Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > One Piece: Awoken

The Journey Looking for the Kopi-Kopi no Mi

by tomiscomin4u 0 reviews

Thomas and Joseph try to get down to the 2nd level to get the Kopi-Kopi no Mi. But then switched plans to save Joseph's people on the 4th Level. But while going down the stairs, the vice warden, Ha...

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-05-12 - 1663 words

0Unrated
Magellan said, "Get some men up there to find out what happened here."

Hannyabal said, "Yessir. I got it."

Thomas heard that and said, "We need to get off of the stairs. Some guards will be coming up here soon. Why is the other reason why you're here man?"

Joseph answered, "To free some of my crewmates."

Thomas asked, "Do you know what level they are on?"

Joseph answered, "Level 4. Everyone is in Level 4."

Thomas said, "That's a start. What will you do? Go to the Devil Fruit first? Or go free your crewmates first? I'm willing to help out with both."

Joseph answered, "We'll save my friends first."

Thomas heard that and smiled and then said, "I like that idea. Let's do that. But how many of your men are locked up here?"

Joseph answered, "200 men. Do you think that we can do it without them noticing?"

Thomas shook his head and answered, "Nope. Not at all. We'll just attract them and we'll have to fight an army of marines. It'll be insane, but fun as hell."

Joseph said, "I hope that the marines don't find my ship."

Thomas asked, "Do you have any men on the ship?"

Joseph answered, "Yeah, 20 men that are stronger than the men in Level 4."

Thomas said, "Interesting. As soon as I get out of here, I'm going to my home Drago Island. To get a new pirate crew. And a new ship."

Joseph asked, "What happened to your last ship?"

Thomas answered, "It was blown to pieces and my crew and I sunk down into the water. Everyone swam up and the marines were there and they caught us. That's how we got here. How'd you know about me?"

Joseph answered, "Stories."

Thomas said, "Stories eh. That's good to know."

Joseph saw the guards and Thomas grabbed him and ran to the 6th floor and waited for them to pass and Joseph asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

Thomas heard that and Guard Sona said, "I heard something over there."

Hannyabal said, "Check it out. The rest of us will check out the problem on the top floor."

Guard Sona said, "Yessir."

Guard Sona walked over to the left of the stairway and Hannyabal and the others walked up the stairs and Guard Sona looked around and Thomas covered Joseph's mouth and Guard Sona turned her head and saw the dragon/human hybrid and said, "He's been awoken. It can't be possible. Someone actually woke him up."

Thomas walked toward her and Guard Sona took out her swords and swung at him and the swords didn't even make a dent on him and Thomas said, "Interesting, she's trying to kill me."

Guard Sona took out her radio and asked, "Do you know what this is?"

Thomas asked, "What is that beautiful thing? I want 1."

Joseph said, "I'll get you 1 as soon as we complete this job."

Thomas said, "OK."

Guard Sona grinned and tried running past him and Thomas moved his body in front of the area that she wanted to go through and put her in a complete stop.

Guard Sona said, "Let me through."

Thomas said, "Can't do that."

Joseph heard that and asked, "Do you know what year it is Thomas?"

Thomas answered, "Nope. Not at all."

Guard Sona said, "This is the year 4304XX. You missed out on a lot."

Thomas smiled and swung at her and Guard Sona moved back and Thomas said, "Stop moving already. It'll be less painful if you stay still."

Guard Sona said, "I won't listen to you. You can't be trusted."

Joseph ran toward them and Joseph saw the attacks and jumped over them all and said, "Don't hit me bro."

Thomas heard that and said, "Stay out of my way then."

Guard Sona saw him running toward her and Joseph took out his sword and swung at her and Guard Sona continued and Thomas stared at the window and Joseph nodded and Thomas started running faster and Guard Sona said, "He's insane. He's going to crush me."

Joseph smiled and said, "No he won't."

They pushed her to the window and Thomas swung and the glass broke without him touching the window and Thomas grabbed Joseph and started running and Guard Sona yelled, "Wait you bastard. Don't just leave me here. I used to be a member of your crew Thomas."

Thomas heard that and Joseph said, "Don't listen to her Thomas."

Thomas asked, "What's your name?"

Guard Sona answered, "I'm Sona, First Division Leader. Your strongest member."

Thomas heard that and then had a memory of her and Thomas stared at the marine ships and yelled, "Everyone, we have marine ships coming for us. Kill them all when they get here."

Everyone yelled, "Yeah."

They let the marines get close to there ship and Thomas stared at them and walked into his cabin and said, "Kill them."

Sona said, "I got it sir."

Sona took her 2 swords out and yelled, "Everyone, kill the marines."

They took there weapons out and Captain Thompson said, "Kill the pirates."

They boarded each others ships and started a war called The Battle of Atomic Bay. It was called The Battle of Atomic Bay because the battle took place in Atomic Bay. Atomic Bay is 1 of the biggest bays in the world of One Piece. Thomas knew that it would be the perfect battleground to fight the marines because he knew the Atomic Bay before the marines were even born.

Thomas heard screaming and walked outside and stared at the 2 sides of his ship and saw that no one was on his ship except for the marines and Thomas saw them and the marines ran toward him and Sona appeared and her swords were out and she was bowing toward Thomas and said, "Chop Chop."

The marines fell and Thomas smiled and said, "Interesting. I could have handled them Sona."

Sona said, "I know that sir. But I like to show off a lot."

Thomas said, "You bastard. But I will promote you from 5th Division to 1st Division for showing your courage to protect your captain. If I were you, I would have done the same thing."

Sona said, "Thank you very much sir."

She jumped up and Thomas saw that and said, "You're too small Sona. What are you trying to do?"

Sona answered, "Bow down sir."

Thomas did and Sona went on her tippy toes and kissed him and Thomas saw that and shoved her back and asked, "Why would you do that? Do you know the consequences of kissing a hybrid being like me?"

Sona answered, "I turn immortal am I right."

Thomas grinned and said, "That's what you wanted all along."

Sona said, "So I could be with you till the end. Definitely."

Thomas saw a marine coming and kicked him away and Lieutenant Commander Ultear said, "Get on board. We're retreating."

Thomas heard that and yelled, "Everyone, get back on to the ship. You all proved that we won this war. It's called The Battle of Atomic Bay. I feel bad for you guys."

Captain Thompson asked, "What are you talking about?"

Thomas smiled and the ships took off as soon as all of the living men of Thomas's crew went on to Thomas's ship and Shark-san said, "This should be a fun thing to watch."

Timoteo said, "Of course it will. He choose this bay for a reason."

Dinosaur F. Helios said, "Yes he did. He owns this bay. He controls the waters around it."

As soon as the marines got where Thomas wanted them, Thomas snapped his fingers and then roared and the sea beasts appeared and the marines started screaming and yelled, "Fire. Kill them. We're going to die."

Everyone started attacking the sea beasts and Thomas stared at them and the ships were getting torn to shreds and Sona said, "There we go."

Thomas whistled and the sea beasts stopped and retreated and Captain Morsan said, "They're retreating. What's going on?"

Thomas snapped and lifted his hands up and water started shooting up out of nowhere and Commander Johnson said, "Impossible. It's headed toward us."

Thomas yelled, "You came to the wrong place marines. I own this bay."

Sona said, "We all own this bay."

She lifted her arms up and fire appeared around the water and Timoteo said, "OK Sona."

He put his arms up and rocks flew around the water along with the fire and Thomas smiled and said, "This is just the beginning."

Raven rose her arms and said, "I love you sir. I'll fight with you till death."

Electricity appeared around the water along with the fire and rocks and Thomas heard that and said, "OK Raven."

Helios put his arms up and ice appeared around the water along with the fire, rocks and electricity and Thomas yelled, "Push."

Everyone did and the water flew toward the marines and they screamed and the fire grew even bigger the farther it went and Sona smiled and Captain Thompson saw that and said, "We're doomed. The water and fire are getting bigger."

As soon as the attack hit them the ships and marines flew away and Thomas was bowing and Raven kissed him and Thomas opened his eyes wide and yelled, "Not you too."

Raven asked, "What's wrong? I wasn't the first 1."

Thomas answered, "Nope. Sona beat you to the punch. And she surpassed you in strength."

Raven heard that and said, "Congrats Sona. We get to have Thomas all to ourselves."

Thomas heard that and that was the end of his memory.

Thomas ran back and Joseph asked, "What are you doing? I thought that you said that your crew members were dead."

Thomas said, "I forgot that I made 2 of them immortal."

Sona said, "We need to free Raven sir. She's here on the sixth level."

Thomas said, "Shit."

Joseph said, "Let's save her sir."

Thomas said, "OK."

They started running to Raven's cell.
Sign up to rate and review this story