Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > One Piece: Awoken

One Piece: Awoken

by tomiscomin4u 0 reviews

In Impel Down, they held the most dangerous criminals in it. But there is a well-known pirate that was on the top level sleeping for the rest of everyone's life. That man is released by a pirate na...

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-05-09 - 715 words

0Unrated
Joseph dressed himself up as a marine and entered Impel Down and walked around looking for the top of the building to find the monster known as Dragon R. Thomas. A dragon that walks like a human. Just like Fishmen, but as a Dragonman. Thomas is 10 times the size of a human and Fishmen. He's like a giant.

Joseph roamed the place for hours and Magellan saw him and asked, "What are you looking for?"

Joseph answered, "Nothing sir. I'm just protecting this floor."

Magellan heard that and said, "I need you at the top floor. The guards up there need food. Can you bring it up there to them?"

Joseph answered, "Yessir. I never been off of this floor sir. Could you help me get there?"

Magellan answered, "Sure thing. Follow me. I'll take you to the stairs and you keep following the stairs."

Joseph said, "Thank you very much."

They walked to the stairs and Magellan said, "Here you go. Just follow the stairs."

Joseph said, "Thank you sir."

Magellan said, "No problem."

Joseph walked up the stairs and smiled and walked up every step and made it to the top and the guards said, "It's time to eat. Thank you."

Joseph said, "No problem."

He snapped his fingers and the camera stopped working and the guards said, "The camera on the top floor just went out."

Magellan asked, "How?"

Joseph put the food in front of them and said, "Eat your hearts out."

The guards said, "We definitely will."

They started eating and then felt weird and asked, "What did you put in the food?"

Joseph answered, "A poison. Now you get to die a peaceful death."

The guards heard that and said, "You bastard."

They collapsed as soon as they stood up and Joseph walked into the room and saw Thomas floating in there and said, "So this is the monster that everyone is talking about. Dragon R. Thomas. The killing machine."

Joseph looked around for a way to wake him up and found a huge red button that only Magellan could press and if the person was strong enough to throw something at it, the button will go in.

Joseph took out a ball that was made out of steel and said, "I'm going to wake up you up Thomas. So you could be free once again."

He aimed for the button and threw it at it as hard as he could and the ball flew directly at it and the ball hit it and the button went in and the sleeping barrier disappeared and Thomas landed on the floor and Joseph got undressed and Thomas asked, "Who dares to wake me up?"

Joseph answered, "Sabertooth X. Joseph sir. I came to free you from Impel Down."

Thomas said, "Free me, from Impel Down. OK Joseph. You get me out of here. I'll make you really happy."

Joseph heard that and said, "OK sir. Do you know if any of your crew are still alive?"

Thomas answered, "They're dead. They were all humans. They don't live too long."

Joseph said, "I know that. How long have you been in here?"

Thomas answered, "500 years. Sleeping in peace. Are you ready to escape? But first there's something I want to get that's inside this prison."

Joseph heard that and asked, "What do you want?"

Thomas answered, "Those guards out there were talking about a Devil Fruit that they're keeping here. I know exactly where it is. I just need you to dress up as a marine so we can steal it and I could eat it."

Joseph said, "Yessir."

Thomas said, "Thomas is good enough man. Get dressed already. We have a lot of work to do. This place is huge and we don't have a lot of time to get the Devil Fruit. I think that it was the Kopi-Kopi Fruit."

Joseph said, "Kopi-Kopi Fruit."

Thomas said, "In English, that means Copy-Copy Fruit. Well, we need to hurry man."

Joseph got dressed and walked to the door and opened it slightly and looked to make sure that it was clear for them to walk out of the room and no one was there and said, "All clear."

Thomas smiled and said, "Let's move out."

They started walking out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story