Categories > Games > Devil May Cry > Intro

Intro

by Hephzibah 0 reviews

Reader insert! introduction into a series, hopefully you will like it and keep reading Y/n is starting her new job at love planet,who will she meet there? Not a certain white haired half demon. ...

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Dante - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2015-06-01 - Updated: 2015-06-01 - 283 words

0Unrated
intro
Y/n sighed, it was raining again. She felt like it would never quit. The inhospitable weather mirrored her mood well. She hadn't expected things to work out the way they had in her life recently. She had a good family, close friends, even did well in school. But none of that had saved her from a bad relationship, that had ended in a bad breakup. Which led to stress and mistakes being made at work which in turn led to unemployment. The brilliant glow of the pink neon sign above her roused y/n from her thoughts. The sign read, "Love Planet" in large fluorescent curly letters. She wondered how,after all her schooling and church going, ballet classes and just in general being a good girl, had she ended up a stripper. Well, she wasn't a stripper, not yet anyway. She was here to finish her orientation. Sign a few more papers, answer some questions, and finally to receive her work schedule.
Y/n was nervous. Not about her looks or dancing. No, she knew she was attractive and talented. with her beautiful soft y/h/c,hair that flowed gracefully around her symmetrical face and her y/e/c eyes lined with thick lashes. She wasn't fond of make up, she never had been. She wasn't high fashion skinny,but she was happy with herself. Y/n had a feminine graceful shape like most dancers. All of these attributes had helped her land this much needed job.
Orientation was over before she knew it. Tomorrow night would begin her exotic dancing career. And everything would get easier and hopefully go back to normal she thought. She was very wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story