Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

IMPORTANT! (Author's Notes)

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 159 words

0Unrated
~A/N~

So hi guys, firstly I like to thank all my readers for your support. I really appreciate you guys a lot!

Okay, I personally don't really like author's notes (but sometimes still yes), so let's just get to the point.

I feel that I need to give you guys some more information on my current owned characters, Reyna and Nicholas.

So it's an absolute MUST READ (sorry) because it's VERY VERY IMPORTANT for my future descriptions to leave suspense hanging (you can expect something like that :))

Thank you guys so much for your support once again!

(I'll keep updating the book till it's finished, so don't you guys worry! ;))

I promise that there will be A LOT OF DRAMAS, actually, more than you can ever imagine! It will be unlike any other Draco Malfoy Love Stories you have read (am not insulting any of them. All Draco Malfoy stories are really good!) I stick to my promises!
Sign up to rate and review this story