Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 14

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is determined to change that. Draco Malfoy nee...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-07-03 - 350 words

0Unrated
Draco's P.O.V.

Urgh, Potter. A champion?!

I still couldn't digest the fact that Harry Potter, the chosen one or whatever nonsense they call him, has been made a Triwizard Champion.

Impossible! Outrageous!

But really, how DID he do it? As much as I am supposed to hate Dumbledore according to Father, Dumbledore is still one of the best wizards known to the Wizarding World isn't he? So how in the name of Salazar did Potter get his name into that Goblet despite the age line being drawn by Dumbledore?

Father had told me to wire immediately after the Champions have been announced, but I still didn't know how to mention in the letter that Potter has been chosen?

Somewhere down there in my heart tells me there have been a mistake. That something isn't right. But what isn't?

Urgh, this won't do. I can't think anymore. I needed to walk around to freshen up my mind.

"Where are you going Malfoy?" Crabbe asked as I stood up from one of the comfy chairs in the Slytherin Common Room.

"Somewhere," I replied.

I was thinking. So many things have happened since the Qudditch World Cup. The Dark Lord. My parents were Death Eaters... No this won't do. I can't concentrate.

"No! Oh my goodness! Go away! Ah!"

I turned around. Who was making so much noise at this time? It was already past curfew!

"No way! I'm gonna chase after you!"

What? Who was playing such childish games at this hour. Wait till I tell Filch about this. I'd probably get rewarded!

Wait, I would be caught too. Urgh! This won't do.

And so I turned and walk towards the direction of the noise.

And I stopped in front of a old and unused classroom. I heard whispers. And then nothing.

I opened the door as silently as possible to see who was inside and perhaps show them my power of authority.

And the scene before me left me shocked.

I couldn't believe it myself, but I felt anger and jealously run through me and I didn't know why.
Sign up to rate and review this story