Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 38

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 38

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 426 words

0Unrated
Chapter 38


Laura's POV


I leaned back in between his legs, until my head touched his chest. "I cant believe you did all this, thank you, its so pretty out here," I looked up.
"Your welcome," he kissed my lips. I remembered the present from the jewerly store. I pulled it out of my coat pocket placing it in his hand, he broke our kiss, "What's this?"
"Open it and find out," I turned smiling.
"Haha your joking," he laughed looking at the party dog pendant hanging off the necklace.
"Did I get it matching exactly?" I lifted his pant leg looking at the tattoo.
"Yes, baby thats amazing,"
"Now your not ever allowed to take it off, I'll be mad if you do,"
"Okay I dont want that, so its going on now and never coming off," he smiled unhooking the clasp, putting it around his neck and rehooking it, then pulling me to him.



Stacey's POV


"We coulda just ordered in," Pete laughed.
"Non since, this is just our little way of saying thank you.. where's Joe and Laura?"
"Joe's giving Laura her present," Pete looked to me dropping the piece of pancake he was going to try and shove in his mouth.
"Where'd he take my sister?"
"Get your mind out of the gutter,he planned this horse ride to a pinic for her,"
"When are they suppose to be back?"
"Uhh I dont know,"
"I guess it depends on how long it takes for them to thank each other huh?" Patrick laughed.
"That is my sister your talking about,"
"Pete get over it," I laughed.
"I'd rather he not touch my sister in a way I wouldnt touch her, its gross dude,"
"Okay and my brother says the same thing," I laughed.
"I should probably call him and say sorry," Pete looked down.
"Or you could just get over complaining about Joe touching Laura,"
"eww... no more talk about it, you're ruining these good pancakes, there really good," He mumbled to Ana and Lizy after shoving a whole pancake in his mouth.


Andy's POV


"What do you girls have planned today?" I asked Ana and Lizy. the both nodded. "Allright wanna spend the day with me and Patrick?"
"Sure," Lizy smiled, Ana nodded.
"We'll watch Jordan," Stacey suggested.
"Great its settled," I smiled.
"Time to play in the snow!" Pete jumped up, Jordan got excited jumping up and down with him. Then the two ran outside.
"Get outta here, before the day is wasted, I'll clean up," Stacey pushed upstairs to get ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story