Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

More Information On Nicholas

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 306 words

0Unrated
Full name: Nicholas Colin Ford

Hair Colour: Brown

Eyes Colour: Sky Blue

Blood Status: Half-Blood

House: Gryffindor

Crush: Reyna

Background:

The Fords are one of the richest families in the Wizarding World alongside the other Pure Blood families like the Malfoys, Chases, etc.

Nicholas's is a rich man's son but he was not spoilt.

Instead his parents insisted that he learned to be independent at the age of 5 and they sent him to all sorts of classes.

Some include camps, lessons on which cutlery to use when eating with highly respectable people in a formal dinner and all.

Despite being rich, Nicholas is a very down to earth man.

Personality: Tough, Knows what to do at every moment, sporty (good at athletics), cheeky at times as well as playful

Age: 15 (fourth year)

Commonly known as the boy next door as he has that look.

Every girl thinks he's handsome, good-looking, dashing, etc.

He is their dream boyfriend.

He has many suitors but pays no attention to them as he only wants Reyna, whom many girls are jealous of because of her looks. (Main Article: More information on Reyna (next chapter))

Parents: Colin Hazard Ford (pure blood), Valerie Isabella Simpson (muggle born)

Colin and Isabella were both from Gryffindor and met when they were in Fifth year when Colin transferred in to Hogwarts from Durmstrang.

When they were assigned partners for a Potions Project, and had to meet up often, that was when the relationship sparked.

They were both fond of each other and did a little more than just planning on the project.

They took it to the next step and then the next and the next.

When Nicholas was born, he already attracted (in a way) many women's attraction.

As he was such a chubby-looking, handsome and sweet boy with much manners for his age.
Sign up to rate and review this story