Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

chapter 39

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 39

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 410 words

0Unrated
Chapter 39

Patrick's POV

Andy, Lizy, ana and myself decided to ride into town and just walk around.

"How long are you here?" Ana asked as we walked down the street.

"I believe we are staying until the new year" Andy answered shyly taking her hand. I smiled when she didn't pull away. It was good to see him happy again. I decided to follow his move.

I held my breathe gently taking Lizy's hand. She turned smiling at me before continuing walking.

"Hey look" she smiled pointing to a small ice rink with a couple people skating on it.

"Please?" she pleaded pulling me along. Andy and I shared a look.

What the hell...its not like its an actual pond.




Stacey's POV

After cleaning the kitchen I walked outside and sat down on the steps pulling bell into my lap. I laughed as pete and jordan tried to build their snowman. They were trying to put the second ball up and were failing miserably.

I still cant believe this whole trip. Its like two extremes of the spectrum. I never except it to all end up like this.

Never had I imagied myself with pete. Sure I wished for it but never expected it to happen. I didn't think he wanted anything but an extended friendship.

Smiling down at the sleeping bell in my lap I started to grin. The things life brings. You never know what could happen.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.




Laura's POV

We pulled up and got out of the car. I smiled at Pete playing with Jordan and then an idea hit me.

Nudging Joe I bent down grabbing a handfull of snow. He did the same thing. Smiling to each other we threw them right at Pete's head.

Hey who wanted to hurt a cute little kid? Jordan just lucked out.

Pete turned sharply glaring at us. Bending down he whispered something to Jordan who hid behind the snowman.

What were they planing! Why was the snowman moving?

One ball fell followed by the next. They were coming straight at us! I screamed trying to run from the two HUGE snow balls...but in the end I lost.

Joe and I were taken down...by snow...how pathetic.



Pete's POV

I laughed as Joe and Laura sat up covered in snow! That will teach them to hit ME with a snow ball.

What can I say...paybacks a bitch.
Sign up to rate and review this story