Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

Dinner time

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Dinner time tantrum

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-04-28 - 1299 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
I was in my room playing with dolls when I heard D'artagnan shout from outside "Bella dinner" I sighed angrily but didn't move I wasn't that hungry and I was happy playing with my dolls anyway what's missing one meal gonna do. "BELLA" he shouted again but I didn't move just carried on. Then their was a knock at my door and before I had time to answer D'artagnan opens the door. "Bella can you come when I call you" He scolded , "I'm not hungry" I replied not looking up from my dolls. "Well you still have come down stairs and have at least a little bit to eat" , "I'm not hungry" I said raising my voice a little. "Fine" he said throwing his arms in to the air and leaving. I carried on playing with my dolls and about a minute later their was another knock on the door but this time it was Aramis. "Come on its dinner time" he said in a nice but firm way , "I'm not hungry!" I said raising my voice a little. "Well even so like D'artagnan said you still have to come down and have a bit to eat" he said firmly , "But I'm not hungry!" "Right well that fine but as long as you know that if you don't eat anything now you don't have anything until breakfast" He said now clearly getting frustrated. "But that's not fair I will be hungry later and It's not my fault I'm not hungry now" I whined , "but I think you are i think you just want to play with you dolls" I whined "I don't want to eat" , "but you still have to come downstairs so move" I whined agin and started to cry (brew of a tantrum ;) "Move" he said again but this time raising his voice a little I cried but got up carrying my doll with me , "and you know your not allowed to bring that outside with you put the doll back" he said firmly I whined and cried but walked over to my bed and but her back where she belonged. I turned back around but didn't move , Aramis sighed "Downstairs" he said with his arms now crossed and leaning on the doorframe. I whined and crossed my smaller arms over my chest and walked towards the door , when I got out the door Aramis followed me putting his hand on my shoulder making sure I didn't try an run back.

When we got downstairs he led a still crying me over to a chair and knowing I wouldn't willingly sit in it picked me up and sat me in it himself. "Stay there" he warned , I whined but didn't say anything. Porthos came and sat next to me ruffling my hair as he walked by , I whined and flattened my hair down throwing my head in to my hands dramatically "someone's in a good mood I see" he said "oh I wouldn't do that of I were you she might explode" Aramis said matter of faculty to witch Porthos laughed. "Leave the girl alone" Treville said walking out of the room , "Eat up before Porthos eats both his bowl and yours" Athos said placing a bowl of some kind of meat stew. I crumpled my nose up and pushed the bowl away "I'm no hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat that" I said crying "You are eating that because you eat what your given" Athos replied putting the bowl back in front of me "I want to see at least half of that gone" he said and walked back to his own chair , I whined even louder and went to kick the table but Porthos grabbed my leg firmly "don't you dare" he warned and then let go of my leg , I sat their for about another five minutes whining crying and playing with my food while everyone else was eating and talking amongst them selfs just completely ignoring me. "Arabella" Aramis warned "eat" I whined throwing my hands around dramatically "I don't want to eat" I whined loudly. "Fine you can just stay hungry until breakfast" Athos said getting up and taking the spoon from my hand and the bowl from the table , "NO" I cried stopping Athos in his tracks "are you going to eat it?" He asked raising his eyebrows , I shook my head no "then you don't need it do you" he replied walking out of the room to get rid of my food. I whined and threw my head back , I got up to leave just as Athos walked back in to the room with my now empty dish "were do you think your going" He questioned raising and eyebrow "back up to my room to play with my doll" I replied , "No you are going to turn around and sit in your seat until everyone else is finished and then you are going to go upstairs get the doll and give it to me you can have it back tomorrow" He said firmly. I cried "No you can't do that" I whined "I can and I will so turn around and sit quietly until you are told otherwise" he said and sat back down to finish his own stew , I cried but did as I was told and sat facing the table quietly whining to myself. I sat their for about two minutes while the others in the room carried on eating and talking including the other musketeers who were in the dining room of the garrison and I thought with all the noise and with all my brothers distracted in their own convocation I could probably sneak upstairs hide the doll so when Athos sends me up to get it for him I can say I can't find it. I looked around to check no one was looking and quickly got up from my chair but I didn't even take a step before Porthos grabbed my arm causing my to scream and cry and silently lifted me on to his lap holding me firmly , I whined at Porthos firm grip and sat wriggling for about five minutes and found my self half on the floor and half on Porthos lap. I kept on wriggling and crying ignoring the disapproving looks I was getting from my brothers who were trying to ignore me hoping that I would just tire myself out. I suddenly stopped and screamed out when a sharp smack was delivered to my bottom "pack it in" Porthos said pulling me back on to his lap and holding me tightly in place , I just sat crying for what felt like hours but in real life it was only about seven minutes when I just didn't have the energy to cry anymore so just sat whimpering and sniffing for about five minutes when Athos spoke "Can I trust you to go and this doll on your own or do i need to come with you?" I shook my no letting him know he didn't have to come "go straight upstairs and bring it straight back down here". I nodded got up and made may way up the stairs to collect my favourite doll that Constance had bought me for my Birthday , I picked her up from my bed and made my way back downstairs and over to were Athos was sat and handed it to him. "Like I said before you can have it back tomorrow IF your good". I nodded and mad my way silently back to my seat and sat their with my brothers hungrily until it was my bedtime and D'artagnan put me to bed like he dose every night reading me a story and wanting with me until I'm asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story