Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

I don't want to come home!

by Aliciab123 1 review

A series of the Arabella little sister of Athos , Aramis , Porthos and D'artagnan. She lives with her brothers after their parents died when she was a baby. WARNING: May contain spanking

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-03-08 - Updated: 2016-09-29 - 1134 words

0Unrated
6 year old Arabella
Arabella POV
I was running through the streets of Paris hand in hand with my best friend Jane laughing and giggling while three other children that we had just met that day chased us , we were playing tag. "Stop stop!!!" Jane said panting pulling me to a stop as well , the three children came to a hauls next to us laughing and panting. "I can't run anymore" I said still trying to catch my breath , " neither can I let's show the others out hide out tree" "ok" I said excitedly. We all walk laughing and talking learning each others names.

I was sat underneath our tree playing norts and crosses with sticks in the mud when I noticed Aramis riding towards us and my heart sank , the only reason he would be coming here is to take me home for some reason and I don't want to go home. "I'm not coming" I said as Aramis came to a stop and jumped off his horse , "I'm sorry?" He said raising an eyebrow making his way towards me , I took three steps back staying out of his reach. "Come on Bella I'm not in the mood for this" he said and reached out and grabbed my arm firmly pulling me to his horse ignoring my protests and lifted me on to his horse , jumping on his self still holding on to my arm. I struggled but stopped and let out an annoyed sigh "bye" I said to Jane and my new friends. After five munites of silent riding Aramis let go of my arm to hold the rain with two hands , I took this opportunity to try and jump off the horse but Aramis saw it coming and grabbed the same arm quickly stopped the horse and smacked my hand firmly causing me to yelp and stop wriggling , "Sit STILL" He said sternly putting extra emphasis on still. I just slouched back angrily in to his chest and huffed "and if I were you I would think about getting rid of that attitude" He said in a tone that told me if you want to sit comfy for the rest of the ride shut up. I just stayed quite still very angry , Aramis just shook his head and started the horse back towards the garrison.
When we finally got back to the garrison after a long silent ride Aramis jumped off and helped me down to the ground and again held my arm firmly so that I couldn't run away. We walked up the stairs and in to trevilles office were all my brothers were gathered. "Alright Bella did you have nice time?" D'artagnan questioned smiling at me. "I was until HE came and spoiled it" I said pointing at Aramis. "What did I tell you about that attitude?" Aramis asked raising his voice a little bit , "get lost" I said full of attitude. "EY , show some respect remember who your talking to" Athos said in a tone of voice that mached Aramis. "NO NONE OF YOU ARE MY FATHER SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT AND GET LOST" I screamed , I ran out of the door and surprisingly no one tried to grab me I think tey were all in shock , I shocked myself I never dared raised my voice at any of my brothers before I've always wanted to but been to scared of the consequences. I nearly reached the stairs when I felt someone grab my arm roughly and turn me round. Next thing I knew I felt six burning smacks in my bottom that made me scream out and burst out crying , I was turned around and found that it was Athos that smacked me but he didnt say anything he just took me by my ear back in to the office walked me past the rest of my brothers and to the corner and sat me in a chair , I yelped a bit when I sat down because even though I only got smacked six times Athos really didn't hold back on me. I didn't have time to think about the pain before he said "you move from this chair before your told and you won't be able to sit comfortably for the rest of the week" and walked away. I shivered at the thought considering it is only Monday. I sat their fidgeting on my sore backside for what felt like hours before Athos came back over to me and bent down to my level. "Do you have anything you'd like to say?" He questioned still in a stern voice , "I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said and I shouldn't have shouted at you and told you to get lost" I said still crying , "good girl your forgiven" Athos said offering me a kind smile and wiping away a few tears that fell down my cheeks.(Something that none of her brothers ever do after punishing her is say its alright simply because if she is being punished for it it's not they always say your forgiven.) I half smiled back "now you are going to apologise to everyone else especially Aramis because from what he was just telling us you weren't easy to bring back either" He said giving me a disapproving stare I nodded and shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. He helped me off the chair and over to were my brothers were sat , they stopped talking when they noticed me making my way towards them "I'm really sorry I shouted at you and said those horrible things I didn't mean them". "Yeah we know you didn't bella you were just angry we forgive you" D'artagnan said smiling kindly at me Porthos doing the same and offering me a friendly wink makeing me laugh. I walked over to Aramis who looked down at me and picked me up and placed me on his lap , "I'm really sorry I was naughty earlier and It will never ever ever happen again" I said truthfully yet over dramatically. He smiled at the last comment "I'll believe that when I see it but your forgiven" he said giving me a kiss on the head. "Right now that we've got that sorted out how about a some dinner" Porthos said clapping his hands together. I giggled at Porthos and how he always seems to be hungry and wheat down stairs for dinner. The rest of the night was just spent talking and laughing and playing games until it was bedtime for me and D'artagnan took me up to my room tucked me in and told me one of his crazy bedtime story's witch alway include my brothers and me. He alway waits with me until I fall asleep feeling safe knowing that I will alway have my big brothers.
Sign up to rate and review this story