Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the beginning of the end

chapter five- oh fuck

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

just.. .read i guess

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2015-05-24 - 765 words

0Unrated
hey guys... I'm so sorry I've sort of neglected this for quite a long time, have had so many massive changes in my life that took up all my priority ... anyway.. hope this new chapter is ok.


Mikeys p.o.v

I spin around quickly, hearing the broken voice of my brother behind me... "fuck, Gee, its not what it looks like" I whisper as I try desperately to cover up my arms. But its too late, he's already seen, the damage is already done. I can see his eyes filling with tears and he's trembling. I take a small step towards him and he just crumbles, he falls to the floor of the balcony sobbing, I put my hand on his shoulder and he just pulls me close to him and hugs me tight, like he's scared to let go... "why mikes, what's caused this?" he chokes out between sobs. I bite my lip and just hold on to him, wondering how anything will be ok after this and sort of forgetting on purpose to answer his question... if he knew the truth it would crush him. We stay like that for a while, until his sobs subside into quiet whimpers, I look down at my older brother and feel guilty for the way he is, he doesn't need this, he doesn't need me being a burden to him like I always have been. I try and push those thoughts from my head, seeing as we are so close to a balcony, I don't need any more temptations right now. Gee shifts in my arms and sits up straight and looks at me with haunted, bloodshot eyes, he bites his lip and stands up, holding out his hand to pull me up. I take it and pull myself up off the floor and feel my head spin from the lack of food recently. I pull my hoodie on slowly and look up at him, he just opens the hospital door and motions to follow him, my eyes wander back to the balcony, I shake my head and pull myself away from my escape and follow him back into the dimly lit room where my lover lay.

Gees p.o.v
I sit trembling in Mikeys arms, the sight of his carved up skin won't leave my mind, I just keep seeing it and wondering how my sweet baby brother could do that much damage to himself and hide it so well. I look up to see him biting his lip, not saying a word. " Mikes? lets go back in?" I cant stand to be out here in the cold with him like this, I'd rather we were inside and safe, where I know for certain that he cant do anything stupid, where as outside, I keep watching hi gaze flick to the balcony and a loo of sadness took over his eyes, like he just didn't want to exist any more. He nods slightly and I pull him up with me and close the balcony door behind us, enclosing us back in the dark hospital room, where thankfully, Frankie was still peacefully sleeping, unaware that his world was falling apart around him. Mikey sits down gently next to me and folds his arms around himself ,as if he was trying to keep himself together. Looking at him now, I realise how fragile looking he has become, his face is thin and gaunt, his hands white and bony. He looks like a shell of the person he used to be and I can feel my eyes filling with tears again as I silently blame myself for not noticing sooner. He looks over at me and smiles weakly at me as his gaze falls on Frankie, "he's my world" he said, talking to no one in particular "I don't know what I would do without him, I don't think I could go on without him in my life, and I nearly lost him,"saying that, he makes his way over to where Frankie is still sleeping, and he leans down, gently kisses his forehead, then just stands there looking at him softly. Frankie's eyes flutter open as he comes around and just looks at mikey stood next to him. They lock hands , Frankie pulls mikey close to him and kisses him slowly. "you wont lose me Mikes, I promise." I sit there in silence, mesmerized by the love between the two people closest to me and I hope that I can help them both out of the darkness that has a hold of them so tightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story