Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Alive

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Helena wakes up the next morning feeling very strange

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-05-06 - 830 words

0Unrated
A/N: Lyrics are from Lose You Tonight by HIM

Morning arose in Everett National Forest. Birds started to chirp their morning songs. Insects seeking food in the barks of trees. Butterflies and bees flying around and gently landing on flowers.
Helena Sheridan was lying on the ground.
Helena was awaken by the bright sunlight and the sounds of birds. She slowly got up on her feet. She looked around the forest, utterly confused.
Where am I? she thought. How did I get here?
She started to have a short but hard coughing fit. By the time she stopped, her heart was beating like a tribal drum.
Her heart? Beating?
Helena looked down at her clothes. "How did I get into these?" she asked herself aloud. "I was in my track-and-field outfit".
She put her hands on her head and gently rubbed her temples. Now think, she thought to herself. You came out of school and walked down Marksman Heights and...
Then a memory hit her brain. She was knocked out when she was walking in Marksman Heights. Then she came to in a cemetary.
Holy Redeemer Cemetary! her mind exclaimed. I checked my Siri and I was trying to leave. Then a man's voice told me that I would never see my mother again and said that I was his...
That's all she could remember. She walked around a bit until she reached to a small flowing brook stream. She got on her knees and scooped in a cupped handful of water. She splashed her face, trying to wake herself up. She looked into the water and saw that her hair was messy and straight.
What the hell? Helena thought, trying to brush out her hair with her fingers. My hair was crimped! Why is it straight?
Another question should have come to mind. She was a vampire. How can she have a reflection?
Helena looked at her reflection again; trying to figure out how to get out of here, Okay. Clearly, I'm in a forest. So there's a chance that there might be some campers around here. I'll just have to keep walking through here until-
"Are you all right, Miss?" A deep, masculine, accented voice came behind her.
Helena turned her head and fought the urge to gape. The man was devastingly beautiful. His dark hair shone in the light. He had gorgeous green eyes. He was wearing a black T-shirt, a black denim jacket with matching jeans, and boots.
Helena got up and took a quick intake of breath, "Yeah. Um, are you camping around here? I'm completely lost and I need help".
"I'd be happy to help you," the stranger said with a smile that secretly made Helena melt.
The stranger extended his hand to her. Helena grabbed it and immediately felt chilled to the bone, "How long have you been outside? You're freezing".
"About two hours," he answered.
"Two hours?" Helena said in disbelief. "But that's impossible. Your hand has absolutely no warmth. You'd have to be..."
"Be what?" the stranger asked.
Dead, Her mind said. Helena looked at the man, now scared that maybe the man wasn't right. She pulled her hand away and backed away a little.
"Um, thanks. But I think I'll try to look on my own," Helena said with a nervous smile. She turned around and tried to leave, but something made her stop.
It was the man. More specifically, the man's voice.
Don't run away. I can't live without you. Please stay and I'll learn to love you right...
Helena couldn't move. Her mind screamed for her body to move. But her body wouldn't listen to her brain. It only listened to her now swooning soul, which told her body to stay. The song made her soul feel dizzy and her body heavy.
Helena was about to drop to the ground, but the man caught her in his arms. He sand softly in her ear, "I was waiting for you. Waiting for you all my life. I've been crying for you, dying for you all this time..."
Helena's eyelids grew heavy and surrendered to the blissful uncouciousness while the man continued to sing, "I was waiting for you, waiting for you all my life..."
She slipped into uncouciousness. The man picked her up bridal-style and smiled at her.
"And I'm not going to lose you tonight," he spoke the last words. He spots the Geo and carries Helena to it. He opens the backseat door and placed her inside. Then he climbed into the driver's seat.
"Let's hope Linde's back by now," he said to himeself as he started the engine and drove them out of the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Uh-oh, where's Ville taking her? To give you a bit of a visual of the scene, picture Ville wearing about the same clothes as he wore in the Gone With The Sin video and the song is the Thursa Doom Remix. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story