Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > (now press repeat)

Da Capo

by StormVandal 0 reviews

"What are we gonna do?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2015-03-28 - 308 words - Complete

0Unrated
"This is gonna be awesome," Frank says excitedly, swinging his and Gerard's hands between them as the three of them walk down the sidewalk to The Knitting Factory. There are a bunch of people, mostly in black and with various tattoos and piercings, milling around outside. Frank and Gerard fit right in.
Mikey ends up in a mosh pit about halfway through the band's set, slamming into people with reckless abandon. He's taken an elbow to the gut and is beginning to consider getting out when he crashes into someone and sends them flying to the floor.
"Sorry," he mouths to the guy, holding out a hand to help him up. The guy, who's short and covered in tattoos, grins widely and takes it. He gives Mikey a quick nod once he's on his feet and dives right back into the pit. Mikey stares after him.
This is the first time we met, he thinks.
After the show, he's leaning against the wall outside, waiting for Frank and Gerard when someone clears their throat beside him. He turns to see the guy he'd knocked over in the pit.
"Hi," says the guy. "Thanks for helping me up."
Mikey smiles and shrugs. "Common courtesy."
"Yeah, but not everyone does it. So thanks." He grins and adds, "I'm Pete. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. No jokes about my name."
Mikey smirks. "What, like 'that's a big name for such a little guy'?"
Pete groans. "Yeah. Like that."
"Sorry." Mikey tries to surpress a grin. "I'm Mikey."
"It's nice to meet you, Mikey."
They shake hands.
"This is it," Pete says quietly. "It's all gonna be gone soon."
"I know." Mikey traces his thumb over Pete's cheekbone, trying to drink him in, cling onto every precious detail.
"What are we gonna do?"
Mikey shrugs and manages a small smile. "Enjoy it."
Sign up to rate and review this story