Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

Eye spy

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Porthos and Arabella play a game of eye spy on their ride home

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-04-28 - 292 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
I was riding on the front of Porthos horse on the way home from some village were Porthos had to drop a letter off , he couldn't find anyone to look after me so I had to tag along but I don't mind it's always fun going to different villages as long as I do as I'm told and stay right next to one of my brothers it's always good. One time when I was in a village with D'artagnan I wondered off to pick some flowers and when D'artagnan found me he took me to the side of the street gave me five stinging smacks and told me that if I ever wandered off from anyone again he would (In my best D'artagnan voice) "I will personally make sure you don't sit down for a very long time" (Normal voice) and I've never wandered off since. Anyway back to present time "eye spy with my little eye something beginning with T" I said exitidley , "trees?" I shook my head smiling "no" Porthos sat thinking for a few seconds looking around "Bella we are in the middle of the forest the only thing around here beginning with T is trees" "nope" he smiled a bit "Alright I give up". "It's time" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world "Time-Bella you can't see time" , "yes you can cause otherwise why would people say have you seen the time and people go yes I have I have seen the time". "Yes but that's just a expression I can't see your eye spy of time" Porthos said amused buy his little sisters answer "you can feel time passing , especially playing this game" he mumbled the last comment to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story