Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

Tree climbing

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Arabella decides to climb a tree that she had be told not to do unsupervised and gets caught by Athos who is less that pleased

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-04-03 - 1315 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
I stood underneath the tree wondering if I should climb it or not , Jane my bestfriend was already up their , but when my brothers heard me talking about climbing the tree they warned me not to unless one of them was with me. "Come on Bella it's so much fun up here" Jane said smiling down at me from a branch. "Ok I'm going to do it but you have to promise not to tell my brothers" I said giving her a stern look , "of course I won't , their not here anyway they will never find out". So I climbed up the tree and to the branch were Jane was perched. "See isn't it amazing up here" , "yeah it is". We sat for about twenty munites just talking and climbing up higher when I heard a voice that made my stomach twist into thousands of nervous knots. "ARABELLA" the voice boomed , I slowly looked down to meet the furious eyes of my eldest brother Athos. "GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" he boomed , his tone brought nervous tears into my eyes as I thought about running but his unamused face told me that would not be wise. I said bye to Jane and slowly started to make my way down going as slow as I possibly could. "NOW ARABELLA" Athos shouted clearly getting inpatient , wisely I sped up and as I got to the bottom branch Athos put his hands under my arms and lifted me down. As soon as my small feet hit the ground Athos bent down to my level and shook me a bit "What were you told about climbing that tree?" He asked in a calmer stern voice but still clearly very angry. I shrugged looking away nervously , "I asked you a question little girl" he said raising his voice a little bit and making the tears fall down my cheeks. "Not to unless you Aramis D'artagnan or Porthos was with me" I said quietly still not daring to make eye contact with him. "So why would you do it on your own?" "I wasn't on my own Jane was with me" I replied confused still letting the tears fall down my cheeks. He smacked my bottom quickly causing me to scream out and my hands to fly back to protect my bottom from and other smack that may be coming , he pointed his finger at me and said in a loud voice "don't you dare get smart with me" " I wasn't I was just stating a fact" still crying but now getting a little angry and the anger clearly pouring through my voice. I wasn't getting smart Jane was their. "THAT NOT THE POINT ARABELLA , THE POINT IS YOU WERE TOLD NOT TO DO SOMTHING AND YOU DID IT" He shouted now clearly having lost his patience. "NOW GO STRAIGHT HOME AND STRAIGHT UP TO YOUR ROOM , AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING OUT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY" he bellowed. "NO" I yelled still crying crossing my arms over my chest , "believe me you don't want to test me today little girl so I strongly suggest you do as your told. "NOOOOO" I screamed right in his face. That was it for Athos as he stood up and grabbed hold of my arm practically dragging me to we're I can only guess is the garrison , I screamed and cried all the way having to keep up a jog to keep up with him. When we got to the garrison D'artagnan was stood by his horse but turned alarmed when he heard his sister screaming. Athos dragged her to the stairs that lead to the De La Fare quarters and his office , and knowing that she wouldn't walk up the he roughly picked up the now kicking and screaming girl bridal style putting his arm around her knees to stop her kicking anyone. Porthos was coming down the stairs but silently stepped to one side to allow his brother and sister to pass he didnt know what the problem was but thought it best not to ask. Aramis was walking out of the quarters but stopped and walked back to get the door for Athos seeing that he wouldn't be able to get the door open with Bella in his arms alson not asking with at the problem was. Athos had had time to calm down a little on the walk back and carried me in to my bedroom closed my door and the next thing I knew Athos was sat down on my bed with me over his knees. Before I had time to cry or protest his hand came crashing down on my thin summer dress coverd bottom witch made my scream and cry even more. Smack after smack came and after about a munite of spanking it started to really hurt. "OWWWW PLEASE STOP ILL BE GOOD I PROMISE" I reached back to try and protect my bum from the smacks that were coming down hard and fast only to have them smacked firmly and firmly held at the small of my back by Athos spare hand. "PLEASE STOP ILL MPBE GOOD ILL NEVER CLIMB A TREE EVER AGAIN" I cried finding it hard to ignore the burning that was in my bottom. After another munite of pleasing I gave up and when limp crying int my brothers leg. It lasted about another munite when it stopped and their was a hand on my back rubbing circles "it's all done now your forgiven" Athos said helping me to my feet. I was still heavily crying as he pulled my in to him for a tight and loving hug whispering comforting nonsense in to my hair. After five munites I was still crying so he picked me up and started walking around the room slightly rocking me from side to side , he walked over to the window the cool breeze calming me almost instantly. He kissed my my head soothingly staying near the window letting the breeze hit my face and slowly dry the tears. After two munites I had fully calmed down and was now just tired and quite. "Ok?" Athos asked still cradling me by the window , I slowly nodded and he stood me up on the chair near the end of my bed knowing that I wouldn't want to sit. He put his hands on my shoulder and looked me dead in the eye "I don't want to see or hear of you doing anything like that again without me or any of us with you , do I make my self clear?" He asked in his captain voice that Bella had heard him use many times when telling the soldiers off. "Yes sir" I replied respectfully "And as for the way you spoke to me I know you know better than to speak to any aduld like that do you not?" "Yes sir , I know better". "And if you ever act that way in public again wether it be with me or anyone of us we won't hesitate to have another convocation with you just like that one , am I clear?" I nodded "yes sir" "good now get some rest we have te leave for a few hours so I will ask Thomas to check on you but you are to stay in your room for the rest of the day" Athos explained white leading me to my bed and tucking me in. "Ok" I said smiling a little at him , he offers me a king smile back and leant down and gave me a small kiss on the forehead "Love you" I said just before he closed the door , he smiled a little "love you to" he replied closing my door. I closed my eyes turning on my side so I wasn't laying in my sore backside and let sleep takeover me.
Sign up to rate and review this story