Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Love Affair

Chapter 4 Part 1

by ricki_frerard 1 review

Gerard's a cock(sucker). Bob is protective. Mikey wants to slap some sense into his brother.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2015-04-13 - 551 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 4 Part 1
Gerard’s P.O.V.

“I hope you two are very happy together,” Frank said to Lyn-z and I after Jimmy walked away. He was trying his hardest to keep the smile on his face, but it was obviously faked. His eyes that usually danced with delight were dull and he looked close to tears. Seeing this shattered my heart.

“Th-thank you Frank,” I stuttered, looking anywhere else but at the beautiful man whose heart I just broke.

“Thank you so much Frankie,” I heard Lyn-z say. She was giving Frank a real smile, oblivious to the fake ones coming from Frank and I. I watched as the other members of MSI got their instruments while Frank walked away, presumably back to finish tuning his beloved guitar, Pansy.

I felt Lyn-z poke my side and looked over at her. Her smile had been replaced with a concerned frown. “Are you okay Gerard?” she asked me.

I give her my trademark half smile. "Of course baby," I reassured her. "I'm just alittle worried about tonight is all. I don't want you to leave me at the altar," I say, followed by a nervous laugh.

"Awww baby, don't worry. I'd never leave you," she says and hugs me, then giggles. "Except now because it's time for us to go on." She kisses my cheek then grabs her bass and runs on stage with the rest of her band.

I turned around and looked for Mikey. He was in a small circle with Bob, Ray, and Frank. As usual, Ray had his arm around his waist. It looked like they were having a very heated discussion, Frank being the center of attention.

As I started to make my way over to their small group, Frank ran off; where he ran to is unknown to me. He looked even more upset than he did a few minutes ago. He just looked....broken. Destroyed.

I walked over and tapped Bob on the shoulder. He turned around and when he realized it was me, his eyes changed from the pale blue they usually were to a dark ocean blue. Oh shit, what have I done? I thought. His eyes only get like that when he’s extremely pissed or upset.

“Do you know what you’ve done, Gerard?! Do you realize you’ve shattered him?” he asked me with hurt evident in his voice. He cared about Frank like a little brother and when he first found out we we’re secretly dating, he said he’d beat my ass if I ever broke his heart.

“I know what I did and I have a reason for it,” I explained quickly. He gave me his best ‘What the fuck?’ look. “He deserves so much better than me,” I whispered.

“Gerard I swear you’re a fucking dumbass,” he said then stormed off.

“You really can be a dumbass sometimes Gee,” Mikey sighed. Then he turned to Ray and said, “Go find Frank babe, okay? I need to have a talk with this douche canoe.” Ray nodded and walked off in the same direction Frank had. When he was out of sight, Mikey turned back to me with a look that said ‘We’re having a serious discussion later,’ then left to go get his bass.
Sign up to rate and review this story