Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stumph

Four.

by punkypromqueen 8 reviews

Yay for chapter four. It's taking me longer to update since i'm making these longer chapters. enjoy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 2763 words

1Funny
...
Four

"Alright." Fi started off,
"I'm going to shower because I'm tired of being smelly and gross." She hopped off the bed, grabbed a towel and the caddy that held all her shower stuff. She walked to the door but stopped short and turned.
"Speaking of smelly and gross, when is the last time you two showered." Fiona pointed to Patrick and Pete. They looked at each other and shrugged, and she groaned.
"Hold on." Fiona walked out the door and returned about ten minutes later with an arm full of guy clothes. She walked over to Pete and dumped them in his lap.
"Whoa where did you get those?" Vicky asked mouth agape, Fiona laughed.
"Ryan and Jake."
"Who's Ryan and Jake?" Patrick asked with a sight hint of jealousy in his voice.
"My cousin and his roommate."
"Oh." Patrick said relieved and Pete snickered. Vicky raised a finger,
"Didn't you and Jake have a thing?"
"It wasn't a thing." Fi stated and shrugged, and Patrick let out the breath he was holding in, no one but Pete noticed.
"Well then, I'm going to shower, I'll be back. Try not to imagine me naked." She joked as she walked out the door, towel and shower caddy in hand. Pete laughed,
"Yeah Patrick, try not to imagine her naked."
"Shut up fuck head." He mumbled and Vicky chuckled to herself before saying,
"If you guys want to shower you can go to the bathroom down a flight." She paused and looked at her watch,
"Actually, it's 6:45, the bathroom on this floor should be pretty vacant, follow me." The boys stood with clothes in hand, Vicky grabbed two towels on her way out the door, and threw them at the boys as they followed her to the bathroom. She pushed open the bathroom door and peeked under the stalls for feet, before yelling,
"Fiona, is there anyone else showering?"
"No, just me." Fi yelled back.
"Alright, the boys are going to shower in here."
"Ok."
Vicky walked back outside to where the boys were waiting and signaled them to come inside. They followed closely behind her and she escorted them into the bathroom and around the corner to where the showers were.
"You can go in any one of these, I think Fi is in that one though." She pointed to a random shower stall. As if on cue, Fi stuck her head out of the curtain and stuck her tongue out before putting her head back in.
"I wouldn't go in the last one though." Vicky added before turning to leave.
"Why?" Both boys said in unison. They could hear Fi laughing from the inside of her shower stall and a smile appeared on Vicky's lips.
"That particular stall is for," She stopped to scratch her head, before continuing, "girls who are especially desperate and have annoying roommates who won't leave them alone." Pete's eyes grew wide and Patrick made an 'ew' face. Vicky through up her arms defensively,
"Hey you asked! Now go do your thing before someone comes in and notices that you two are dudes." She stated and turned to walk out of the bathroom once more, the boys quickly undressed and showered. Patrick was out first and he walked out of the shower stall to see Fiona sitting on the counter wrapped in a towel filing her nails. He was startled, slipped and fell onto the bathroom floor. Fiona looked up, and saw him on the floor. She quickly got up and leaned over him.
"Cheese and crackers, are you ok?"
"Uhm. Yeah." He sighed from his position on the floor, she laughed and offered him her hand, he took it.
"Did you just say chesse and crackers?" Patrick asked and Fi nodded.
"Thats about the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life." he laughed and so did she.
"You have to stop falling for me like this, you're going to end up getting hurt."
"What?" Patrick asked mortified.
"You know, first you fell off the bed, and now, falling in the bathroom." She laughed, and he sighed in relief and then nervously laughed.
"Oh." He stated and pulled himself off the floor with her help. It was then that Pete emerged from his shower stall. He arched an eyebrow at the two.
"What's with your clothes, or lack there of?" Pete gestured to Fi's towel.
"Ugh, I couldn't leave you guys in here unattended, and I didn't have clothes with me." Pete nodded and Fi walked around the corner to make sure there was no one else in the bathroom before motioning to them that it was all clear. Patrick glanced around the bathroom and nodded,
"What?" Pete nudged him.
"I bet this bathroom would have pretty good acoustics." Both Pete and Fiona stopped to look at him, once he noticed them staring he stopped walking,
"What?" He questioned and Pete just shook his head,
"Your weird." Fiona laughed at this and Patrick glared at her before throwing her over his shoulder.
"HEY!" she squeaked, and smacked his back. He proceeded to walk out of the bathroom with her still over his shoulder, and Pete at his heels. Fiona groaned.
"PUT ME DOWN!"
"Or else what?" He laughed.
"Or else, I don't know. Just put me down damn it."
"Ok." He stated now inside her room. Patrick tossed Fiona on to her bed. Vicky swiveled around in her computer chair,
"What's with the towel Fi?" she asked before swiveling back around and responding to an incoming IM.
"What's with everyone's fascination with my towel?" Fiona groaned.
"It's a very nice towel." Patrick responded from his spot on her desk, Pete nodded in agreement.
"Whatever, shut up." She stated before getting up and climbing into her closet, she shut the doors. Pete and Patrick exchanged confused glances before Fiona emerged a few minutes later fully dressed.
"Ta-Da!" She happily exclaimed before plopping back down on her bed. Vicky swiveled her chair around again,
"Where is everybody sleeping?" The three of them shrugged.
"I can always go back to Natalie's."
"No you can't." Fi stated and Vicky looked at her,
"Why not?"
"I ran into her at the Union, her boyfriend just got into town." Vicky nodded,
"Oh, well ok then."
"We can share again." Fi said while getting up and rummaging through the fridge. She pulled out a bag of carrot sticks and got back onto her bed.
"I am not sleeping with him." Pete stated and pointed at Patrick,
"He steals the covers." Patrick rolled his eyes,
"Yeah, and you kick." Vicky arched an eyebrow,
"How do you know this about each other?" Fiona laughed before biting into a carrot stick.
"Back when we first started touring, before 'Take This To Your Grave,' we had to share beds to save money in hotels." Pete stated while walking over to Fiona, stealing a carrot stick and running away before she smacked him.
"Ok so they're not sleeping together." Vicky sighed and pointed to Pete and Patrick, who nodded in response.
"And you steal the covers?" Vicky pointed to Patrick,
"Apparently." She stated before continuing,
"And you kick?" her finger moved to Pete who nodded and rolled his eyes. Vicky sat and thought for a moment, only moving to swivel around and respond to an IM and to swivel back.
"I call Pete." She stated, and averted her full attention back to the computer screen.
"I guess it's you and me again 'Trick." Fiona said and threw a carrot stick at his head. He nodded, picked up the carrot from the desk, took a bite and threw it back.
"Ew." She said while putting it in her mouth. He gave her a look,
"You say 'ew' but you just ate it." She nodded,
"I didn't want to waste it, a carrot had to die to feed us." Pete laughed,
"That was brave of you to eat after him. You don't know where he's been." She looked over at Patrick,
"Do you have herpes?" Fiona asked while putting another carrot in her mouth, he shook his head 'no.'
"I got rid of that awhile ago." Patrick stated with a slight smirk, her eyes widened and he started laughing.
"I kid." Fi glared at him,
"You better be kidding, if I find out you aren't I'm shaving your chops off while you sleep." Patrick's hands immediately went up to the sides of his face rubbing his sideburns protectively. Pete laughed and Fiona looked at him,
"I like you. You're a cool kid." He stated before stealing another carrot.
"I am not a kid," Fiona said childishly, "The boss man says that I am an adult." Pete laughed at her again,
"Alright, how long have you been 'an adult' little miss?"
"Eight months." She stated with a nod.
"Whoa, look out now." Patrick said sarcastically, and got hit with another carrot stick.
"Shut up you." He laughed at her as he bit the carrot and threw it back. She of course ate it and then sat up.
"What time is it?" Fiona glanced around the room for a clock.
"It's like 8 something." Vicky stated not taking her eyes off her computer screen, Fiona let out a sigh, took a bite of carrot stick and leaned up against the wall once more. She climbed out of bed and threw the bag of carrots at Pete, who excitedly jumped on Vicky's bed and began rummaging through the bag of carrots. Fiona walked into her closet and shut the door once more before emerging wearing a one-piece garnet and gold swimsuit. She groaned as she picked her swim shorts off the floor and stepped into them.
"Where are you going?" Patrick asked her, Pete didn't give her a chance to respond,
"Swim practice idiot. Why do you ask stupid questions?" Patrick ignored him and looked at Fi,
"Isn't it a little late for practice?"
"It's Tuesday which means night practice from nine to eleven and then I go straight to the show from practice." She said while shoving a change of clothes into her swim bag, she stood up and tied her curly hair into a knot at the top of her head. Pete was immediately fascinated.
"Whoa how did you do that?" He asked while hopping off the bed and proceeded to poke the knot.
"Skill." Was all she replied before grabbing her swim bag, ipod, and keys. Fiona headed for the door, she stopped while putting a headphone in her ear, and turned to face everybody,
"Goodnight my lovely's, since I would hope you will all be asleep before I get home." She kissed her hand twice and they all waved. Once the door shut Patrick turned to Vicky,
"How safe is it for her to be walking alone?"
"Not very." She replied while typing. Pete nodded his head to the door,
"Go walk her Romeo." With that Patrick walked out the door and caught up with Fi by the elevators. She gave him a confused look and took out one of her headphones,
"Hey."
"Hi." He stated and looked at the elevator numbers change on the digital dial at the top of the door.
"What are you doing?" She questioned him.
"Walking you to practice." Fiona laughed, but stopped when she noticed he was serious.
"Why?"
"Cause it's not safe for you to be walking alone at night." He said as the elevator dinged, and the doors slid open.
"Seriously?" She asked before getting in the elevator, he laughed.
"Yeah."
"But you won't know how to get back here." Fiona exclaimed while pushing the button to the ground level.
"Then I'll wait there." He adjusted his hat.
"That's stupid. I'm not coming home after practice, I have to go straight to the show. You're not going to get home until way after one." He shrugged in response and put his hands in his pockets. She laughed.
"Do you know how boring swim practice is?" Patrick sighed,
"It really doesn't matter to me. I'm walking you, end of discussion." She smiled, though he didn't notice.. They walked to the gym. As she practiced Patrick sat in the bleachers of the indoor swimming pool appearing to play with her ipod, though in reality, he wasn't. When practice was over Fiona appeared from the locker room after having showered and changed.
"How much fun was that?" She asked him with a laugh.
"It was alright." Patrick smiled and she smacked his arm,
"You're such a liar." He sighed,
"Alright, alright it sucked. It was the most boring thing I have ever watched in my whole entire life." He lied, and she laughed.
"That's more like it." Fiona exclaimed with a nod. The pair proceeded to the studio, and the show went on without a hitch. Well, Fiona and Stacy butted heads, and Fi cursed her out, but that's nothing new. It was about 1:45 when Fiona and Patrick left the studio. They walked in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence but rather a comfortable one. About half way though the walk she nudged him with her shoulder, he looked down at her, and her up at him. Fiona smiled,
"Thanks."
"You're welcome." Was all he replied before the comfortable silence continued. They reached the dorm and Fi unlocked the door, they both stepped inside. Patrick pushed the up button on the elevator pad, and they waited for one to come. It wasn't until they were actually inside the elevator that Fiona noticed that she didn't have her swim bag, she had a minor attack before she saw the strap of her bag around Patrick's shoulder. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could he replied,
"I don't mind." Fiona sighed and shut her mouth. Patrick glanced around the elevator before the doors opened on the seventh floor, Fiona laughed at him and he gave her a confused look.
"How are the acoustics in here?" She laughed and so did he.
"Egh, I'm guessing they're ok." He said with a smile before stepping off the elevator. Fiona ran ahead of him and unlocked the door; she peaked around the darkened room with Patrick over her shoulder. She stifled a laugh when she saw Vicky and Pete asleep. The remnants of a barrier of pillows was present in-between her and Pete. Pete however, was sideways with the pillows on top of him and in between his legs. His head was hanging off the side of the bed and his feet were up against the wall. Vicky on the other hand wasn't visible as she was buried underneath Pete and the blankets.
"He is going to have the biggest crick in his neck" Patrick whispered and pointed to Pete, she laughed and nodded in response.
"I call the wall." Fi said as she hopped to the bed while taking off her jeans, leaving her in a shirt and underwear. She crawled into bed.
"Yeah, yeah I know." Patrick responded and removed his eyes off Vicky's bed to glance at her. She was already under the covers and moving around trying to get comfortable. He pulled off one of his shirts, which also caused his hat to fall off, the then took off his jeans and crawled into bed.
"Move over." He whined
"I'm all the way over. " She replied not moving.
"You are not," he threw back the covers,
"Look how much space I have, and then look at all your space." He gestured to the bed, and she lifted her head.
"Looks the same to me." Fiona laughed and put her head back down. He groaned and then rolled onto her.
"You know breathing is quite an important function, and right now, I am not able to do it." She said, voice muffled, into his chest. He laughed.
"Yeah but now I have all the space in the bed." Patrick laughed and spread out.
"Fine, fine, I'll scoot over." She mumbled and he rolled off. Fiona scooted over,
"Have enough space now?"
"Yes."
"Well good, we wouldn't want Patrick to be uncomfortable." She laughed, and he playfully pushed her into the wall. Just as the two were finally drifting asleep Pete sat up in his bed,
"NO MOTHERFUCKER I'M THE CONTENDER!" he yelled and then fell back into his spot on the bed.
"What the hell?" Fi said in between laughs.
"Did I mention that he also yells in his sleep?" Fi nodded her head 'no.'
"Oh, must have slipped my mind." Patrick stated and flipped onto his side pulling the covers over his shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story