Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Home

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Helena wakes up in a differant place and properly meets Ville.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-05-17 - 844 words

0Unrated
When Helena opened her eyes some seemed to be hours later, she was in a bed of a room that she has never been into before.
She couldn't remember anything after she heard that man's voice singing to her and made lose conciousness. She didn't know how long she was unconcious.
She sat up and looked around the mysterious room. The surroundings in here were exquisite. The bed she was lying in is a beautiful ivory chamberlain bed with a crown and tiebacks. There was a dark oak console, a white furnished fireplace, a black scroll leaf mirror, a Victorian loveseat and chair with finely carved tables, a chaise chair, and the entire room was lit by a giant crystal chandelier.
Helena got out of the bed and walked over to the nearest window. She peered out and saw a vast green field with a few leafless trees. The sky was a clear evening blue that will soon turn twilight black. Just then, Helena noticed that she was wearing different clothes. She was now wearing a white dress with a cascading skirt.
I think I'm really far away from home now, Helena thought in fear. She backed away from the window and paced the room back and forth. Where is she? Who kidnapped her? Why is she here? Questions flew and bounced in her brain but not one was answered.
The door quietly opened and Helena spun around to see who was entering room.
It was Linde.
"Follow me, please," he said simply.
Although still frightened, Helena complied and followed Linde out of the room. They walked down a highly decorated hallway and then arrived in a extensive dining room. There was a long table with two seats set and ready.
"I trust that you haven't eaten yet?" a man's voice echoed. The voice was very familiar to Helena and then she stifled a gasp when she saw who was coming into the room.
It was the man she met in the forest.
He kidnapped me? Helena thought
He changed his clothes as well. He was now wearing a T-shirt, jeans, and shoes; all in black. His hair was slicked back.
"Excuse Linde for dressing you," he said. "Your clothes were dirty, so I'm having them cleaned."
Linde pulled out chair for Helena and she sat down, "T-Thank you, Mr...?"
"Ville," the man revealed his name.
"Mr. Ville," said Helena, pronouncing his name "Ville".
"It's just Ville," he said. "Vil-la. No need for formalities, Helena".
"How do you know my name?"
Ville smiled, "I know a great deal about you, Helena Alexandra Sheridan. Eighteen years old. The only child of Jason and Josephine Sheridan. Father left at age seven..."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Helena stopped him. "First of all, I'm seventeen. Second, how do you know so much about me?"
Ville pulled back a chair and sat down, "I'm a lot older than I look and you are eighteen years old. Tell me, do you remember anything after that night you were at Holy Redeemer Cemetary?"
Helena tried to remember. Finished practice late, leaving the school, walking down Marksman Heights, knocked out by a huge gust of wind, waking up at the cemetary...nothing.
Ville sat his hand under his chin, "No? Let me summerize it. You were attacked. You were bitten by a vampire. You were a vampire for about a year. I shot you with the antidote and made you human again and brought you here".
"Where's here?" Helena asked.
"Sira Monte. My mansion in Finland," said Ville.
"I was a vampire?" she asked, trying to conceal her shivers of fearful realization.
"Yes," he answered. "And to answer your next question, I'm a vampire too".
Now her shivers were clearly released. Oh god, her mind shrieked. He's brought me here to rape me and kill me!
"I wouldn't dream of hurting you," Ville said in regarding of reading her thoughts. "I want you to consider my home as your home for the time being. Get yourself re-adjusted to humanity. I want us to be friends. Good friends".
Helena didn't know what to say. Why was this vampire telling her all this? Deep in the dark recesses of her mind, she heard voices that told her to run. A name she couldn't remember.
Ville snapped Helena out of her thoughts by reaching over to the table and touching her hand. Helena saw this and blushed a little.
"I'll tell you everything you want to know tomorrow," said Ville. "Right now, you need to eat and get some rest".
"Can I ask one question right now?" she asked. "Who turned me?"
Ville wassilent for a moment and then said, "Someone who wanted you for a long time".
Helena wanted to ask more questions but Linde wheeled in a tray of covered food and their delicious scents were able to silence them until the morning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter was finished a day after my birthday. So I hope you all enjoy it. We get back to Gerard the next chapter. Good night, darlings! :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story