Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

More Information On Reyna

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 638 words

0Unrated
Full Name: Reyna Hazel Chase

Hair Colour: Brownish Reddish

Eye Colour: Brown (puppy-like) eyes

Blood Status: Pureblood

House: Gryffindor

Crush: Nicholas

Background:

The Chase family has always been a very wealthy family.

One of the top two riches families in Great Britan as of today, alongside the Malfoys.

The Malfoys and the Chases have always been very close until the very first Wizarding War.

Reyna's parents, Isabelle and Trevor betrayed Lucius and Narcissa during one of their slaughtering missions.

They took credit for the number of slaughters made by Lucius and Narcissa as the Dark Lord's expectation of them was higher than theirs and Isabelle and Trevor did not manage to meet their expectations.

And so the number of kills made by Lucius and Narcissa was exchanged with the number of kills made by Isabelle and Trevor. (Will find out more much later)

Believing Isabelle and Trevor as the Dark Lord favored and trusted them more, the Dark Lord was slightly disappointed in Lucius and Narcissa but he thought of the case as a waste of precious time.

But he still believed that punishment was necessary. So Lucius and Narcissa received 5s of the Cruciatius Curse.

However, it seemed like eternity to anyone who receives it.

When the Dark Mark was casted into the sky during the Qudditch World Cup, as Death Eaters previously, Isabelle, Trevor, Narcissa and Lucius knew that it was only a matter of time before the Dark Lord would rise and call them to their side to do his bidding again.

And the Dark Lord never liked his fellow Death Eaters to fight among one another as he considers it as a waste of precious time.

So Reyna and Draco's parents have decided to put the past behind them and start afresh the strong and close friendship they used to have.

Although the tension is still there.

Personality: Athletic, Sporty, Stubborn, Doesn't give up easily (well... depending on the situation.)

Known as the Gryffindor Princess due to her astonishingly beautiful looks, Reyna has been courted by many boys as she is their dream girl, much to the jealousy of many other Hogwarts Girls especially the Slytherin as they are envious of her.

Born rich and taught the values of discriminating Mudbloods and Blood Traitors from young (although she never listened), her family was no different from the other remaining Pureblood families like the Malfoys.

But when Reyna was sorted into Gryffindor, things changed.

The Chases reputation was partly gone (but still intact) as they were known to have occasional members to be sorted into other houses, so it didn't really matter much.

But the relationship between the Malfoys and the Chases soured over the years.

That was the main reason why Draco and Reyna didn't grow up together as they should have.

Age: 15 (fourth year)

Parents: Isabelle Trisha McLean (Pureblood), Trevor Dominic Chase (Pureblood)

Both Reyna's Parents were in Slytherin and the whole of the Chases have been in Slytherin other than some others who have been sorted into Gryffindor. So when Reyna was sorted into Gryffindor, her parents weren't particularly happy about it. But her mother, deep down inside was quite pleased with her daughter as she remembered the day of her sorting ceremony when the Hat debated on whether to put her in Slytherin or Gryffindor. The Hat nearly chosen Gryffindor but Reyna's mother had pleaded for Slytherin in order to please her parents and keep her reputation as a Pureblood. Isabelle is a very humble woman deep down, but she never wants not likes to taint reputation. But as time goes, Reyna's parents had learnt to accept that their daughter was cut out for Gryffindor, although Trevor would occasionally bring up the topic on how he wished his very own daughter was in Slytherin like all Purebloods and their ancestors should.
Sign up to rate and review this story