Categories > TV > Waking the Dead > Leo's Walking Dead

How to Kill

by TwistedLemon 0 reviews

Leo and Charlie have to find a way out of the hospital

Category: Waking the Dead - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-03-16 - 757 words

0Unrated
The world outside of the room was in peril. Nurses being slammed against walls and being torn apart, patients bleeding out or eating other patients, people breaking glass and jumping out windows.
Madness.

Leo took a garment and threw it over the window to shield her own eyes from it. She turned and saw two nurses crying, the small blonde shivering in the corner and Charlie just looking back at her. "Leo... what are we going to do?"
Suddenly the doctor rose up and Leo screamed, "Charlie look out!" He lunged towards her, Leo panicked, shes never killed anyone before and wasn't sure if it would be the right thing to do now, was the doctor still in there, or had something else taken over?? But she wasn't about to see her best friend killed.
As charlie held back the man Leo looked around for anything sharp. Meanwhile the small blonde backed away in terror, her arms pushed up against the table with the strapped down patient. The table fell over and the man got a hold of her ankle... and took a chunk right out of it. "AAAhhgghhhh!!" She tumbled to the ground and tried to use her other foot to push his head away from the grip of her foot. With a shred he let go...

Leo found a scalpel and drove it into the doctors back..But he didn't stop! She drove it one more time, again it had no effect. She had no choice. She turned him around and put it right through his eye... She didn't hesittate and did the same to the patients still strapped to the table moving towards blondie. Charlie finally broke. "Y-you killed him..." She collapsed to the ground. Leo dropped the scalpel after seeing the blood covering her hand. "I-I had no choice he would have killed you..."

The other nurses had stopped crying and instead stared at Leo and her hand. A bang at the door made everyone jump.
"PLEASE!! LET ME IN PLEASE!!!" Leo lifted the cloth and saw a boy bnging on the door, he head was bloody, but he had a gun. Leo put it back down. "Oh come on PLEASE ill die out here!" Charlie got up. "I know what you're thinking Leo, i think we should let him in too."
The blonde girl who had become sweaty with fever laughed, probably in shock. "Are you fucking crazy, my ankle is GONE. You can't let anyone else in here!!"

After a few moments Leo moved to the door and opened it. The boy pushed inside and slammed it right in time before a woman tried to bite him. "T-thank you. Im Tom, I was working at the desk when this guy just comes in and starts attacking people. What the hell is going on...?"
"First tell me where you got the gun."
"It was on a dead police officer, i dont even know how to use it." Charlie snatched it and released the safety. It was obvious who would be the one to hold on to it.

Blondie was panting, "Guys...guys i dont feel good at all." Everyone turned and looked at her. She was pale and her wound looked infected, but how could that be, she was only injured seconds earlier.
Charlie knelt down and looked at her foot, "Oh god, thats how you become..like THAT. You get attacked, bit, and then you..." The girls eyes grew wide and she began to cry.

The boy turned around a few times, "Oh god no why is this happening..."

The other two nurses looked at Leo, "You have to kill her!" "Yeah kill her before she tries to kill us."
Before they would get any closer to the blonde nurse, Charlie held the gun out. "Were not doing that. Shes fine for now, if that happens then we know and we will kill her." Leo put her hand on the girls shoulder but she pushed it away and held onto her foot. Leo never really was good at comforting people.

She stood up. "We need to get out of here." The boy nodded, "Youre right but how, those things almost got me in every hall."
Leo didn't like calling the infected things. "Lets just call them biters for now on. We help the injured but we kill any biters that try killing us." Charlie pointed up. "look, the vents!"
A light of hope. "Ok then, we move through the vents quietly. And maybe. Just maybe we can get out of here."
Sign up to rate and review this story