Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Torture

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Gerard in the torture chamber. WARNING:: This chapter is NOT for innocent readers or the faint-hearted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2015-05-13 - 1407 words

1Ambiance
The main torture chamber of Beniter's kingdom was numbingly cold. The stench of fresh blood was overpowering and the screaming from the other prisoners sounded like they have been tortured for centuries. For all what Gerard knows, they probably had been.
Gerard was standing up with his arms straight up in the air and shirtless. His thumbs were hooked together in a special Chinese lock. He was like this for the last five hours and his arms were good and stiff.
He wasn't alone in this particular spot. There were two others in the room with him. One was tied to a table and the other was chained like Gerard. Both were scared beyond belief and their thoughts of fear bounced in his brain.
Then the door swung open and Tobias and Mortiz entered the chamber in silence. Sloane followed behind them. She was wearing a wine-colored shirt coat and a full body black leather suit with chains and studs. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a bun. She walked over to Gerard, smiling.
She ran her hands up and down his chest and purred, "Mmm...I've always loved your body. Did I ever tell you that?"
"Everytime you finished fucking me," Gerard said with no emotion on his face.
Sloane ignored it, "I loved that too. As I recall, we had some pretty wild and fun times together. I remember exactly how we got warmed up..."
Sloane took a step bacck with a wicked smile on her face. Gerard stared wide-eyed at her. She's not...She wouldn't...
Was she going to rape him?
His question was answered when Sloane unzipped the front of her suit and slowly peeled it off her shoulders and pushed it down to her thighs; exposing her sex to him. Her breasts weren't bigger than Helena's, but they were full and supple. Her skin was smooth and inviting. She reached behind her head and undid her bun, letting her hair flow down her back.
"Sloane-" Gerard was about to tell her off, but Sloane swooped in and kissed him while he tried to muffle out his protest. She pulled back and undid the front of his pants.
"I took out your cock and rubbed it a little," she said as she moved her hand into his boxers and rubbed his member slowly.
"Stop," Gerard said, holding back a moan. He would never admit to Sloane that it felt good, but let's face it. Alive or undead, he was still a guy.
She didn't stop. Instead, she grabbed it gently and took it out. She guided it to her enterance, "Well. I'm glad to see that you still get hard for me. Ohh...after I got you hard, I put you near my pussy and rubbed the tip of your cock to my clit until I opened up and slipped you in".
Gerard remembered and in his own disgust, he enjoyed that. Sloane rubbed the tip of his cock on her clit, "Ooo, god...Gerard..."
"Fuck," Gerard said helplessly. He couldn't push her away with his hands being useless. Knowing that Sloane is going to sexually assault him, he decided to minimize the experience by imaging Sloane as Helena.
He closed his eyes and saw Helena clearly in his mind. Naked and beautiful. He became so immensed into his fantasy that he was speaking to Helena, he breathed out in want, "Fuck me".
Sloane, unaware that Gerard is fatastizing, was surprised by his words. She thought that he was finally giving himself to her. Wasting no time, Sloane thrusted Gerard's cock into her and groaned in pleasure. She wrapped one leg around Gerard's waist and bounced up and down on him.
"Yeah, baby", Gerard moaned as he pumped his hips into her. "Fuck, you feel so good, you fucking whore".
"God, Gerard," Sloane whimpered as she went down harder each thrust. "Missed this...a-aahh...keep fucking me...ah...so hard..."
He pumped his hips harder into Sloane, imaging Helena writhing underneath him, "Unh...you love this, don't you?"
"Yes!" Sloane moaned loudly and felt herself quivering, "I'm gonna come!"
Gerard leaned foreword and bit Sloane's shoulder. Not hard enough to bring blood but enough to leave marks. He thinks of Helena's smooth soft skin and continue to kiss, lick, and bite her shoulder.
Sloane threw her head back and shouts her fevered exclaimation as she came onto him. He came soon after with a grunt. Sloane unlatched her leg around his waist and tucked him back into his pants.
He sighed in pure ectasty, "Helena..."
"Helena?!" Sloane shouted as she quickly got off him and stared at him with angered disbelief. "Two hundred years since the last time we made love and you thought about that bitch?!"
Gerard, snapping back to reality, opened his eyes and smirked at her, "When you truly love someone, they become your fantasy lover. You can't hold a candle to Helena. Why not give your reviled body to your other prisoners?"
Sloane looked at the other prisoners and saw that they both had full erections. Sloane furrowed her eyebrows at the one tied to the table, "Enjoyed the show? Good. Then we can start with yours".
She walked past Gerard and went over to the tied prisoner. Tobias followed her Mortiz turned Gerard around so he could see them. She put the rest of her suit back on and snapped her fingers to Tobias. Tobias came over and handed Sloane a sledge hammer and a cleaver. Sloane set the sledge hammer to the ground and brought the edge of the cleaver to her tongue.
"Sharpen like a razor," Sloane commented to Tobias. "Very nice".
The prisoner became very frightened and before he had the chance to deflate from fear Sloane sliced of his member right down to the scrotumwith one swift cut. The prisoner screamed in pain and agony. He watched his pubic friend drop to the cold and dirty ground. Gerard's mouth dropped open in horror.
"And now," Sloane said and grabbed the sledge hammer. "For my grand finale!"
Sloane brought the sledge hammer up in the air and then brought it down on the prisoner's balls. More screams came out of the prisoner's mouth. The area where his manhood once resided was now a mashed and bloody mess.
Sloane handed the sledge hammer back to Tobias. They left the tied prisoner to his castrated misery and walked over to the chained prisoner. His erection immediately deflated after the cleaver was used on the other prisoner, but it didn't ease his fear.
Tobias handed her a dagger and Sloane examined the edge of the blade. She smiled at him,"Perfect. As always".
The chained prisoner opened his mouth and let out a horrified scream. Sloane usedthis opportunity to jam the dagger through the prisoner's mouth and stabbed the blade right through his head.
Gerard's eyes widen in horror as the prisoner's mouth bled excessingly while the blade was stuck in his mouth. When Sloane turned to Gerard, he actually thought she was going to kill him next. Mortiz left Gerard's side.
Sloane smiled at him, "Scared? You should be. You should always be. I'm going to put you in so much pain that you'll be too afraid to ever leave me ever again".
Gerard shook his fear out after she said that. Who is she trying to fool? You should be afraid of me, bitch. I know how to hurt you. He grinned, "Like hell I will".
Mortiz came to Sloane's side with a burning torch in his handsand handed it to her. Gerard knew that she was going to burn him but he shown no fear.
Sloane stepped closer to him, "Like hell? Say that while you're actually burning!"
She brought the torch to his chest and Gerard howled in agony, but when she took it away, he did nothing but bared his fangs and glared at her.
"Is that all you got, you dumb bitch?" he retorted with a grin.
Sloane growled in anger and torched his chest again, causing him to scream again. She was going to torture him all night, but Gerard was willing to go through any amount of pain.
If Helena ever asks how much pain I would go through for her, this would be her proof, Gerard thought in amusement.
--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Poor boy! We go back to Helena in the next chapter. Rate and review, darlings.
Sign up to rate and review this story