brush your teeth," he whispered to her.

She gave him a hard playful slap and he placed a kiss on her cheek and left the bathroom.

______________________________________________

Draco couldn't fall asleep that night, he kept thinking about practice earlier, but also about things with his Mother. Ginny didn't make her routine nightly stop because she was still feeling out of it from earlier. He let out a sigh and threw the blankets off of him and made his way downstairs. Halfway down, he realized the living room light was on and someone was up. He approached the dimly lit room when he saw Mrs. Weasley knitting.

"Evening Draco, I'm guessing you can't sleep either," she said with a smile not looking away from her knit work.

"Something like that," he mumbled.

"Come," she nodded her head for him to sit with her.

He sat down and just watched her knitting; she was fast and really good at it.

"My Mother taught me," she said, seeing Draco watch her. "She said it helped her think and kept her mind functioning"

"And does it?"

"Eh, sometimes, but for me, I find it mostly relaxing, especially when I'm working on a gift for someone; makes it more exciting" she said with a bright smile.

"Hmm"

They sat in the quiet for a while just listening to the fire and the sounds of Mrs. Weasley's knitting needles clicking together.

"Mrs. Weasley.............can I ask you something?" he asked as he watched the fire.

"Of course, dear," she said, continuing her knitting.

"Was there ever a time when..............when you hated being..........a Mother?" he asked hesitantly.

Mrs. Weasley stopped knitting and looked over to him. She gave him a small smile and then put her knitting aside. "Come on, let's go make some tea," she said leading the way into the kitchen.

Mrs. Weasley fixed them both a hot cup of tea and Draco proceeded to tell her about the conversation he had with his Mother the night before. He was surprised at how easy it was to talk to Mrs. Weasley and found he was telling her more about how he felt towards his parents than he ever thought he would. She just listened the entire time and nodded to show she understood what he meant.

"I'm just not sure where to go from this point, I mean I have this hate for her because of how she's been towards me, but.........but when I really start thinking about what she went through............I just kind of find that maybe we aren't so different after all?" he said the last part as more of a question than what he actually meant, he wasn't even sure if what he was saying made sense.

"I think you may be right, but people change and you changed for the better.......well.......we are still working on some things" she joked patting his arm with a small laugh. "But perhaps think about where you were before things started getting a bit brighter for you. I think fear plays a big factor, especially when it comes to making yourself vulnerable to another person. "

"So do you think she can change?"

"Yes, but..................she has to want it, you can't change someone who doesn't want it. You can't change someone who doesn't know wrong from right. Narcissa is a cold, cold woman and she has been like that for a long time Draco. I'm afraid Lucius ruined her from day one, especially after that horrid situation you shared with me. If you're wondering if you should try and mend things with your Mother and forgive her; then I'm afraid only you can really decide that, but just keep in mind Draco you don't want to have any regrets either. You can only really gain from the situation now so just think about that, ok?" she said with a smile and patted his hand.

He took in every word she said and nodded.

"Alright, well let's try and get some kind of sleep before dawn comes" Molly said collecting their cups and placing them in the sink.

Draco got up and started heading out of the kitchen.

"Draco, dear," she called out to him.

He turned around to face her.

"The answer is No.........There has never been a time when I hated being a Mother to my children. They are my life, without them......" she trailed off.

"Thanks for the tea," he said with a small smile and then headed back upstairs to try and fit a few hours of sleep in before he had to be up for practice in the morning.

___________________________________________________

"DRACO, DRACO, DRACO!" Ginny screamed, jumping roughly onto his bed the next morning.

He peeked his eyes open and saw her leaning over him with this huge smile on her face. He let out a groan.

"GET UP!" she yelled.

"Must you yell?" he drawled to her, covering his face with the blankets.

"McGonagall is letting us go out," she said happily.

He took the blankets off of his head, "Go out? Where?"

"To the town.......to the stores......." she said with excitement rising in her voice.

"Like out out? Like outside of the wards around other people out?" he asked sitting up.

"YES, LIKE SHOPPING AND STOPPING FOR LUNCH OUT!" she smiled at him.

A huge smile spread across his face and he ripped the blankets off of him and got out of bed.

It wasn't long before everyone was downstairs dressed and eager to learn the reasoning behind this sudden outing. McGonagall came walking over to them dressed in casual attire which was a new look for all of them to see the Professor in.

"Professor, you look like a.......like a...."

"Like a Muggle Mr. Weasley" she said to Ron.

"Yeah"

"Precisely, I thought we could all use a normal day for a change and put practice off until later."

"But isn't it dangerous?" Ginny asked.

"Kingsley and I feel confident that since this area hasn't had any Death Eater attacks yet that a few hours out on the town won't be much of a threat. They aren't even any camps anywhere near here." she said confidently.

They all exchanged looks and then smiled.

"Unless you all rather stay cooped up in the house?"

They all ran passed her and made their way out the front door. McGonagall, Molly and Arthur laughed at the eagerness of them all wanting a break from being confined to one place.

"HOLD UP A MOMENT!" she called out to them. "We need to go over a few rules first." she looked at them all. "First, no magic, this is a Muggle area and they are hardly aware of the war that's even happening because this area has been untouched. So make sure you play the part of a good Muggle, understood?"

They all nodded they didn't care what act they had to put on they just wanted to feel fresh air again on their faces and see a change of scenery.

"How are we getting to town exactly?" Hermione asked.

"The bus of course" McGonagall answered simply.

"Like as in the knight bus?" Harry asked.

"As in a Muggle bus; there's a bus stop just up the road from the edge of the property. We will have to make sure we make it on time, so let's hurry" McGonagall said leading the way.

They all headed out towards the bus stop up the road, the change in energy among them all was quite noticeable. Ginny started giggling to herself as she walked beside Draco and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking how the famous Draco and Narcissa Malfoy will be riding on a bus full of Muggles." she laughed a bit louder.

They both turned when they heard Narcissa give a small giggle and then saw her bite her lip from showing any amusement in the Weaslette's comment. Draco just smirked and shook his head, then turned back to Ginny.

"Well, if you think that's a sight I wonder what it would look like to see half the bus filled with a slew of gingers." he said flicking a piece of her hair.

___________________________________________________

They all soon arrived at the bus stop and McGonagall stepped inside and handed the man enough bus fare for all of them. There wasn't room for them all to sit together so they were scattered about and half of them had to stand up.

"There are some weird looking folks on here," George said looking around.

Hermione and Harry snickered at this, it was easy for them to blend in; they lived a Muggle life so it was nothing new to them.

The bus started moving and everyone standing staggered back a bit. Narcissa tripped over someone behind her and Draco quickly caught her before she fell and helped her up. She smiled at him and then a man sitting down next to where she stood spoke. "You can come sit in the best seat on the bus," he said, patting his lap with a drunken grin.

Draco instinctively made a move towards him when Narcissa put her arm out to stop him and then turned to the man with a smile.

"That's quite alright; I'm fine where I am." she said, looking at Draco with a smirk.

Ginny popped her head between them suddenly, "Someone just pinched my ass," she whispered with her mouth open half shocked and half laughing.

"Someone just pinched mine too" Ron added.

Ginny and Draco busted out laughing and Narcissa put her hand to her mouth to suppress her own snickers.

They soon arrived at the bus stop and piled out of the crowded vehicle thankful to be rid of the people on it. They all took a quick look at their surroundings.

"Alright, now here's some money" McGonagall said, handing them all a small wad of bills. "We'll all meet back at that small diner over there at about noonish or so, understood?" They all nodded. "Lovely, now remember..........please behave, NO MAGIC!" she looked at them all.

"Uh, Professor, where did you get Muggle money from?" Ron asked.

"Mr. Weasley, let's just say I have many connections.......now off you go," she said shooing them off with her hands.

They all took off in small groups heading in opposite directions. Ron, Hermione and George took off towards a book store Hermione wanted to check out and Harry and Luna headed to a small antique shop.

"So where to?" Ginny asked Draco, walking with him down the street.

"Honestly, I don't care I'm just happy to be out of the house"

"So weird huh?"

"I think the people are weirder than anything," he smirked.

"How about that place" Ginny pointed to with a smirk.

Draco followed her pointed finger and a giant smile fell across his face. "Perfect"

They then made their way across the street into the Suits for Every Occasion shop. They walked through the door and a small bell went off to acknowledge their arrival.

"Wow" Ginny laughed, looking around at the hundreds of suits on display.

"I think I just died and went to heaven" Draco said making his way over to a rack.

"You look like a kid in a candy shop" Ginny teased.

"Yeah, well too bad there's no reason for suit wearing nowadays. Besides, I think I like jeans and a T-shirt better." he smiled at her.

"Good day, welcome to Suits for every occasion, can I help you folks with anything?" came an older man's voice from the front of the store.

"Actually, yes, we would like you to pull a few suits for him to try on" Ginny said brightly.

"What are you doing?" Draco said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"We don't have to buy anything, let's just have a little fun." she said, picking up a suit from the rack and showing him to see if he liked it.

"Alright and no, that's hideous look at the seams on this thing...............poorly made. Now this is a suit," he said, grabbing a black suit from another nearby rack.

Ginny rolled her eyes playfully and then took a seat by the changing rooms to wait for Draco to try a suit on. After almost 15 minutes later she heard him call from the fitting room. "Alright, you ready?"

"YES FINALLY!" she called back.

He opened the door and walked out in the perfect suit. It looked just like his many suits he wore to Hogwarts, but this was probably one of the best one's Ginny had ever seen him in. He looked like the old Draco Malfoy, she used to know and not love so much. She just kept staring at him and found herself surprisingly turned on by this.

"How does it look?" he asked her, taking a look in the mirror.

"All I can say is WOW, it's like it was made for you. You look just like the famous Draco Malfoy, we all know and hate," she teased him with a giggle.

"Hmm," he said smugly.

He saw her through the mirror looking at him and she was biting her lip. He smirked and then turned to her and put on his famous Malfoy sneer.

"What's the matter Weaslette, have you never seen a man in a suit before. I would imagine not with the rags your family wears" he drawled.

An even bigger smirk slid across her face, "Actually, I was just thinking how ridiculous it looks to see a ferret wearing a suit"

He walked up to her with his Malfoy mask perfectly in place and leaned over the chair she was sitting in and placed his hands on each handle beside her. She backed up into the chair as far as she could and their faces were only inches apart. She would be lying if she said he wasn't the least bit intimidating. She felt the hair on the back of neck stand up and a wave of goose bumps came over her. Her mind went back to the day on the train when she had shared a compartment with him.

"The only thing that looks ridiculous is that red mop you call hair," he said in a demeaning tone.

"Fuck you Malfoy" she said angrily with that fiery stare Draco loved so much.

"I bet you would just love that, wouldn't you Weasley?" he eyed her up and down as the words left his mouth.

Ginny turned her head to make sure the shopkeeper was still up at the front of the store. Once she saw he was still up behind the counter, she briskly grabbed Draco's hand and dragged him to the dressing room.

"You better make this quick," she whispered; closing the door and locking it.

She turned to look at him and before she knew it, their lips crashed together and he roughly pushed her against the wall. He savagely grabbed her shirt off and they heard a small rip.

"Careful, I have to wear these after," she whispered to him.

He smirked against her lips and quickly started taking off his suit and threw it to the floor, forgetting how good it looked on him. Ginny quickly propped herself up around his waist and soon he was inside her. Their lips and tongues fought to gain entrance into the others mouth and soon it was Draco's that took control and had her giving into the pleasure. Soon the speed of which they were rocking picked up and Draco felt Ginny's nails dig into his back and her body began to squirm as she neared her climax. She felt Draco's release and it pushed her over the edge and she let out a loud moan that Draco quickly quieted with his lips.

"How's the suit coming along?" the old man suddenly said outside the door giving a light knock.

Ginny was breathing heavy and Draco covered her mouth with his hand.

"Uh......it's a bit snug, maybe a bigger size?" He lied to get the man away from the door.

"Certainly, sir, I'll be right back."

He took his hand away from Ginny's mouth and she laid her head into his chest and they started laughing. They quickly got dressed and made sure nobody was around when they walked out of the dressing room. The old man soon came over with a bigger size for Draco.

"Here you are, Sir," he said, holding the suit out for Draco.

"Oh, uh, you know what, turns out it's not really for me," he said, grabbing Ginny by the hand and quickly making their way out of the shop; both laughing the entire way.
PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story