Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Eve The Last Dragon (Bleach FanFic Byakuya Love Story)

Eve The Last Dragon (Bleach FanFic Byakuya Love Story)

by RubyRiot13 1 review

Long ago an empress gave all to save her people. Now she longs for a purpose. To step out of the stories of legend and into the present day. A/N old tale of mine meets the bleach universe P. ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2015-03-30 - 1405 words

0Unrated

Chapter 1 Battle Of Hellavine


A/N
I own my oc's Eve Vizroy Ekyl Mirra the Renrose the Deathvice their world and everything else belongs to Tite Kubo. Long time Bleach fan couldn't help myself, had to put out a fanfic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in ancient times, wind blows through the Valley of Hellavine. In the pit of the valley a battle rages between the Renrose and the Deathvice. Neither gaining much ground as the blood pools on the valley floor forming morbid ponds.

To the far north of the valley at the uppermost ridge of the wall the Empress stands at a table with 3 commanders one for each nation in her domain. Vizroy the Berserker commander of the Ruby Mountains, Ekyl the Wise, Commander of the Saphira Wood, and Mirra the Warden, Admiral of Turquoisian Sea. The world consists of two continents, one vast land surrounded by the sea. The other was a barren island large in land yet small in habitation.

On the mainland, the ruby mountain range sits proudly to the north. To the east sprawled out as far as the eye can see is the Saphira wood. To the south there was a pitch black mountain locally known as the Wall. Finally to the west lay Turquoise Cove from the mouth of which sprung the Turquoisian sea. In the south past the wall was the valley of Hellavine.

As Eve stood there focused on the battle before her, Vizroy was perplexed by her beauty. Long waist-length white hear spun from the back of her head to her front. Her bangs highlighted by a natural glacier blue. Her features angular yet soft from the tips of her necomimi to the point of her chin, one iris ruby red, and one silver. He notices her right ear twitching slightly towards his direction she was sensing his intent most likely, Sighing the image of her from his mind he sent his attention to the opposition.

"My lady, you are needed at the front line. " stated Commander Ekyl after listening to a hellbutterfly.

"Are you sure this is the only way for this to end?" Commander Vizroy asked.

"Yes Vizroy. Please do not worry. We all know how desperate the situation is. Our people are dying by the thousands. I will not stand by as those dirty beasts feast forever. "

Commanders Ekyl and Mirra nod in agreement with Empress Eve

"If what you said earlier is in fact what will come when you throw the final blow, will you survive?" Vizroy inquired. A fretful concern in his eyes.

"Who knows my dear friend? One would certainly hope so. What I am sure of is they most definitely won't." Eve responds with a smirk.

Downing her armor of mythscale she caught Vizroy's eye. He marveled once more as the mythscale clung to her form transforming her from the delicate empress to a fierce dragon warrior.

Rain began to fall as the Empress and her commanders began their descent to the battleground. Eve froze in her footsteps suddenly when she felt it. The intent to devour was coming from the enemy stronger than ever before. She looked to her commanders and ordered.

"Should I die this day I command that Vizroy the Berserker become Emperor of the Renrose. He is my 2nd therefore the best equipped to sit my throne. All in agreement say I."

Mirra bows her head solemnly and says "I"

Then Ekyl follows suit. "I"

Eve then looks to Vizroy for his response only to catch his gaze and their eyes lock. A sorrowful, pleading look streaks across his face quickly replaced by one of confidence.

"I my lady, may it never come to that."

And with that, Eve leaped into the air soaring high and far from her commanders. Just before the downward pull of her leap she calls out face to the sky above.

"Raitobu, come forth and blind mine enemy." As her voice range through the heavens she was engulfed by an electric blue smoke. As the smoke cleared she emerged atop a translucent electric blue dragon as the dragon let out a ferocious roar she looked at the field below and set here eyes on the far south.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~In the south~~~

A tall monstrous figure, the King of the Deathvice stood at a stone altar chanting in an ancient tongue. As he ended the blood ritual he let out a low growl then hissed at his son.

"That wretched bitch is on her way. Is everything in place?"

"Yes my Lord" the son said to his King.

"Heh, then let the blood flow, and our eternal hunger forever be sated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Eve~~~

Raitobu lands on the eastern beach of the southern continent Eve dismounts landing with a soft thud onto the black earth.

"Where will we set off our attack my lady?" Asked Raitobu

There was an open space between two boulders each just a bit larger than the full grown dragon. The boulders and the ground beneath them were pure obsidian.

"The central spire, but first I need to confirm our path. There, we must hurry before they sense us." Eve responded running to the obsidian circle. "The stone here should block our spiritual pressure."

"Yes it seems to be sufficient." Raitobu mused

~~~King~of~the~Deathvice~~~

The King Fumed, pacing angrily behind his altar.

"What do mean you can't find her!?!" He spat at the general of his scout force. "Keep searching; do not stop until she is found. If you fail me again I will feed your viscera to my hounds!!!"

"Yes my lord." The general stated flatly then in a flash he was gone.

The king stopped his pacing and slammed his fists to the tabletop.

"Raaaaaaagh" he roared at the top of his lungs.

~~~Eve~~~

Eve was sitting on the ground reviewing scout reports and cross checking her map. Raitobu sighed. Then lying out and around Eve forming aprotective circle he said. "Ready when you are mistress."

"Thank you my friend I need only a moment to calculate the right path to the keep. Once inside we'll make our way to the central spire." Said Eve

"How do you suppose we get past even the first set of gourds?" Asked the dragon

"Simple, just the way we used to get around unseen." Eve smirked then went on. Come now Raitobu don't tell me you've forgotten all those years ago back when I was a nameless child and you were my""imaginary friend""

A low chuckle rumbled in the dragon's belly. "I see. This should be fun."

"Shall we begin?" Eve asked as she packed up her things.

"Of course My Lady" He said bowing down thus allowing Eve to remount. This time Eve tucked in hugging close to the dragon allowing her mythscale to take on the appearance of Raitobu's scales. Then Raitobu shifted his pigment to blend so well with the environment none could see them as they flew overhead. Eve directed Raitobu to the keep of the death lord until it was in view.

"There Raitobu central spire, quickly we are running out of time."

Within seconds Raitobu landed atop said spire without making a sound. Eve forming a thought link with her dragon said. "Okay when I give the word attack with Blind then I will fallow with my demondegrad spirit bomb."

"My lady, is this what you had planned all along? You have yet to master this new power. Please tell me you have a second course to follow?!?!"

"No Raitobu this is all I have left to give and if saving my people costs me my life then so be it."

"Fine, I swore to be with you till then end of days and if this day be the last then as you say. So be it." Raitobu's voice boomed in Eve's mind.

"NOW Raitobu" Eve commanded

There was a concussive sound that vibrated through the land.

~~~Vizroy~~~

Vizroy flew across the battlefield deep in combat when he saw it. A bright blue puller shot up into the sky coming from the southern isle. It blew out in all directions, then forming an orb it pushed on all sides

"Raitobu, Eve, what have you done?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Swear bleach universe coming in the next chapter bear with me ? will have it posted soon btw this is my first fanfic or my first published anything so please comment and let me know what ya think.
Sign up to rate and review this story