Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 13

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 486 words

0Unrated
Nicholas P.O.V.

I've been trying to talk to her for so long but she just keeps avoiding me. And now I finally got my chance to tell her the truth.

I bought her into an unused classroom on the first level. And that's when I heard her choke and sneeze.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, just..." she coughs again and said, "Too much dust" and started waving her hand in front of her nose with that facial expression only Reyna herself could make, caused me to laugh.

Everything about her makes me want to melt down on my knees now and just hold her close.

She just looked at me. "What's so funny?"

"You, just how you scrunch up your nose and all those "wrinkles" would start forming." I laughed again.

"Oh how dare you say I have wrinkles! Have you not lived Mr Ford? Or perhaps you can't wait for your soon awaited death?" She asked me with that "olden days British" accent.

I couldn't help it. I just bursted out laughing hysterically.

She smacked me in the arm. "Hey! That hurt!" I said. "Served you right for saying I have got wrinkles! I'm not old yet!" She said.

"Oh, Ms Chase, did you not know how old you are this year?" I asked.

She raises eyebrows.

"105"

She pretends that the news has caused her her life, clutching to that heart of hers as if she needed a walking stick. "Dear me! How dare you! You come back here!"

And I started running around the classroom with her chasing after me. She's fast, I'd give you that.

We ran and ran, forgetting about everything that has happened and how much time has past. If only we get to do this everyday.

But that's when I used the darkness of the classroom to my advantage and crept up behind her silently.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhh!" Reyna screamed and lost her balance as she tripped over a chair.

She quickly grabbed my arm for support, but I wasn't ready, so I was pulled down along with her.

We both breathed heavily after all that running and chasing. Then I felt a sudden warm figure laying below me. It was Reyna.

"Hey," she said awkwardly. She must have felt uneasy as I was lying on top of her as we shared breaths.

And then I remembered why I wanted to talk to her.

"Reyna, I just wanted to tell you about that day..." I started.

"I'm so sorry for what happened the other day. I was just nervous, I didn't know what I was doing."

"Please, I don't want to talk about this. Let's just enjoy the moment while we can if you would uh...excuse me,"

No, this wasn't what I wanted. This wasn't the plan. I can't let her just slip through my fingers again.

So I said, "I love you Reyna" and then kissed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story