Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Eve The Last Dragon (Bleach FanFic Byakuya Love Story)

Um, We're Searching for What Now

by RubyRiot13 0 reviews

Long ago an empress gave all to save her people. Now she longs for a purpose. To step out of the stories of legend and into the present day. A/N old tale of mine meets the bleach universe P. ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya - Published: 2015-03-31 - 1049 words

0Unrated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Time~skip~~~ As in THOUSANDS of years.

~~~Ichigo's school~~~

"(Sigh) Oh Captain, now that class is over I'm going to get some shopping done mmmkaay???" Rangiku cooed at Toshiro.

"..." Anime angry marked Toshiro annoyed by his lieutenant's eagerness to shirk off all duty in the name of new shoes.

"Wait Rangiku, I'm going to play poker with Yoruichi and Renji while Ichigo spares with Urahara. Care to join?" Rukia chimed in.

"Hmmm, maybe, but only if Captain comes too" Rangiku said then shot a pouty pleading glance at Toshiro.

Ichigo standing about a foot or so from Toshiro leans down and mumbles to the captain "You know what always happens when she goes shopping; just sayin' might be wise to keep her close today."

Toshiro rolled his eyes to the fact that Ichigo had a valid point. "Fine, guess I'm in" Damn, why can't there be a hollow attack when I need one. Toshiro thought to himself.

"EEEE, Yay!!" Rangiku squealed, attack hugging Toshiro pressing his face to her chest. Blushing like mad Toshiro's mind was at war with itself once again. Why does she do this to me?!? Who cares it's amazing!!!

Collecting himself he pushed her back gently and walked out of the classroom stopping at the doorway he asked "You guys coming or what?"

Ichigo and Rukia stopped bickering and blushed as they looked away from each other. Suddenly, they realized that if they got any closer they'd be kissing. Rukia clears her throat then follows Toshiro. Rangiku chuckles at Ichigo and walks out.

"Wait, what's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing..." Rangiku smirked as she left.

Really Ichigo, why train now? You've already mastered every power I can think of." said Chad

"Well, after Aizen and all that I've decided to spare on occasion so I can kick the next boogeyman's ass ya know" Ichigo replied.

Chad nodded his approval and waved bye to Ichigo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at Urahara's shop they went in to see Renji, Yoruichi, and Tessai setting up for the game. Byakuya was standing in the corner face as blank as ever.

"Brother, what are you doing here?" Rukia asked shocked to see the noble captain prepping for a round of poker.

"..." Said Byakuya followed by a glare at Renji

Renji getting the hint chimed in with "Head Captain Yamamoto sent Captain Kuchiki here to form a search party. Apparently all the details are top secret, so yeah." "We've been waiting for you guys to show up so the orders would only be spoken once."

With that Urahara popped in grabbing Ichigo by the arm and said "Nice to see you all, don't mind us will be going now." As he dragged Ichigo down to the training room

Tessai set out tea for everyone then followed the men downstairs with. "You know where to find me if you need me"

Everyone left sat down around the table and looked to Byakuya with ??? Written on their faces

Byakuya sighs, picking up his tea he begins. "Captain Yamamoto has ordered that all at this table aside from lady Yoruichi are to search for someone by the name Eve Draconian known as Empress Eve, The Last Dragon."

Renji looked dumbfounded "Wait, Rukia the Last Dragon doesn't that ring a bell from when we were kids. Ya know that old lady that used to call as munch-kins sit on her porch and tell stories all night about.." He began

" Oh, Oh um ... Queen Demon slayer chick that rode on a Dragon's back and yeah I think I remember most of her story anyway" Rukia finished.

Byakuya(clears throat) "I too have heard these tales as a child but according to the Department of Research and Development, her dragon's spiritual pressure is coming from somewhere under Karakura Town. They think it might actually be to blame for the sudden increase in hollow attacks."

Toshiro sat up eyes wide with interest "soooo, we're looking for a Dragon. What kind of Dragon?"

"That I don't know Captain Hitsugaya"

"Um, so we're looking for what now? Wait did someone say Dragon?!?"

"Yoruichi, you really shouldn't cat nap in the middle of things if you want to know what's going on." Rukia stated flatly. "Brother please continue"

Raising one eyebrow at the once again dozing of cat lady. Byakuya finished with "I have already scanned the area, the only place with an energy signature like the Dragon's is this shop.

~~~Urahara's~Basement~~~

Blast after blast went off coinciding with Ichigo screaming "Getsuga Tensho"
"Come now, Ichigo you can move faster then that." Urahara chided dodging Ichigo's advances with ease.

"Ugh, GETSUGA TENSHO!!!" Ichigo belted out one last time for the day. Nearly hitting Urahara head on, In fact the heir on the left of his head was now about an inch shorter.
Ichigo exhausted from the sparing match collapsed backwards thinking he would fall to the desert floor. Only, he didn't... falling... THUMP

"UuuGggHhhha" he groaned picking himself up. Looking around he got a little freaked out. the room was dark and more natural cavern then anything man made. There was a blue shine to everything the light coming from the far side of the room most likely being the cause. as he took a closer look at the misshapen pillars in the room, he realized. Those aren't pillars their statues of... creatures I guess. He thought to himself

"Hey Ichigo, you still alive down there? Looks like you fell victim to your G-TENSHO hole or should I say canyon?" Urahara shouts from above.

Ichigo walks back to the entrance of the cavern and yells back. "Yeah, I'm still kickin' Your gonna want to see this though.

Flash...Flash...Flash...

And there they were the whole crew in the cavern with Ichigo.

Rukia "Wow, is this what you were looking for Brother?"

Byakuya "..." looking around he started walking towards the center of the cavern passing one weird statue after the next. Now seeing the source of the blue light, He made his infamous WTF face as it all became real. The story of Eve. There before him was a crystalline spire with a blue Dragon wrapped around it, wings out, fangs bared, and facing the entrance of the cavern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, here it is. Please rate and review means the world to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story